PDA

View Full Version : Huxley...?

FinsNCanes
01-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Alright, so I think I'm gonna go out and get the 360 due to the fact that a few games that are worth playing right now for PC aren't out for a good 4 months (Enemy Territory:Quake and UT 07) then of course AoC in about 6 months. Anyway..does anyone know anything more about Huxley? I was kind of curious how (if they've said) they are going to handle in game chatting? I am guessing you would need a keyboard to talk to people, but what about if you want to voice chat? I'm not sure how that would work, unless only people around you could hear you? :confused:

mor911
01-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Huxley looks like it's gonna be awesome. It's been quite lately. I think it's probably because it's still a good ways away.

What I've seen so far looks awesome.

FinsNCanes
01-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Huxley looks like it's gonna be awesome. It's been quite lately. I think it's probably because it's still a good ways away.

What I've seen so far looks awesome.

Thanks for answering the question nOOb. When I get my XBOX let's play some RB6 so I can pwn your sorry *** :D

Anyway..what are your thoughts you think they can do? I can't imagine 5,000 people being in one giant chat room. I'm wondering if maybe if you can party up with a group then those people in your group would hear you. I'm gonna try and do some more reading but I would like to know what the "RPG" aspect of the game is gonna be besides being able to buy from vendors and stuff. Do you actually fight for territory? Does the game evolve around what happens? I'd like something more then a frag-fest.

mor911
01-07-2007, 12:33 AM
i'm pretty sure they'll do it like PSO does... You only voice chat with your team/squad/party, but you can text chat with the world.

UltraDol-Fan
01-08-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm hoping this game turns out good, it could be tons of fun, the video they have on the XBL Marketplace wasn't that good

FinsNCanes
01-08-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm hoping this game turns out good, it could be tons of fun, the video they have on the XBL Marketplace wasn't that good
Can't remember where I saw it, maybe it was Gamespot or Youtube but the video I saw had about 5 min of nonstop footage of action.