PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Saban (what a joke!!!)

Dolphins12thMan
01-05-2007, 06:13 PM
We all know you wear the pants in the family, but get your husbands team colors correct at least! Another laugher, his family hated SoFla so much, they fly from Florida to Bama with family and daughters' "BEST FRIEND", (who gets introduced at the PC) and happens to live in Florida!

Check this out!!! What is Bamas' color?

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52946

Check 2nd post by "jeremy'

Bama1977
01-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Wow...attacking the man's family? That's low class.

Dolfan984
01-05-2007, 06:20 PM

Nick Saban is low class too.

Bama1977
01-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Then go after Saban...don't attack his family. Have a little pride man.

dominizzo
01-05-2007, 06:23 PM

Big time

Nick13
01-05-2007, 06:24 PM
poor Bama fans.

i remember when Saban first got to Miami and all the fun that ensued.

just wait until Bama loses three games and reps from Kent St. start showing up and giving Saban a bunch of Alma Mater BS, he'll tuck and run again, until he's back coaching HS in West Virginia.

MIAdolphin89
01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
wow, they actually banned a guy in that forum for saying that saban was a liar in that thread.

Dolfan984
01-05-2007, 06:27 PM

??? I wasn't the original poster. I'm just sayin Saban is low class. His wife had a lot to do with them going to Alabama so that's why Dolphins fans are pissed at her as well.

Bama1977
01-05-2007, 06:31 PM
??? I wasn't the original poster. I'm just sayin Saban is low class. His wife had a lot to do with them going to Alabama so that's why Dolphins fans are pissed at her as well.

If his wife wasn't happy in Miami then you can't blame her for wanting to leave. But, I saw yesterday some people here calling Saban's daughter a coke-head. What sense does it make for people to say that and go after a man's family that way. Just makes Dolphins fans look bad.

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Is Sabans daughter cute? does anyone know? i might transfer from ASU to Bama just to get with his daughter and find a way to sneak into the fam and get back at the man. Haha naw couldnt do that. actually I probably would, im just not transfering from ASU to there lol.

Saban is a bum, I cant wait for every BAMA loss.

Bama1977
01-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Is Sabans daughter cute? does anyone know? i might transfer from ASU to Bama just to get with his daughter and find a way to sneak into the fam and get back at the man. Haha naw couldnt do that. actually I probably would, im just not transfering from ASU to there lol.

I take it by ASU (and your location )that you are at Az. State University. If that is so then you really have no room to talk, considering how Erickson ditched Idaho for ASU...really the same thing Saban in a way. It is a business...things happen.

Dolphins12thMan
01-05-2007, 06:35 PM

Every right too.....Mr Huizenga did everything that Nick wanted, not just for Nick himself, coaches, practice bubble etc. as well as for Nicks family. She has the nerve in the middle of a press conference to stand up, interupt and praise and thank LSU. Not one mention or a thank you from "her" to Wayne Huizenga! Thats LOW CLASS! Have fun with this classless, gutless, LIAR, and his husband!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!! LSU AND AUBURN!!!:evil:

outlawd2u
01-05-2007, 06:37 PM
I have to admit....... It was VERY odd for someone to talk about their Wife that much, and even for OTHER people to talk about Saban's wife so much in their press conferences, or just in the media or whatever. I mean most of the time you hear NOTHING about someone's wife or family, you don't even usually know their names. Saban may be a HUGE family guy, but I'm sure there are a LOT of guys out there that are in his same kind of situation. IDK...... It almost seemed like that dude from Alabama in the P.C. was thanking Sabans wife as if she was the one that negotiated the deal and made the decision to go to Alabama.

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 06:38 PM
I take it by ASU (and your location )that you are at Az. State University. If that is so then you really have no room to talk, considering how Erickson ditched Idaho for ASU...really the same thing Saban in a way. It is a business...things happen.

Yes, you are correct. I dont even like the Erickson hiring to be honest but no one asks for my opinion on the matter. Im not aware of how Erickson left Idaho, but I do know that they suck and are a tiny a** program so no wonder he moved up the college ladder to a bigger program. Saban lied to everyone, the man who gave him everything and to the fan base to take a step backward because he couldnt hack it. I didn't even know Idaho had football team, kinda like maine university, so its no wonder he left in a heardbeat for asu. Saban took a step back, and left with his tail between his legs. Cant say the same for erickson.

Bama1977
01-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Of course Saban in going to talk about and to his wife about this.

You guys have not right to go after a man's family like that. It's low. The man didn't want to be at Miami...do you really want someone who doesn't want you? Really, you guys are something else.

Bama1977
01-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Yes, you are correct. I dont even like the Erickson hiring to be honest but no one asks for my opinion on the matter. Im not aware of how Erickson left Idaho, but I do know that they suck and are a tiny a** program so no wonder, he moved up the college ladder to a bigger program. Saban lied to everyone, the man who gave him everything and to the fan base to take a step backward becuase he couldnt hack it. I didnt even know Idaho had football team, kinda like maine university, its no wonder he left in a heardbeat for asu. Saban took a step back, and left with his tail between his legs. Cant say the same for erickson.

Saban did not take a step back. He is making a ton of money and has a chance to great things at the college level at a good job. Some folks like to coach the NFL and some like to coach college. But, it's all a business.

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 06:44 PM

You guys have not right to go after a man's family like that. It's low. The man didn't want to be at Miami...do you really want someone who doesn't want you? Really, you guys are something else.

I have never gone after his family, not once. But i do believe that she had a tiny bit to do with his decision. I think his decision to take the bama job relied on many things and in this order. losing, bad environment that he created,and questioned whether he could hack it. That along with his family wanting to leave was enough to make the move. And you guys paid him alot so it was basically a winwin move for him, less pressure and more money.

Coral Reefer
01-05-2007, 06:48 PM
They were all shedding tears over Saban's arrival... :sidelol:

Not much else going on up in Tuscaloosa I guess.

Saban you aint seen pressure yet. Just wait until these crazies turn on you.

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Saban did not take a step back. He is making a ton of money and has a chance to great things at the college level at a good job. Some folks like to coach the NFL and some like to coach college. But, it's all a business.

Well he definitely didnt take a step forward...Like someone asked him at his bama pc, " you once said that the most disrespectful thing you can do is to walk out on someone". He and his family took a step back no matter how you want to look at it.

College jobs are becoming more and more attractive, but they dont compare to NFL jobs, those coaches are the best of the best. when they fail, where do they go back to? college ball because its easier to win.

One thing that I do agree on though, is that it is a business pure and simple.

Dolphins12thMan
01-05-2007, 06:50 PM

Nope....we dont want him here, you are absolutely correct! At the same time us fans are not gonna sit back and let someone lie to us, abandon our organization, and talk smack about the place I choose to live, and the place our organization is homed. I dont know if Bama fans just sit back take punches, but we dolphin fans have heart, tradition and pride , and we are not used to classless individuals who lead people on, lie and treat our organization as a joke! you got to be kidding me, a speaker phone goodbye to coaches and no metion to the players, gutless and classless!!!

aquaman
01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
is every 'bama fan a bit fruity... they all cry when they see Saban,tear up etc... only time I ever balled over a player was at Dannys retirement at Dolphin stadium.

Spray Mucus
01-05-2007, 06:53 PM

Wanna know what low class is? Lying to a who orginazation, telling all his assistant coaches he's leaving over a confrence call, leaving an orginization and an owner out to dry.

Coral Reefer
01-05-2007, 06:54 PM

Well so are you for that matter.
You really have no business being here but to inflame an already flamed fan base.

You are right that Saban has every right to do what makes him happy.

Having said that, this organization has every right to be upset with the fact that he commited to this franchise and told us this is where he wants to be. In believing him we set our franchise back a number of years. In addition and more importantly is the way he went about leaving here.

If he had handled it differently this would have cooled by now. He went about it in a sleezy and gutless manner. As more and more information comes out it just makes him look worse and worse.

You got him, congrats now go back to your board and "cry tears of joy" over his arrival.

hestar
01-05-2007, 07:04 PM

You wanna talk about low class?.How about flat out denying he wasn't gonna take the alabama job several times.Then asking for an extension to make a choice,NOT even showing up to the press confrence to say your leaving but just leave.Telling the coaches to gather in a room and telling them on speaker phone hes leaving,not even having the balls to tell them OR his players he was leaving in person...That's low class,He gets what he deserves! :fire:.

Semedi
01-05-2007, 07:06 PM

You better hope Terry gets on the Bama sidelines, because Saban sure as hell doesn't have the balls to command a football team.

RenoFinFan
01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
We all know you wear the pants in the family, but get your husbands team colors correct at least! Another laugher, his family hated SoFla so much, they fly from Florida to Bama with family and daughters' "BEST FRIEND", (who gets introduced at the PC) and happens to live in Florida!

Alright, I will show my ignorance on this topic...the thing that got me was the male poster who was willing to forgive Mrs. Saban for not knowing Alabama's true color bc she is a woman. So he would be upset if it was a man who didn't know Alabama's color? What kind of "men" are Alabama football fans? What else does a "man" have to know to be an Alabama coach? What the state flower is, how to match their clothes and be able to listen to each others feelings...Do Alabama male fans base their like for the coach on how cute he is?

btw, if Alabama isn't red then what color are they?

hestar
01-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Alright, I will show my ignorance on this topic...the thing that got me was the male poster who was willing to forgive Mrs. Saban for not knowing Alabama's true color bc she is a woman. So he would be upset if it was a man who didn't know Alabama's color? What kind of "men" are Alabama football fans? What else does a "man" have to know to be an Alabama coach? What the state flower is, how to match their clothes and be able to listen to each others feelings...Do Alabama male fans base their like for the coach on how cute he is?

their color is rednecks :wink:.

WestCKoastiN
01-05-2007, 07:10 PM

yep

RenoFinFan
01-05-2007, 07:12 PM

:sidelol:

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Wheres Bama? I hate it when people talk it up, and then once the argument starts gettn heated they jett. Of course bama is a step backward. Thats why its called, he took a step back to the college game lol not that he took a step up to the college game ha.

KingCrowder
01-05-2007, 07:13 PM

It is Funny the she doesn't know what the team color of the Alabama Crimson Tide is. :lol:

Dolphins12thMan
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM

:confused: Ummmmmmmmmmmm.......their color is actually in their name!!!

Alabama CRIMSON Tide.....they are crimson, sure there is red in Crimson, but you'll never hear a true Bama fan (Like Mrs Saban) say "red."

Crimson is a strong, bright deep red color combined with some blue, resulting in a tiny degree of purple.

clbrazee
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM

Leave his family alone. Every person makes changes in their lives. Their family influences that.

Also, don't bad mouth Nick. He denied the Alabama rumor for the teams sake. The fact they weren't going away said he had a decision at the end of the season. I think Nick realized his approach wasn't working in Miami, so he went back to one that does - the College ranks.

I feel no ill will towards any one in the Saban family. I wish him luck. We just need to move on and leave them alone.

Dolfan984
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM

I'd do it.

QrtBck13
01-05-2007, 07:22 PM
not as low as wut saban did to us pal......haha suckers in bama its only a matter of time ahahaha:evil:

Dolfan984
01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
If his wife wasn't happy in Miami then you can't blame her for wanting to leave. But, I saw yesterday some people here calling Saban's daughter a coke-head. What sense does it make for people to say that and go after a man's family that way. Just makes Dolphins fans look bad.

Exactly. She wanted out of Miami. Doesn't mean Saban is going to be Alabama's coach very long. Be happy for the 2-4 years he'll give yall ;)

themole
01-05-2007, 07:25 PM

F.U.:shakeno:

ChrisKo
01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Mrs. Saban and the daughter decided to become public figures the moment they agreed to appear in a press conference. Don't try to defend them, but also comments should only reflect what we know and avoid childish "coke-head" comments and so forth.

Semedi
01-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Calling crimson the same thing as red is tantamount to someone calling aqua the same as teal around here.

Goes to show how stupid she is.

themole
01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
It is Funny the she doesn't know what the team color of the Alabama Crimson Tide is. :lol:

It's also known as the "Red Tide'.

KingCrowder
01-05-2007, 07:31 PM

Personally I've never heard them called that.

cnc66
01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
three quarters of those sissy's are crying ...over a DUDE....

Tx Dolfan
01-05-2007, 07:40 PM

There's something else that's referred to as the "Red Tide" maybe that's why those guys were crying over seeing Nick, you know hormones and all.

sphincter
01-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I take it by ASU (and your location )that you are at Az. State University. If that is so then you really have no room to talk, considering how Erickson ditched Idaho for ASU...really the same thing Saban in a way. It is a business...things happen.Remeber those words. They will come back to haunt you.

themole
01-05-2007, 07:47 PM
There's something else that's referred to as the "Red Tide" maybe that's why those guys were crying over seeing Nick, you know hormones and all.

:lol:

bakedmatt
01-05-2007, 07:55 PM

She's responsible for some poor choice of words if you've been watching all of the news coverage. I know what you're doing. You're here to protect your team, even if you aren't sure what the circumstances are. I'm fine with that. But Terry Saban is in the middle of the biggest fraud in South Florida sports history. What do you expect?

You might get some toothless redneck comments, and that's wrong, but Alabama isn't really involved. And you shouldn't be either.

Spray Mucus
01-05-2007, 07:57 PM
She's responsible for some poor choice of words if you've been watching all of the news coverage.

I'm beginning to wonder if she's the one with the dick in the relationship.

BrazForPhins
01-05-2007, 08:00 PM
reading alabama fans reacting to saban arrival makes me feel like a fool. We were exactly like them when he got to florida.

tommy53
01-05-2007, 08:01 PM
as far as im concerned nick saben & his whole family can eat syht!!!!! im glad we are rid of them!!!!! this franchise is proud & deserves a whole lot better than them!!!!

hestar
01-05-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm beginning to wonder who if she's the one with the dick in the relationship.

:sidelol::sidelol:...Well we know who has the balls in the family.

bakedmatt
01-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Coach worship is ridiculous.

endorPHINS72
01-05-2007, 08:11 PM

You rednecks have your scumbag liar of a coach. Kindly take your crimson colored glasses and stay on the Deliverance boards. Thanks.

endorPHINS72
01-05-2007, 08:14 PM
is every 'bama fan a bit fruity... they all cry when they see Saban,tear up etc... only time I ever balled over a player was at Dannys retirement at Dolphin stadium.

I wondered the same thing. I think they all went home after the press conference and listened to Elton John and sipped wine coolers.

endorPHINS72
01-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Coach worship is ridiculous.

And gay as well

SQuinn17
01-05-2007, 08:16 PM
arizona state is a few steps up from idaho. this saban guy is a douschebag...i cant wait til u find out.

Rugged Ronnie23
01-05-2007, 08:18 PM
The University of Maine would beat Idaho

cnc66
01-05-2007, 08:22 PM
reading alabama fans reacting to saban arrival makes me feel like a fool. We were exactly like them when he got to florida.

you cried... :eek:

I dint :shakeno:

I WAS happy tho :(

BrazForPhins
01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
you cried... :eek:

I dint :shakeno:

I WAS happy tho :(

no, I didn't get to that point...:lol:

but I almost cried with what he did to us though :boohoo:

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I'd do it.

haha ill sleep on it.

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 08:38 PM
arizona state is a few steps up from idaho. this saban guy is a douschebag...i cant wait til u find out.

exactly what i was trying to explain to him. ASU football is nothing to go crazy about, but they are in the Pac 10, and people have at least heard of them.

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 08:40 PM
The University of Maine would beat Idaho

And that, is exactly why Erickson left Idaho for ASU Bama. That comparison earlier with ASU and Erickson isnt even close to the same as Saban's.

donny
01-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Saban will bring BAMA back.

'Phins & 'Canes
01-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm curious what Alabama fans expect of Saban over the next five years? I'd say eight years since that's the length of the contract, but since history says he'll be gone within five, let's just say from the 2007 season thru the 2011 season. What? 2 or 3 SEC titles, 1 or 2 national titles?

Well, his coaching record goes something like this.....

1990 Toledo Record 9-2 No Bowl (bad schedule)

1996 MSU Record 6-6 Sun Bowl

1997 MSU Record 7-5 Aloha Bowl

1998 MSU Record 6-6 No bowl

1999 MSU Record 10-2 Citrus Bowl

2000 LSU Record 8-4 Peach Bowl

2001 LSU Record 10-3 Sugar Bowl

2002 LSU Record 8-5 Cotton Bowl

2003 LSU Record 13-1 Sugar Bowl

2004 LSU Record 9-3 Capital One Bowl

2005 Miami Record 9-7 No Playoffs

2006 Miami Record 6-10 No Playoffs

So based on this, one national title might be asking too much. More than one SEC title might be asking too much also by 2011. Please, feel free to chime in with your expectations. But be very cautious as things go forward as they may not go as planned.

SQuinn17
01-05-2007, 09:25 PM
exactly what i was trying to explain to him. ASU football is nothing to go crazy about, but they are in the Pac 10, and people have at least heard of them.
whats with this kroetter from asu...the canes are lookin at him fro an OC, he any good?

miamiron
01-05-2007, 10:18 PM

Saban is a bum, I cant wait for every BAMA loss.If you did hook up with his daughter you would go to jail since she is in 10th grade...but then again that may be ok in Alabama

GoonBoss
01-05-2007, 10:30 PM
BTW....Anyone who gets into the fray by thier words is fair game.

If they don't then, they aren't.

There is no need to haul in relatives to this malstrom if they don't open thier mouths to the media....

If they DO however......:evil:

It's ON! :fire:

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 10:34 PM
whats with this kroetter from asu...the canes are lookin at him fro an OC, he any good?

Dirk Koetter? Yah, I really liked his offense he installed here at ASU. Thats one explosive offense. Derek Hagan tore it up in his system. I watched Hagan make alot of amazing plays. His offensive mind is amazing, but he lacked with knowledge of the defense. If ASU even had a lick of defense, they would consistently be a top 15 team. But our defense cant stop anyone. So, if the canes want him as an OC then I would be all for it. He could be an amazing offensive coordinator for you guys. definitely

ASUFinFan
01-05-2007, 10:36 PM
If you did hook up with his daughter you would go to jail since she is in 10th grade...but then again that may be ok in Alabama

Ha, yah I didnt know how old she was, or have any info about her. there goes that plan haha.

EAZY 0
01-06-2007, 12:11 AM

i have enough fun bashin fellow fin fans here...NOW I WOULD PAY FOR THE OPPROTUNITY GIVE IT TO A HILLBILLY TIDE FAN!

fishypete
01-06-2007, 12:19 AM

What Satan did was low....if the wife doesn't want the heat....she should stay in the background....instead of opening her mouth.

Fresh
01-06-2007, 12:33 AM
That hoe ugly.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 12:49 AM

No its not. F-ck saban and his family. His wife is a b-tch who wears the pants in the family. You would be saying the same thing if you werent a bama fan.

Saban and his family threw the team under the buss. Saban and family showed no loyality or even class to handle this situation with some professionalism.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pink
01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Well, to be fair, his daughter is a cokehead.

I mean, it ain't low class if it's the plain truth, is it?

But the real question is this: Is his daughter's friend (the one who was introduced at the press conference) also a crack addict? Let's get some internet detectives on the case, ASAP.

GoonBoss
01-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Well, to be fair, his daughter is a cokehead.

I mean, it ain't low class if it's the plain truth, is it?

But the real question is this: Is his daughter's friend (the one who was introduced at the press conference) also a crack addict? Let's get some internet detectives on the case, ASAP.

I'd post some junk like that if I had a link.

Bottom line; What does his daughter have to do with football?

Saban is wide open.....

His daughters are off limits, AFAIC...Then, I'm almost 40...I don't see the point of slandering or hanging out the wash of a mans family....Regardless of his actions -v- your interests.

muscle979
01-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Saban's wife is a b****, she tells Nick to jump and he obviously says, "how high?" A good woman would never convince her husband to act like a spineless loser to serve her own interests. And after all Wayne did for that family she has nothing to say to him? F*** her, she can go straight to h***.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:18 AM
Wheres Bama? I hate it when people talk it up, and then once the argument starts gettn heated they jett. Of course bama is a step backward. Thats why its called, he took a step back to the college game lol not that he took a step up to the college game ha.

Chill out dude. My wife and I had a date went out for a nice evening. I really don't consider going to a big name college (Alabama, LSU, Notre Dame, USC, etc) a step back. But then again I never was a big fan of the NFL so I am biased in that regard.

I still think it is pretty low brow that you folks have to bash a man's family like that. Going after Saban is fair game...I still hate Coach Fran. But, I do not recall any of mt Bama friends attacking his wife and daughter. Just go after the man, not his family.

And, I am not trying to inflame anyone. I have not went into to any personal attacks of anyone, of the Dolphins, or of the city of Miami. But, I would caution the Dolphins about playing the victim here. That club's hands are not clean either (see Shula and Saban and LSU).

By the way, I am a Dolphins fan. I have been for a long time and would not attack a club that I support.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:22 AM
I'm curious what Alabama fans expect of Saban over the next five years? I'd say eight years since that's the length of the contract, but since history says he'll be gone within five, let's just say from the 2007 season thru the 2011 season. What? 2 or 3 SEC titles, 1 or 2 national titles?

Well, his coaching record goes something like this.....

1990 Toledo Record 9-2 No Bowl (bad schedule)

1996 MSU Record 6-6 Sun Bowl

1997 MSU Record 7-5 Aloha Bowl

1998 MSU Record 6-6 No bowl

1999 MSU Record 10-2 Citrus Bowl

2000 LSU Record 8-4 Peach Bowl

2001 LSU Record 10-3 Sugar Bowl

2002 LSU Record 8-5 Cotton Bowl

2003 LSU Record 13-1 Sugar Bowl

2004 LSU Record 9-3 Capital One Bowl

2005 Miami Record 9-7 No Playoffs

2006 Miami Record 6-10 No Playoffs

So based on this, one national title might be asking too much. More than one SEC title might be asking too much also by 2011. Please, feel free to chime in with your expectations. But be very cautious as things go forward as they may not go as planned.

Excellent post and question. Speaking for myself, I expect Saban to lay a foundation for success for 2 or 3 years down the road. No one here is really expecting he will win the SEC of the national title next year. But, we do have good talent coming back and we will bring in some good recruits in the coming years. More than anything I want to see Saban bring back discipline to this program. That was something lacking under Shula. I do not think that it is outside the realm of possibilites that Bama will compete for the SEC title in the next 2 or 3 years. But, I do expect better than a 6-7 record out of Saban during his 4th year.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:24 AM
BTW....Anyone who gets into the fray by thier words is fair game.

If they don't then, they aren't.

There is no need to haul in relatives to this malstrom if they don't open thier mouths to the media....

If they DO however......:evil:

It's ON! :fire:

The word is "their". And what did his daughter say to get slammed by some one here? And does it make you fell good to go after someone's wife?

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:26 AM
What Satan did was low....if the wife doesn't want the heat....she should stay in the background....instead of opening her mouth.

What did she say? I must have missed something. Granted, I've been too busy banging sheep and chasing my cousin to watch the news here. :lol:

(Note the sarcasm and humor...lol)

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:27 AM
No its not. F-ck saban and his family. His wife is a b-tch who wears the pants in the family. You would be saying the same thing if you werent a bama fan.

Saban and his family threw the team under the buss. Saban and family showed no loyality or even class to handle this situation with some professionalism.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for proving my point. What is a buss by the way?

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:29 AM
Saban's wife is a b****, she tells Nick to jump and he obviously says, "how high?" A good woman would never convince her husband to act like a spineless loser to serve her own interests. And after all Wayne did for that family she has nothing to say to him? F*** her, she can go straight to h***.

And you konw this because you are privy to the private discussions of the Saban family?

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:33 AM
She's responsible for some poor choice of words if you've been watching all of the news coverage. I know what you're doing. You're here to protect your team, even if you aren't sure what the circumstances are. I'm fine with that. But Terry Saban is in the middle of the biggest fraud in South Florida sports history. What do you expect?

You might get some toothless redneck comments, and that's wrong, but Alabama isn't really involved. And you shouldn't be either.

Of course I am going to take up for my team, like a lot of people here are doing. I just think it is pretty low to go after the family. Particularly when the Dolphins hands are dirty too.

And I expect some of the hillbilly comments. Some people just lack the ability to form a coherent argument. It's the same thing on the Bama boards with people calling Miami a 3rd world country and cocain haven. Some people would just rather launch into personal slurs rather than to debate.

But, there have been a few people here that I have enjoyed talking with. Some of the people here have shown that they have class.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:36 AM
You rednecks have your scumbag liar of a coach. Kindly take your crimson colored glasses and stay on the Deliverance boards. Thanks.

No doubt your mother will proudly show this post to her friends as a shinning example of the intellectual giant that her child has become. Congrats chief.

GoonBoss
01-06-2007, 02:41 AM
The word is "their". And what did his daughter say to get slammed by some one here? And does it make you fell good to go after someone's wife?

"Feel"

I was simply saying that all people that do not enter into the wars if they are family are off limits. If you read, which, I'm not sure that you can......I was defending Sabans family as I feel they are off limits.....UNLESS they feel the need to stick thier noses into the fray.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Remeber those words. They will come back to haunt you.

Not really. The reason is that I no longer expect loyalty in college football anymore. It's become a huge business; billions of dollars. And that ruined college football. Saban isn't the first coach to pick up and jet like that. Look at Tommy Tuberville (going to Auburn days after saying the only way he'd leave Ole Miss is in a pine box). Look at Coach Fran (bolting to Texas A&M after telling the players he would stay at Bama). Look at Erickson. And there are many more examples. It's all about the Benjamins. Loyalty has no room in college football anymore. And that is a shame. But it is reality.

Fresh
01-06-2007, 02:43 AM
That hoe ugly.

Like I said.. case closed.

That hoe is ugly as hell. What more needs to be said.. :confused:

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:44 AM

"Feel"

I was simply saying that all people that do not enter into the wars if they are family are off limits. If you read, which, I'm not sure that you can......I was defending Sabans family as I feel they are off limits.....UNLESS they feel the need to stick thier noses into the fray.

Ahhh...busted at my own game! :lol:

GoonBoss
01-06-2007, 02:44 AM
No doubt your mother will proudly show this post to her friends as a shinning example of the intellectual giant that her child has become. Congrats chief.

This from a guy that can't spell "feel".

'Bama alum are we?

I'm betting at least an MA from a AL state school based on your ability to
spell.

Edit: Didn't realize you were just pokeing around. Sorry :D

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:46 AM
This from a guy that can't spell "feel".

'Bama alum are we?

I'm betting at least an MA from a AL state school based on your ability to
spell.

I'll put my spelling ability up against that of anyone here. As well as my ability to actually form an argument. :)

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:48 AM
This from a guy that can't spell

Edit: Didn't realize you were just pokeing around. Sorry :D

Hey no problem. I can laugh at myself when I make a mistake too. There are some here who take things way too far. But for the most part I have enjoyed talking with the people here. And, there is nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing now and then! :)

GoonBoss
01-06-2007, 02:50 AM
Hey no problem. I can laugh at myself when I make a mistake too. There are some here who take things way too far. But for the most part I have enjoyed talking with the people here. And, there is nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing now and then! :)

Cool.

In TX we just get mad and punch each other in the face.

phinphan896
01-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Big time
hes a slimeball

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Cool.

In TX we just get mad and punch each other in the face.

LOL! Sounds like some folks here after a couple shots of Jager!

GoonBoss
01-06-2007, 02:59 AM
LOL! Sounds like some folks here after a couple shots of Jager!

Jager...What a bunch of girls :D

C'mon down to Killeen sometime and we'll teach you how to drink like a man with an artificial liver. :D

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:01 AM
Jager...What a bunch of girls :D

C'mon down to Killeen sometime and we'll teach you how to drink like a man with an artificial liver. :D

Hey, Jager is pretty darn good. But, I prefer Maker's Mark or Johnny Walker.

GoonBoss
01-06-2007, 03:08 AM
Hey, Jager is pretty darn good. But, I prefer Maker's Mark or Johnny Walker.

I'm rum-powered.....Much like tonight.

Sugar cane based rums are my choice.

Molasses tastes like medicine.

I think you have to take the frustration that's lashing out at Saban and, his family (Unfortunate) as the cost of doing buisness. I'm guessing you are a Bama fan. I would be very, very, wary of this man. You better throw him a parade every year to feed his ego.

Seriously, the man treated this franchise badly.
It's very wrong of him to even try to claim any moral high ground.

muscle979
01-06-2007, 10:56 AM
And you konw this because you are privy to the private discussions of the Saban family?

Well find me a link where she actually acknowledges anything Huizenga did for her husband and family and maybe I'll change my mind. You know something besides B***in about how hard it was to get away from him.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Well find me a link where she actually acknowledges anything Huizenga did for her husband and family and maybe I'll change my mind. You know something besides B***in about how hard it was to get away from him.

On the news here in Tuscaloosa she said she thanked WH for being good to Nick and her family. I'll search their website to see if they have a clip of it. But she did thank WH.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm rum-powered.....Much like tonight.

Sugar cane based rums are my choice.

Molasses tastes like medicine.

I think you have to take the frustration that's lashing out at Saban and, his family (Unfortunate) as the cost of doing buisness. I'm guessing you are a Bama fan. I would be very, very, wary of this man. You better throw him a parade every year to feed his ego.

Seriously, the man treated this franchise badly.
It's very wrong of him to even try to claim any moral high ground.

Ripping on Saban is fine and dandy. That's fair game. Going after his kid is just pathetic.

And I am wary of any coach at any place. It's all a business and that is all you can expect anymore.

endorPHINS72
01-06-2007, 02:58 PM

"shinning"??? Typical product of the Alabama public school system. Next time you decide to call someone stupid, learn how to spell.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for proving my point. What is a buss by the way?

Proving what point? i dont need to prove anything. Saban and his family have no fking class. If you werent a bama bone head you would screaming the same insults. There is nobody here to sympathies with you unless they are bama nuckle heads too.

Dont even come here and say WH hands are dirty also. WH gave saban everything he ever wanted, full control, practice bubble and the highest staffed organization with money to go with it.

Saban, wife and his whole family can rot in Hell and burn to the crisp..

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 03:14 PM
On the news here in Tuscaloosa she said she thanked WH for being good to Nick and her family. I'll search their website to see if they have a clip of it. But she did thank WH.

Yeah she told WH "Wayne thnks for letting us get the hell out of here." I wouldnt call that sincerely thanking wayne.

The fkng btch is on the ragg constantly and she thanked WH half heartedly.

Go and spew your low class crap on an alabama site.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:19 PM
No doubt ya'll are the pride of the Dolphins huh? Maybe if you were not such a Miami homer you could understand that business is business. And Miami just got back a little of what they have previously dealt out. Deal with it. I think it's funny are some of you still obsessed with a man who did not want to be there. And you show real class by attacking his family. Gee whiz.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Ripping on Saban is fine and dandy. That's fair game. Going after his kid is just pathetic.

And I am wary of any coach at any place. It's all a business and that is all you can expect anymore.

Yeah, but when your coach is one of the highest paid coahes in the NFL and was given total control over the organization, which alot of owners dont do anymore, I would expect a little more class from Satan and family.

Fck Saban and let me cry you a river..

PLEASE stop because you wont get any mercy here on this forum. In case you havent figured this out yet, THIS IS A MIAMI DOLPHIN forum, not a bama forum.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Personal attacks are against our TOS.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah, but when your coach is one of the highest paid coahes in the NFL and was given total control over the organization, which alot of owners dont do anymore, I would expect a little more class from Satan and family.

Fck Saban and let me cry you a river..

PLEASE stop because you wont get any mercy here on this forum. In case you havent figured this out yet, THIS IS A MIAMI DOLPHIN forum, not a bama forum.

Not interested in mercy. However, most folks here can conduct themselves in a decent manner. Just a few folks liek you who feel the need to play the role of "internet warrior".

Saban didn't want to be at Miami. He wanted to be at Bama instead. Quit your crying already bud.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 03:35 PM
No doubt ya'll are the pride of the Dolphins huh? Maybe if you were not such a Miami homer you could understand that business is business. And Miami just got back a little of what they have previously dealt out. Deal with it. I think it's funny are some of you still obsessed with a man who did not want to be there. And you show real class by attacking his family. Gee whiz.

Boo hoo. Its not about Saban leaving its the way he handled it. matter of fact I have some posters that had inside info dated back in ocotober when Saban and stupid sidekick were trying to work with Alabama.

This was the crap that got the ball rolling in getting shulas head. If it wasn for Saban agent sexton making the call to alabama in ocotober this even would be a conversation. Dont even try to say otherwise. This crap was dated in OCTOBER.

Saban has no class and your idiot fans cry like a bunch of babies. I dont remeber one Miami fan on this site crying when he came. Yeah, we were ecstatic but DAMN crying. I guess its true about Alabama, "NO life but Bama football and occassional trading your sister for the souped up double wide."

Any coach that uses the same lines in a press conference is a devil in disguise. I just watched the press conference and he used the exact same words when he was with Miami.

All I have to say is be careful in what you wish for. We were warned and we didnt listen and now you have been warned. Matter of fact I am willing to bet you 100 paypal that he wont last long in bonhead land.

PhinstiGator
01-06-2007, 03:38 PM

Saban didn't want to be at Miami. He wanted to be at Bama instead. Quit your crying already ....

Just give it time. The time will come when Saban doesn't want to be in Bama. And you will be hoping for deliverance.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Boo hoo. Its not about Saban leaving its the way he handled it. matter of fact I have some posters that had inside info dated back in ocotober when Saban and stupid sidekick were trying to work with Alabama.

This was the crap that got the ball rolling in getting shulas head. If it wasn for Saban agent sexton making the call to alabama in ocotober this even would be a conversation. Dont even try to say otherwise. This crap was dated in OCTOBER.

Saban has no class and your idiot fans cry like a bunch of babies. I dont remeber one Miami fan on this site crying when he came. Yeah, we were ecstatic but DAMN crying. I guess its true about Alabama, "NO life but Bama football and occassional trading your sister for the souped up double wide."

Any coach that uses the same lines in a press conference is a devil in disguise. I just watched the press conference and he used the exact same words when he was with Miami.

All I have to say is be careful in what you wish for. We were warned and we didnt listen and now you have been warned. Matter of fact I am willing to bet you 100 paypal that he wont last long in bonhead land.

Shula got fired because he couldn't coach. Too many bad decisions.

Crying? Bro, I haven't shed a tear in years.

Do you know how stupid you make yourself look by saying things like double wide and trading your sister and things like that? I mean, people from Florida (or support that state) shouldn't really rip on anyone.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Just give it time. The time will come when Saban doesn't want to be in Bama. And you will be hoping for deliverance.

Who knows. It is a business.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Not interested in mercy. However, most folks here can conduct themselves in a decent manner. Just a few folks liek you who feel the need to play the role of "internet warrior".

Saban didn't want to be at Miami. He wanted to be at Bama instead. Quit your crying already bud.

Crying, highly not! More like angry, so you might want to use your words of expression correctly. Every tongue lashing Saban and his family get is warranted. Dont you kind of find it ironic that even the media and respected people in the sports media are saying the same thing. The guy is selfish and shows no loyalty to anyone and if you think alabama is different then you are in for a rude awakening. Look at his track record for further.

Saban and his family are LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRs and they always will be. He has officially burned his bridges in the NFL and believe me I know it will kill Saban knowing that he couldn t cut the mustard in the PRO'S. He's a failure I wouldnt be proud of it. The stint he just pulled will never be forgotton in the league.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Matter of fact I am willing to bet you 100 paypal that he wont last long in bonhead land.

What is bonhead land? Is that close to Miami?

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Crying, highly not! More like angry, so you might want to use your words of expression correctly. Every tongue lashing Saban and his family get is warranted. Dont you kind of find it ironic that even the media and respected people in the sports media are saying the same thing. The guy is selfish and shows no loyalty to anyone and if you think alabama is different then you are in for a rude awakening. Look at his track record for further.

Saban and his family are LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRs and they always will be. He has officially burned his bridges in the NFL and believe me I know it will kill Saban knowing that he couldn t cut the mustard in the PRO'S. He's a failure I wouldnt be proud of it. The stint he just pulled will never be forgotton in the league.

Actually, not even one in the media is ripping on him. It's kinda like what Spurrier said. Those that are ripping on him are jealous.

And, no, Saban's family does not need to be ripped on. It takes a real sorry SOB to drag a man's family into it. You really show how much of a dip**** you are when you do that.

ASUFinFan
01-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Chill out dude. My wife and I had a date went out for a nice evening. I really don't consider going to a big name college (Alabama, LSU, Notre Dame, USC, etc) a step back. But then again I never was a big fan of the NFL so I am biased in that regard.

I still think it is pretty low brow that you folks have to bash a man's family like that. Going after Saban is fair game...I still hate Coach Fran. But, I do not recall any of mt Bama friends attacking his wife and daughter. Just go after the man, not his family.

And, I am not trying to inflame anyone. I have not went into to any personal attacks of anyone, of the Dolphins, or of the city of Miami. But, I would caution the Dolphins about playing the victim here. That club's hands are not clean either (see Shula and Saban and LSU).

By the way, I am a Dolphins fan. I have been for a long time and would not attack a club that I support.

When his family wants to get in on his press conferences, and she wants to open her mouth to the public, then yes she will get whats coming. Her daughter and her friend even get on, thats laughable. She can comment on miami, but miami cant comment back? give me a break

PhinstiGator
01-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Shula got fired because he couldn't coach. Too many bad decisions.

I was very surpised how many bad decisions Saban made. Seriously, it just wasn't his indecision about when to challenge a play...his whole game time management seem to be really lame.

I remember the same weakness in his final Bowl game at LSU.

It seems his only real strength is recruiting. He recruited Ricky Williams back to the NFL for us....Ooops, that didn't work either.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:50 PM
When his family wants to get in on his press conferences, and she wants to open her mouth to the public, then yes she will get whats coming. Her daughter and her friend even get on, thats laughable. She can comment on miami, but miami cant comment back? give me a break

What the hell did the daughter say for yall to rip on her? What did the wife say? Of course a man is going to have his family standing beside him when he gets a job like that. Too rip on them for stadning beside their husband and father is just pathetic. Really tells a lot about Miami and its fan.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 03:55 PM
What is bonhead land? Is that close to Miami?

Ohh, yeah sorry for the bonhead land! That word might be too educated for you.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Ohh, yeah sorry for the bonhead land! That word might be too educated for you.

Yeah...that's one of them there Ph.D. words huh? What a ****ing moron.

ASUFinFan
01-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Actually, not even one in the media is ripping on him. It's kinda like what Spurrier said. Those that are ripping on him are jealous.

And, no, Saban's family does not need to be ripped on. It takes a real sorry SOB to drag a man's family into it. You really show how much of a dip**** you are when you do that.

Actually, I think that man's family drug themselves into the spotlight. They wanted there faces seen, bottom line.

ASUFinFan
01-06-2007, 04:05 PM
What the hell did the daughter say for yall to rip on her? What did the wife say? Of course a man is going to have his family standing beside him when he gets a job like that. Too rip on them for stadning beside their husband and father is just pathetic. Really tells a lot about Miami and its fan.

You dont know anything about me, so dont start judging like that. I havnt once ripped on his daughter or his wife, check my posts. So dont put that on me. And you damn well know why they were standing there. I dont see too many other coaches that bring their family to the press conference. Daughter even brought a friend, ha. wonder why she came, they jus wanted their faces on tv. the wife talks about football, the red of the tide. She talks about miami, why is she even talking. When she decided to talk and comment on the situation in miami and how she disliked it, she opened herself up to some criticism. fair enough if you ask me. but thats just my opinion on the matter.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 04:08 PM

See you can call me names all you want. At last i have the nadz to hold on to them. The same cant be said of Saban.

As for Shula, dont even bother. I told you before, the stuff I have was dated back in ocotober. Thats all the proof I need. Now, I think you have to take off your big fat Bama blinders off. Saban, Sexton and Bama are dirty but just like you said, "Its business!" Right?

All Saban had to do was tell the truth. "The Truth will set you free!"

Saban had every right to be interested in Auburn, opps Alabama. There is nothing wrong in telling everyone at the end of the season that he didnt want to comment on it due to the fact that the season was still on and he didnt want to distract his players. Instead of doing the right thing he did the opposite and worse by denying it and publicly swearing on his kids. THATS RIGHT! SWEARING ON HIS KIDS!

SO DONT COME OVER HERE AND CALL PEOPLE LOW CLASS WHEN SABAN HIMSELF SHOWED THE LOWEST CLASS HIMSELF BY SWEARING ON HIS FAMILY.

There is some things you dont do and that is swearing on your family just to fking save face.

Think about it Bama Boy! Would you swear on your family? Not in a million years just to save face. It shouldnt even be thought!

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 04:09 PM
You dont know anything about me, so dont start judging like that. I havnt once ripped on his daughter or his wife, check my posts. So dont put that on me. And you damn well know why they were standing there. I dont see too many other coaches that bring their family to the press conference. Daughter even brought a friend, ha. wonder why she came, they jus wanted their faces on tv. the wife talks about football, the red of the tide. She talks about miami, why is she even talking. When she decided to talk and comment on the situation in miami and how she disliked it, she opened herself up to some criticism. fair enough if you ask me. but thats just my opinion on the matter.

I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was speaking in general terms there.

And actually I have seen coaches with their families at pressers when they are announced. That does not give anyone the right to rip on them. The daughter did not say one word about Miami and the wife didn't slam Miami. But some people need to feel like that have big nuts so they pick on a man's wife from the safety of the internet. *******.

ASUFinFan
01-06-2007, 04:15 PM
I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was speaking in general terms there.

And actually I have seen coaches with their families at pressers when they are announced. That does not give anyone the right to rip on them. The daughter did not say one word about Miami and the wife didn't slam Miami. But some people need to feel like that have big nuts so they pick on a man's wife from the safety of the internet. *******.

well now your right there with em, calling them names. your doing the same thing now with that last line. And I dont need any safety from the internet. i would tell you the same things to your face, and saban and everyone else.

Maybe there have been families at pc's, i havnt seen it. but theres alot of things i havnt seen. I dont even really care anymore, if you are a dolphins fan like you say, then who do you want as our next headcoach? Also, why would you wait till now to join and post on finheaven? Right when Bama gets Saban you join?

PhinstiGator
01-06-2007, 04:17 PM
... I have seen coaches with their families at pressers when they are announced. That does not give anyone the right to rip on them. ..

Of course not. But, Mal essentially gave Terry the credit for making this happen. So, while Saban denied any contact with the Alabama people...Mal was getting assurances on the telephone from the Mrs.

Anyone believe that the Saban's were up all night agonizing? Nay, there were looking over that Bama contract and making plans on how to spend that money.

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah...that's one of them there Ph.D. words huh? What a ****ing moron.

The only moron here is YOU, trying to justify in what Saban did and criticize people for hammering is wife and kids. You should be criticising Saban because he showed the lowest of class to one of the top organization around.

Look at what he did to a NFL pro team. Can you imagine what he will do to you when things go wrong? Saban will tuck his tail between his a-- and leggs and run like a dog with his b-tch following him. He hasnt showed class and we wont either.

All is fair....

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Also, why would you wait till now to join and post on finheaven? Right when Bama gets Saban you join?

Good question? Inquiring minds want to know!

;)

AquaAssasin
01-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Of course not. But, Mal essentially gave Terry the credit for making this happen. So, while Saban denied any contact with the Alabama people...Mal was getting assurances on the telephone from the Mrs.

Anyone believe that the Saban's were up all night agonizing? Nay, there were looking over that Bama contract and making plans on how to spend that money.

Very true. If Saban was really up all night he wouldnt have been on the plane so fast the next day all packed redy to go. This stuff was already in place in advanced.

The only person I feel sorry for is Shula and organization. I feel that they were truly deceived.

Thank god its over. I just hope we really find someone that can be honest and really want to make this team better for years to come.

MoFinz
01-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Im curious how a Bama fan can speak his mind here, but just call Saban a liar and you get banned on the Bama boards....

Enjoy Nick for the next 3-5.....he'll be gone for sure by year 6

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 09:10 PM
if you are a dolphins fan like you say, then who do you want as our next headcoach? Also, why would you wait till now to join and post on finheaven? Right when Bama gets Saban you join?

I would love to see Cowher. But I don't he'll take it. Jim Mora might be interesting, but I don't think he is ready for another NFL HC position. Maybe Stoops or Patrino? Not sure about the Dolphins wanting another college coach though.

Why did I wait to join? Because I did not know about this forum until someone posted it on a Bama forum. I registered and waited a little but to comment.

I do think Dolfans are right to be mad at Saban. He did ya'll wrong, no doubt. But I am against attacking his family just because someone may not liek the man.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 09:15 PM
The only moron here is YOU, trying to justify in what Saban did and criticize people for hammering is wife and kids. You should be criticising Saban because he showed the lowest of class to one of the top organization around.

Look at what he did to a NFL pro team. Can you imagine what he will do to you when things go wrong? Saban will tuck his tail between his a-- and leggs and run like a dog with his b-tch following him. He hasnt showed class and we wont either.

All is fair....

Sorry to hit you with reality, but there have a lot of morons posting ever since I said it's not right to attack his familt. There have been the predictable hillybilly comments and other and yet the "mods" want to single me out for "personal attacks". Go figure.

I did not defend Saban now did I? No, I merely said it was business. I did say they way he did ya'll was wrong. but to attack his family is just low. Really a low class thing to do. Attack the man, but leave his wife and teenage daughter alone.

cnc66
01-06-2007, 09:16 PM
See you can call me names all you want. At last i have the nadz to hold on to them. The same cant be said of Saban.

As for Shula, dont even bother. I told you before, the stuff I have was dated back in ocotober. Thats all the proof I need. Now, I think you have to take off your big fat Bama blinders off. Saban, Sexton and Bama are dirty but just like you said, "Its business!" Right?

All Saban had to do was tell the truth. "The Truth will set you free!"

Saban had every right to be interested in Auburn, opps Alabama. There is nothing wrong in telling everyone at the end of the season that he didnt want to comment on it due to the fact that the season was still on and he didnt want to distract his players. Instead of doing the right thing he did the opposite and worse by denying it and publicly swearing on his kids. THATS RIGHT! SWEARING ON HIS KIDS!

SO DONT COME OVER HERE AND CALL PEOPLE LOW CLASS WHEN SABAN HIMSELF SHOWED THE LOWEST CLASS HIMSELF BY SWEARING ON HIS FAMILY.

There is some things you dont do and that is swearing on your family just to fking save face.

Think about it Bama Boy! Would you swear on your family? Not in a million years just to save face. It shouldnt even be thought!

I thought that statement was about frerrotte, not alabama..

ASUFinFan
01-06-2007, 09:25 PM
I would love to see Cowher. But I don't he'll take it. Jim Mora might be interesting, but I don't think he is ready for another NFL HC position. Maybe Stoops or Patrino? Not sure about the Dolphins wanting another college coach though.

Why did I wait to join? Because I did not know about this forum until someone posted it on a Bama forum. I registered and waited a little but to comment.

I do think Dolfans are right to be mad at Saban. He did ya'll wrong, no doubt. But I am against attacking his family just because someone may not liek the man.

Yah I like Cowher also, I just dont want to give up picks to get him. Mora im not sure about, but in the end its up to WH and Bailey. hopefully those guys do their job.

Bama1977
01-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Yah I like Cowher also, I just dont want to give up picks to get him. Mora im not sure about, but in the end its up to WH and Bailey. hopefully those guys do their job.

You know, it might be worth giving up a couple of picks for Cowher. I think he could turn this team around and put'em back in the hunt.

themole
01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
You know, it might be worth giving up a couple of picks for Cowher. I think he could turn this team around and put'em back in the hunt.

I know Cowher would be the safe pick, but I doubt he has another 15 years to give to the Dolphins.

I would rather take a chance on young talent that would be willing to stick around.

The Mortality Rates have me pegged for another 20 years of watching my Fins. I want to see it done with continuity. Four coaches in the past ten years is an embarrassesment to this organization.