PDA

View Full Version : Could a group of fans collectively have more incorrect predictions than Miami fans?

B-LO, BABY
01-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Just a few popular ideas that Fin fans took as gospel during the pre/offseason:

1) You said Culpepper was an elite QB; Bills fans said he sucked.
2) You said Miami was the class of the division while Buffalo and NYJ were total jokes; Bills and Jets predicted at least a split between the teams. Actually, we were wrong on that one too. Both teams swept Miami, the Bills doing so very handily.
3) You said Levy was old and clueless and that his draft/free agency players were abysmal. Bills fans defended those picks/acquisitions. How did Marv's draft look in Week 2 (when Buffalo nearly shut you out starting five rookies) or Week 15 (when Buffalo did shut you out starting six rookies)?
4) Saban, on the other hand (according to you) was a master talent evaluator. Well, his drafts have been horrible, as have his free agency pickups ("No way, man; Culpepper is injured and Channing Crowder is a beast -- he has one entire sack in just two years!")
5) Miami fans were laughing at Losman and Pennington, both of whom are now far better than any Miami QB.

And finally,
6) You deified Saban; Bills fans said he was a pompous, mediocre douchebag. I love how all of you constantly slam Buffalo and the Bills and talk about how no one wants to be there, yet your superhero coach left your pro team to coach a college team in Alabama. I'm actually going to miss Buffalo destroying that wannabe Napoleon twice a season. Here's to the Mularkey Era!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, remember how Ralph Wilson was supposedly senile and had no clue what he was doing? Yeah, I don't ever recall him asking the media who he should name the next coach like your loser owner. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 08:46 PM

2) You said Miami was the class of the division while Buffalo and NYJ were total jokes; Bills and Jets predicted at least a split between the teams. Actually, we were wrong on that one too. Both teams swept Miami, the Bills doing so very handily.
3) You said Levy was old and clueless and that his draft/free agency players were abysmal. Bills fans defended those picks/acquisitions. How did Marv's draft look in Week 2 (when Buffalo nearly shut you out starting five rookies) or Week 15 (when Buffalo did shut you out starting six rookies)?
4) Saban, on the other hand (according to you) was a master talent evaluator. Well, his drafts have been horrible, as have his free agency pickups ("No way, man; Culpepper is injured and Channing Crowder is a beast -- he has one entire sack in just two years!")
5) Miami fans were laughing at Losman and Pennington, both of whom are now far better than any Miami QB.

And finally,
6) You deified Saban; Bills fans said he was a pompous, mediocre douchebag. I love how all of you constantly slam Buffalo and the Bills and talk about how no one wants to be there, yet your superhero coach left your pro team to coach a college team in Alabama. I'm actually going to miss Buffalo destroying that wannabe Napoleon twice a season. Here's to the Mularkey Era!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, remember how Ralph Wilson was supposedly senile and had no clue what he was doing? Yeah, I don't ever recall him asking the media who he should name the next coach like your loser owner. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
feel better oh swami guru?

byroan
01-03-2007, 08:47 PM
And the Bills are going to win a SB when?

like2god
01-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Could there be a a group of fans that are more arrogant, ignorant and uninformed than the sorry Jills homers that troll this site, even though their team has never ever done jack sh*t?

:hmmm:

B-LO, BABY
01-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Could there be a a group of fans that are more arrogant, ignorant and uninformed than the sorry Jills homers

That's kinda what this thread is about.

feel better oh swami guru?

I never claimed to be a swami. Everyone has predictions that fall flat, but to be completely wrong on every single one is pretty amazing. Almost impressive, even.

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 09:19 PM
That's kinda what this thread is about.

I never claimed to be a swami. Everyone has predictions that fall flat, but to be completely wrong on every single one is pretty amazing. Almost impressive, even.
thanks bro, let's keep the tradition alive

07 losman's breakout year
07 Bills win the division
07 ralph and marv eat solid food

finfan01
01-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Your senile owner might get crushed by Wayne's wallet

INPHINITY
01-03-2007, 09:43 PM
So all of the mistakes we made this year, and the bills were "on fire" as some were sayin at the end of the year. And yet the bills won one more game than the Phins. :lol:

Trackstar
01-03-2007, 10:08 PM

And finally,

Last time I checked your team is only one game ahead of the dolphins. They suck too! So don't come in here on your short bus telling us we suck when you clearly have issues with your own team. Go f*ck yourself!

Mike13
01-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Speaking of predictions, I'll bump this when Mularkey is not our head coach next year.

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Could there be a a group of fans that are more arrogant, ignorant and uninformed than the sorry Jills homers that troll this site, even though their team has never ever done jack sh*t?

:hmmm:

Look in the mirror. :rolleyes2

BwanaZulia
01-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow. Rough.

Can't blame fans for defending their teams though.

Where are all those "In Saban We Trust" sigs?

He screwed you guys and you should be pissed. My wife had it right from the start. She said the boys didn't like him and he was a bad coach. She was right. I used to defend him saying he was going to rebuild. He never did and left this team worse than when he got it at 4-12.

Sad.

BZ

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Wow. Rough.

He screwed you guys and you should be pissed. My wife had it right from the start. She said the boys didn't like him and he was a bad coach. She was right. I used to defend him saying he was going to rebuild. He never did and left this team worse than when he got it at 4-12.

Sad.

BZ
sure did, we'll be seeing a ton of changes on both sides of the ball. our aging defense and our underachieving offense.

Mike13
01-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Wow. Rough.

Sad.

BZ

I am pissed, who the **** gives up on their team and lies to everyone, including your boss?

harmonkoz
01-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I am pissed, who the **** gives up on their team and lies to everyone, including your boss?

Anyone who wakes up one morning realizing that they are coaching a bad team with old players, gay uniforms, a ret@rded owner, and dipsh!ts for fans.

:up: :yes:

Saban is just like anyone else.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 02:49 PM

And finally,

EDIT: Oh yeah, remember how Ralph Wilson was supposedly senile and had no clue what he was doing? Yeah, I don't ever recall him asking the media who he should name the next coach like your loser owner. HAHAHAHAHA!!!So we were wrong - nobody's perfect. Oh well, we'll try again next year.

What's your point?

finsrclowns
01-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Anyone who wakes up one morning realizing that they are coaching a bad team with old players, gay uniforms, a ret@rded owner, and dipsh!ts for fans.

:lol:

SpurzN703
01-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah, shame on us for expressing faith in our team on our website. How manly of you to come here and point that out.

0-4

SpurzN703
01-04-2007, 03:46 PM

Speaking of gay, dipsh!t and ******ed, how's about your avatar? Slob

harmonkoz
01-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Speaking of gay, dipsh!t and ******ed, how's about your avatar? Slob

Actually my avatar is pretty f'ing cool. Seeing as I created it.

What little boy's website did you steal yours from you f'ing tool.

Kinzua
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Trackstar
01-04-2007, 09:08 PM

What the f*ck do you call the Bills Organization? They sure as hell aren't a good team as well. Dick Jaroun?, A losing record the past 2 seasons? Here's an idea, get a f*cking life numb nuts. Is this all you do all day every day? Every time I come in this place it's infested with f*cking losers from other teams who do nothing but sit on there a$$ and talk trash about the dolphins on a message board. Funny thing is you Bills fans sit here and talk all this trash when your organization is in just as bad as shape as any other team.

I'd like to see just one day where you Bill worshiping losers can take a break from this message board. Go stick your ***** in a light socket.

HiOctaneBills
01-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Funny thing is you Bills fans sit here and talk all this trash when your organization is in just as bad as shape as any other team.

The only people that think the Bills are in bad shape are Dolphins fans with sour grapes.

Trackstar
01-04-2007, 10:39 PM
The only people that think the Bills are in bad shape are Dolphins fans with sour grapes.

Lets see past two seasons, 5-11& 7-9. A 81 year old GM, and a head coach who has had one winning season out of eight. O yea, your in great shape.:rolleyes:

Try again sh*t head.

bigbry
01-04-2007, 10:41 PM

Have you been to ANY Bills boards lately????
Born stupid or just had your brains f'kd out by the Bills?
Its one or the other!

BB

INPHINITY
01-04-2007, 10:48 PM
The only people that think the Bills are in bad shape are Dolphins fans with sour grapes. No offence, but don't be ******ed. If you think we're so bad and you own/swept us look at the big picture...your bills won one more game than the Phins. Lets settle all the bs talk, neither one of us should be talkin it. :fh:

Trackstar
01-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm done with this place, I'll come back in a few months when I need to let off some steam. It's funny really, I know exactly where to go to find lame, idiotic, and obnoxious Bills fans when I need to. You guys never leave this place. Does it ever get old talking the same regurgitated smack day after day? Then, the season comes and both our teams suck! And yet the smack continues. P*ss off losers. Call me up when you get a Super Bowl ring.

Get a F*cking life!

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm done with this place, I'll come back in a few months when I need to let off some steam. It's funny really, I know exactly where to go to find lame, idiotic, and obnoxious Bills fans when I need to. You guys never leave this place. Does it ever get old talking the same regurgitated smack day after day? Then, the season comes and both our teams suck! And yet the smack continues. P*ss off losers. Call me up when you get a Super Bowl ring.

Get a F*cking life!

Dude, calm down, first of all.

As for your bolded quote....hmmm, smack talk in a forum oriented for smack...kinda makes sense. :lol:

Just messin' man, cool your jets.

INPHINITY
01-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Dude, calm down, first of all.

As for your bolded quote....hmmm, smack talk in a forum oriented for smack...kinda makes sense. :lol:

Just messin' man, cool your jets. Honestly though I come here every 2-3 days or so and i wish there was different **** to smack about don't you?? Its always the same old threads i gotta look up and reneag to.

HiOctaneBills
01-05-2007, 12:52 AM

Get a F*cking life!

Dude, you got anger issues.

Colorado Dolfan
01-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Dude, you got anger issues.

...and you have smelly pirate hooker issues... :D

Not sure which is worse... :lol:

Mike13
01-05-2007, 01:30 AM

Saban is just like anyone else

I could say a slightly similar thing about your crappy team.

harmonkoz
01-05-2007, 09:11 AM
I could say a slightly similar thing about your crappy team.

I don't think you can sally...

First of all, we have one of the younger rosters in the league.

Secondly, we have cool home jerseys, and our road jerseys are ugly. I will take that over your Gay Pride uniform any day of the week.

******ed owner... Alright you might have me there. I am pretty sure they are all ******ed at some point in their careers. With the exception of the Packers ownership.

Dipsh!t fans... Again you might have an argument there, all teams have good and bad fans.

So you got two out of four Sally, not even close. Go reformulate your hypothesis.

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 10:13 AM
I will take that over your Gay Pride uniform any day of the week.
First off, I've never seen a more ugly use of America's fine colors than on a Bills uniform!

And - dude - we're the Miami DOLPHINS!!!! What do you expect our colors to be? And it is a mean looking Dolphin :lol:

harmonkoz
01-05-2007, 10:28 AM
First off, I've never seen a more ugly use of America's fine colors than on a Bills uniform!

And - dude - we're the Miami DOLPHINS!!!! What do you expect our colors to be? And it is a mean looking Dolphin :lol:

I have never seen an aqua and orange dolphin.

Blue and Gray would seem like the obvious choice. Your team chose gay and you know it.

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 10:32 AM

Blue and Gray would seem like the obvious choice. Your team chose gay and you know it.
Aqua represents water dude. Dolphins swim in water and while most are gray, they can have a tint of Aqua.

Aqua and gray would be blah. So thrown in orange. They did play in the Orange Bowl afterall!

Unis didn't seem to gay in the 70s did they! Or are you saying a band of gays beat you 20 straight times?

Uni smack is useless anyways. Let's stop.

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Actually my avatar is pretty f'ing cool. Seeing as I created it.

What little boy's website did you steal yours from you f'ing tool.

I can't tell you, my mommy wouldn't approve

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 10:59 AM

Get a F*cking life!

C'mon guy, it isn't ever gunna change. Why get upset over it? Buffalo fans will always think they're better then us. This whole smack forum will always be the same, even if one of us won 10 Super Bowls.

It's a part of life :wink:

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 11:01 AM

I don't get how accusing us of being ***** is supposed to mean demeaning. I'm glad there aren't any/many gay folks on this site, otherwise there'd be a political shi* talking war going on all the time.

As if we had the choice of what colors the unis are. When you revert to talking shi* about a team's uniforms and fans, you really lose credibility

harmonkoz
01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't get how accusing us of being ***** is supposed to mean demeaning. I'm glad there aren't any/many gay folks on this site, otherwise there'd be a political shi* talking war going on all the time.

As if we had the choice of what colors the unis are. When you revert to talking shi* about a team's uniforms and fans, you really lose credibility

Credibility on an internet smack forum. :nono: :goof:

You are a piece of work, let's see, we have already covered gay--stupid is covered too... Do you want to just throw caution to the wind and let everyone know you are a liberal too?

harmonkoz
01-05-2007, 11:55 AM
I can't tell you, my mommy wouldn't approve

Slap your mom for me when you get a chance. Thanks. :wave:

Kinzua
01-05-2007, 12:15 PM

Get a F*cking life!

Just for you, Trackboy!

SWEEP!!! 16-6!!! 21-0!!! ... SWEEP!!! 16-6!!! 21-0!!! ... SWEEP!!! 16-6!!! 21-0!!!

Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split ya on your way outta town, Trackboy!!! :sidelol:

Kinzua
01-05-2007, 12:19 PM

Secondly, we have cool home jerseys, and our road jerseys are ugly. I will take that over your Gay Pride uniform any day of the week.

******ed owner... Alright you might have me there. I am pretty sure they are all ******ed at some point in their careers. With the exception of the Packers ownership.

Dipsh!t fans... Again you might have an argument there, all teams have good and bad fans.

So you got two out of four Sally, not even close. Go reformulate your hypothesis.

I have to argue against the ret@arded owner .... as far as I know, only H. Wayne has actually asked the media for help in finding a new head coach! I don't think even Al Davis has slipped that much!!! :lol:

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 12:30 PM
I have to argue against the ret@arded owner .... as far as I know, only H. Wayne has actually asked the media for help in finding a new head coach! I don't think even Al Davis has slipped that much!!! :lol:You know H.Wayne was kidding there. I think given the situation he was facing, it was funny at a time when humor was needed.

Look at H.Wayne's businesses. He's no dummy. Most people make fun of RW for what he is NOW. He used to be great, but he seems to lack the basic understandings of things these days.

Kinzua
01-05-2007, 12:39 PM
You know H.Wayne was kidding there. I think given the situation he was facing, it was funny at a time when humor was needed.

Look at H.Wayne's businesses. He's no dummy. Most people make fun of RW for what he is NOW. He used to be great, but he seems to lack the basic understandings of things these days.

He understands things just fine. Ol' Ralph may sound a little querelous at times because his voice quavers, but he got some pretty powerful politicians batting around the NFL's most terrifying word -- antitrust -- and the NFL started backing off! Don't underestimate the man just because he's old!

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 12:46 PM
He understands things just fine. Ol' Ralph may sound a little querelous at times because his voice quavers, but he got some pretty powerful politicians batting around the NFL's most terrifying word -- antitrust -- and the NFL started backing off! Don't underestimate the man just because he's old!
Has nothing to do w/ age, other than I think it's causing him to not read things correctly

1 - the latest CBA did very good things for the small markets, of which he is one, and he made a fool of himself on TV disputing it

2 - he keeps telling you guys to "enjoy the team while you can." In Ralph's world, if he's not making the money Dan Snyder is making, then - comparatively - he's getting Welfare. The NFL is different than baseball. In baseball, Steinbrenner makes the most money, and about 15 other small market teams struggle to make any money at all. In the NFL, the Dan Snyders might make - say - $300 million a year in profits, while the small markets might get only $100 million. I don't have exact figures, but this is essentially how it works. RW is just complaining because he "only" makes $100 million a year. Poor Ralph

Has nothing to do w/ competitiveness either. All NFL teams can more than spend to the cap, so all's fair in FA.

I think he's either really dumb, or is really smart and is positioning his team for a move to L.A. I hope it's that he's dumb!

FINdestructible
01-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Who gives a crap, the Bills went 7-9.

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Credibility on an internet smack forum. :nono: :goof:

You are a piece of work, let's see, we have already covered gay--stupid is covered too... Do you want to just throw caution to the wind and let everyone know you are a liberal too?

So you're saying I'm gay, stupid, and a liberal?

Never could a person think they know someone when in reality they have no clue at all. But think what you want douchebag, Buffalo sucks and they always will

BigDogsHunt
01-05-2007, 12:58 PM

Wilson is senile (cant remember what day it is), and has no clue about what he is doing (doesnt understand the CBA).

So our owner, for god knows what reason, took a page out of your owner's book.

Fact is your owner is still senile and incapable of processing the rules that govern him in this league!

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Slap your mom for me when you get a chance. Thanks. :wave:

That's all you got? :lol:

Mike13
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM

1) Yes the Bills are young, but the Dolphins can cut down age this offseason.
2) Thats all a matter of opnion, and uni smack is stupid and weak.
3)Yes there are several Owners that are dumb***es.
4) Buffalo's dip**** fan base seems top be the majority.

Billhoff
01-05-2007, 02:38 PM

Blue and Gray would seem like the obvious choice. Your team chose gay and you know it.NIIICE!.....:up:

finsrclowns
01-05-2007, 02:51 PM
So you're saying I'm gay, stupid, and a liberal?

We know nothing about your politics but yes it's obvious you're stupid and I doubt you wear those knee pads just for support.:lol:

Billhoff
01-05-2007, 02:56 PM

Get a F*cking life!

:lol: :lol: Looks like game, set and match for you,nut sack! Your just another fin fan totally smacked in the bone right outta here by Bill fans.....The only bad thing is I got here to late for the beatdown...Break a leg trackstar!:crutch: :www:

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 03:02 PM
We know nothing about your politics but yes it's obvious you're stupid and I doubt you wear those knee pads just for support.:lol:

Hmmm, I guess it takes one to assume one then. I'm glad to hear you know what equipment is necessary for your daily throat olympics.

And it's obvious I'm stupid. Why? Not a Bills fan? Clearly

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
punches thrown!!! Haymakers!!

GoBills24
01-06-2007, 02:50 AM
Honestly though I come here every 2-3 days or so and i wish there was different **** to smack about don't you?? Its always the same old threads i gotta look up and reneag to.

The season's over, though. Not much to look forward to, at least until mid-March.

Everything has been discussed here many times over...fans, stadiums, uniform colors, the 70's, the 90's, etc.

Sometimes there's a lack of things to smack about, so we rehash what we argued about before, basically.

Bills Own You!
01-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Just for you, Trackboy!

SWEEP!!! 16-6!!! 21-0!!! ... SWEEP!!! 16-6!!! 21-0!!! ... SWEEP!!! 16-6!!! 21-0!!!

Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split ya on your way outta town, Trackboy!!! :sidelol:

:0wned: :0wned: :0wned:

DolfanTom
01-06-2007, 09:46 AM
The season's over, though. Not much to look forward to, at least until mid-March.

Everything has been discussed here many times over...fans, stadiums, uniform colors, the 70's, the 90's, etc.

Sometimes there's a lack of things to smack about, so we rehash what we argued about before, basically.

:lol:Let's talk about how Dan Marino is a better QB than Jim Kelly then :wink:

Seriously, no, let's not.

harmonkoz
01-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Let's talk about how Dan Marino is a better QB than Jim Kelly then :wink:
Seriously, no, let's not.

Jim Kelly owns Dan Marino... End of story. Danny boy might have put up gaudy numbers, but he could'nt beat the Bills when it mattered.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BE GOOD
01-06-2007, 03:04 PM

I don't know about Bills fans but For what its worth, all the Jets fans I know, thought Saban was a going to be a gerat coach and were afraid he would own the division for years to come.

muscle979
01-07-2007, 01:58 AM
Jim Kelly owns Dan Marino... End of story. Danny boy might have put up gaudy numbers, but he could'nt beat the Bills when it mattered.

http://images.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/diedan.gif

Dan couldn't go out and tackle Thurman Thomas. Jim Kelly owned nothing. End of story.

GoBills24
01-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Dan couldn't go out and tackle Thurman Thomas. Jim Kelly owned nothing. End of story.

Fine, then Andre owned Louis Oliver.

muscle979
01-07-2007, 02:31 AM
Fine, then Andre owned Louis Oliver.

That Miami D was owned all the time. It pissed me off to no end.