PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts about Huzienga asking for suggestions at the PC....

PatriotReign
01-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Do you guys feel it was disconcerting that WH eagerly requested advice/input from the media at the Saban press conference? I've never heard of an owner publicly asking for advice like that before, it reeks of desperation. :boohoo:

I mean sh!t the guy meant well but he is supposed to know what he is doing as the owner. What the hell is a scribe from the Miami Herald going to tell him that he doesn't already know???:shakeno:

like2god
01-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it?

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Intelligence as well.

finsrclowns
01-05-2007, 03:52 PM
I've never heard of an owner publicly asking for advice like that before, it reeks of desperation.

I think it's a big stretch to call the fins desperate.:titanic:
:lol:

PatriotReign
01-05-2007, 03:53 PM

Oh so you're saying WH was just doing a Jerry Seinfeld schtick while his coach byatch slapped him and the fans before taking the first jet out of the city?

Well that makes perfect sense to me...glad to see he has his priorities straight. :sidelol:

PatriotReign
01-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Intelligence as well.

Yeah you got me, I'll admit that I'm not like many of you geniuses who predicted that the mighty Daunte Crapepper would lead the Fins to a Superbowl Championship this year...:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Yeah you got me, I'll admit that I'm not like many of you geniuses who predicted that the mighty Daunte Crapepper would lead the Fins to a Superbowl Championship this year...:sidelol:Yeah, last time I listen to the media. Go Jets!:D

like2god
01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh so you're saying WH was just doing a Jerry Seinfeld schtick while his coach byatch slapped him and the fans before taking the first jet out of the city?

Well that makes perfect sense to me...glad to see he has his priorities straight. :sidelol:
What did you want him to do, cry and throw a hissy fit? Or maybe he could have ignored any and all questions like a little whiny pu$$y just like Belichick does whenever anyone asks him about Mangini. :D

Go Jets!!! (for one week only)

Mike13
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah you got me, I'll admit that I'm not like many of you geniuses who predicted that the mighty Daunte Crapepper would lead the Fins to a Superbowl Championship this year...:sidelol:

Uhh No most of us did not prdeict a SUperBowl win that was the media.

His asking for help was the sarcasm, damn you either choose not to listen or you re incredibly stupid.

cnc66
01-05-2007, 04:15 PM
H.Waynes asking for help was 'his' way of bringing the media back into fold... efn idiot, go back to bradysgay.com

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 04:37 PM
H.Waynes asking for help was 'his' way of bringing the media back into fold... efn idiot, go back to bradysgay.com
Marty's back with the new tougher Avy!

cnc66
01-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Marty's back with the new tougher Avy!

same one, just bigger...Celtkin found it for me.

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 04:40 PM

Go Jets

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah, last time I listen to the media. Go Jets!:D

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Great!! Now i know we are going to lose, Fins fans rooting for us!

finsrclowns
01-05-2007, 05:43 PM
What did you want him to do, cry and throw a hissy fit?

Sure why not?:lol: