PDA

View Full Version : Vinsanity Trade Rumors!

WestCKoastiN
01-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Heard there is something going on between Nets and Clippers involving Vince Carter anyone got details? Being an L.A guy clippers being my sub-team behind lakers is there any truth in this if clippers get VC this will be great.

Amars
01-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Magette and Mobley for Vince Carter. Why the clippers haven't done it, I don't know. This will be great for the clippers.

icephinfan
01-06-2007, 03:58 AM
Wow, that would be sweet. Finally an L.A. team we can be proud of.

If it happens.:evil:

WestCKoastiN
01-06-2007, 04:54 AM
Wow, that would be sweet. Finally an L.A. team we can be proud of.

If it happens.:evil:

We already do The Lakers!! anyways that means We also lose Magette and Mobley and Magette is under rated he is an outstanding small foward and hes a Blue Devil !

Amars
01-06-2007, 05:16 AM
Magetta is all but gone. They been trying to trade him for the last year. Doesnt get along with Dunleavy.

icephinfan
01-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Magetta is all but gone. They been trying to trade him for the last year. Doesnt get along with Dunleavy.

Heard that Dunleavy wants to trade for his kid in Golden St.

WestCKoastiN
01-06-2007, 05:42 AM
Heard that Dunleavy wants to trade for his kid in Golden St.

a Duke for Duke trade lol great

Fresh
01-06-2007, 05:53 AM
Magette and Mobley for Vince Carter. Why the clippers haven't done it, I don't know. This will be great for the clippers.

That's because it's not their choice.

From everything I've read, LAC offered Mags/Cat & New Jersey didn't seem to interested. I mean, honestly speaking, for Vince.. why would you be interested in that? You can get more. Youth should be the direction for New Jersey if they deal Carter or Kidd.. whether it's young players loaded with potential, and/or draft choices.

CDNPHIN
01-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Vince Carter Is A Locker Room Cancer!!!! Signed:"all Of Toronto"

Boik14
01-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Magette and Mobley for Vince Carter. Why the clippers haven't done it, I don't know. This will be great for the clippers. they havent done it cause NJ doesnt feel its enough of a return and theyre right its not. Cuttino isnt good and Maggette is injury prone. Carter is a prima donna no question but hes also one heck of a good player.

ChambersWI
01-06-2007, 01:37 PM

yep pretty much. Nice guy, but he tanked games on purpose just to get traded.

Ronnie Bass
01-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Carter will be hard to trade because he has a clause in his contract that gives him an option to backout of his contract and become a free agent and if he does that it's a given he'll end up in Orlando since he grew up in the area.

UCFinfan86
01-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Orlando is not a given.

There are alot of possible destinations for him, I beleive he will go to the highest bidder who IMO will be the Bobcats

Ferretsquig
01-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Carter will be hard to trade because he has a clause in his contract that gives him an option to backout of his contract and become a free agent and if he does that it's a given he'll end up in Orlando since he grew up in the area.

Well of course. Its a given that Vince would opt out, give up 16 mil, and sign for below market value just so he can go back to his hometown. Athletes do that all the time.

Prime Time
01-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Orlando is not a given.

There are alot of possible destinations for him, I beleive he will go to the highest bidder who IMO will be the Bobcats

There are quite a few places for him to go...BUT what LA is offering isn't near his worth. He is still a really good player and you know he can know dunk :yes:

wazzy
01-06-2007, 02:44 PM

Carter better get what he wants or he will be throwing games in no time! It was sad how he ended his legacy in Toronto! It hurt as a fan a bit but the past is done and over with!

Ronnie Bass
01-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Orlando is not a given.

Why would he go to the Bobcats? I know he played at NC but at Carter's stage in his career I dunno if he will want to step in with a rebuilding team, just like AI didn't want to.

If Orlando wants him he's there.

Fresh
01-06-2007, 06:21 PM
New York Post -
Nets' sources said that they were not interested in a trade involving Vince Carter (http://www.realgm.com/src_playerfile/497/vince_carter/) to the Clippers (http://clippers.realgm.com/) for Corey Maggette (http://www.realgm.com/src_playerfile/35/corey_maggette/) and Cuttino Mobley (http://www.realgm.com/src_playerfile/285/cuttino_mobley/)

phunwin
01-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Well of course. Its a given that Vince would opt out, give up 16 mil, and sign for below market value just so he can go back to his hometown. Athletes do that all the time.

Oh, SNAP!

If the Nets DO trade Carter, one hopes they would get back more than yet another wing player and an improved (and very expensive) version of Eddie House.

MelbournePhin
01-07-2007, 12:03 PM
the magic will have tons of $$ next offseason. VC and Dwight wll soon rule the east :)

WestCKoastiN
01-07-2007, 02:10 PM
the magic will have tons of $$ next offseason. VC and Dwight wll soon rule the east :)

That will be nuts, But i want to see him playing with cousin again. on the Rockets