PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Wheres Hoffman its been a month and no posts



aquaman
06-04-2003, 11:59 AM
Ok, I know its not dolphin related but for those of you who read Hoffs posts you knew he was all over the place.. his last post was may 9th and he mentioned doing an interview with Judson and that was it.. have not heard from the guy again. Do any of you know him or have a way to contact him? I know we never see each other but you grow attached to some of the members here, like a big phin family .. just worried about the big lug .

Clumpy
06-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Hope RH is Ok :(

DrAstroZoom
06-04-2003, 12:12 PM
Same here ... Hoff's my cyber-bud.

Clumpy
06-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Moving this to this forum? Hmmmmmm.........

WharfRat
06-04-2003, 01:10 PM
Dolphan39 moved it, probably because it really didn't belong in the main forum....

DrAstroZoom
06-04-2003, 02:06 PM
My complaint: I miss Hoffman's posts!
My question: Where the hell is he?
My suggestion: Organize a posse! :horsey:

inFINSible
06-04-2003, 02:22 PM
This is something I have always wondered about.....you DO get used to seeing some people around and you actually feel like friends.....well what happens if somebody gets in a car accident or some other unfortunate thing and we never know anything about it? I sure hope that nothing like that has happened to hoff but, it kinda sucks that if it did, we would never know..:(

I have thought about telling Dawn to get on here and tell you guys if anything ever happened to me. I think I'm going to show her how tonight. I think that every body should have somebody to do this. What do you guys think?

DrAstroZoom
06-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I forget ... did we have to provide our e-mail when we registered? If so, could one of the admins drop him a personal note?

P4E
06-04-2003, 02:56 PM
You guys are like the family I never had.... the family that doesn't yet know me well enough to shun me and avoid me.

God, -- I love you guys.










;)

aquaman
06-04-2003, 03:47 PM
Man i hope hes ok, for what its worth I think we should all provide a phone # in case we are not on the board for a few weeks and see if everything is kosher.. have the admins keep the number in a file and if someone asks for a poster we can call them and see... sounds cheesy but I love all you guys... even clump :stooges: (clumps the middle guy)

WharfRat
06-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
I forget ... did we have to provide our e-mail when we registered? If so, could one of the admins drop him a personal note?

yes, when you register, you need an Email addy... doesn't mean it's one he actually uses... but I can drop him a line.


Originally posted by Phan4Ever
You guys are like the family I never had.... the family that doesn't yet know me well enough to shun me and avoid me.

God, -- I love you guys.










;)

Heh... just stay in the closet, we have company coming.... :lol:



Originally posted by aquaman
Man i hope hes ok, for what its worth I think we should all provide a phone # in case we are not on the board for a few weeks and see if everything is kosher.. have the admins keep the number in a file and if someone asks for a poster we can call them and see... sounds cheesy but I love all you guys... even clump :stooges: (clumps the middle guy)

For those that would want to give thier phone numbers, it is very possible. AJ and I would keep them in the strictest confidence, but there are many who would not wish to do that...

bigbry
06-04-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
This is something I have always wondered about.....you DO get used to seeing some people around and you actually feel like friends.....well what happens if somebody gets in a car accident or some other unfortunate thing and we never know anything about it? I sure hope that nothing like that has happened to hoff but, it kinda sucks that if it did, we would never know..:(

I have thought about telling Dawn to get on here and tell you guys if anything ever happened to me. I think I'm going to show her how tonight. I think that every body should have somebody to do this. What do you guys think?

I think Dawn should be on here anyway ;)


BB

Capt. Dick
06-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


I think Dawn should be on here anyway ;)


BB


Yes...with pics! :D

inFINSible
06-04-2003, 06:07 PM
She said it was alright for me to change pictures...:D

WharfRat
06-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
She said it was alright for me to change pictures...:D

Does she realize that we're all sitting here drooling? :drool:

Clumpy
06-04-2003, 11:41 PM
:cp:


She's :tongue:

DrAstroZoom
06-05-2003, 09:15 AM
Wow ... I'd never seen THAT picture. Cool!