PDA

View Full Version : Do you miss nick saban?

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx
01-07-2007, 10:18 PM
ok i know after all this alabama thing everyone hates him now but it just seems like nick is a greater coach than anyone available i know we had a bad season but nick gave us that attitude to the team i just wish there were better canadates i am going to miss nick saban alot.

Kadiddlehopper
01-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Who?

maso3348
01-07-2007, 10:24 PM
I think you are going to end up being on your own on this one. How could you miss and want a coach to be here if he didnt "want" to be here? He basically told wayne I dont want to coach your team but if you want me to i will stay. F*** him we are much better off without him and getting somone who wants to coach here and make this team better!!

mia4ever
01-07-2007, 10:25 PM
mike jones

cdz12250
01-07-2007, 10:25 PM
No. He didn't do what he said he was going to do. It's that simple.

josekareh
01-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Nick who??? Man sorry but he could never take us to the next level.... He never believed in himself...

Just by looking at his face, during the 2 years he never had any fun being with us, besides he was our coach for the money.....

FinsFan74
the man's heart wasn't in Miami....you could tell by the way he threw the red "review" flag onto the field!

Aqua4Ever04
Who?

Bingo!

1stDown
01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Like I would miss having ghanarhea.

SCall13
01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
ok i know after all this alabama thing everyone hates him now but it just seems like nick is a greater coach than anyone available i know we had a bad season but nick gave us that attitude to the team i just wish there were better canadates i am going to miss nick saban alot.

Want to know what I think? I think Saban was sorry BEFORE all this happened. This team is NO better off now than it was before he came. I was glad he left. He is just another successful college coach who didn't have what it takes to succeed in the NFL. He knew it and that is why he bolted first chance he got. Saban would have left to coach Yorktownville Junior College to get away from the mess he made in Miami.

DoctorFeelgood
01-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Who is Nick Saban and what does he have to do with the Miami Dolphins?

etsudolfan
01-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Who Cares??!!! He's Gone!!!! Idgra!!

JerseyDolphin
01-07-2007, 10:37 PM
i missed him, with a 357 at close range

Roman529
01-07-2007, 10:39 PM
YEAH I MISS HIS 15-17 RECORD....and his lying. Good riddance....if I was in Bama I would punch him in the face.

Nappy Roots
01-07-2007, 10:39 PM
i missed him, with a 357 at close range

:shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:

you must be a ****ty shot. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jal
01-07-2007, 10:40 PM

I miss Nick Saban as much as I miss a flaming case of hemmorhoids paired with a scorching case of gonorrhea!

Fresh
01-07-2007, 10:40 PM
More dumb Saban threads. They just don't stop........

1 star.

RGF
01-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Miss him? What for? 9-7 ,6-10 .... This guy is a liar!!! Why do people have a hard time with that? He didnt have the decency to address the media,he didnt have the decency to meet with his coaches, he could care less about the fans here and most of all he could care less about the MIAMI DOLPHINS ORGANIZATION. He was a disgrace to our team. Its unfortunate he ever wore our proud colors on his back. We are much better off without him. Its frustrating because he`s not held accountable for his hideous actions when he left. I,for one,wish him all the negativity life can offer. He shouldnt be able to make a mockery of us all the way he did. I actually take it personal. For him to walk away scott free with no forseeable repercussions is more then just unfortunate it`s down right gut wrenching.

Miss him?????? No way!! I honestly think he should get his a$$ kicked.

MegaFinz
01-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Hahahahahahaha damn that was funny.... there are way better candidates out there then saban he's a collage coach that cant hack it in the pro's.He could'nt handle the preasure is that the kind of coach you want?.That moron had this team no where near a contender.I for one am extadic that he is gone,and knowing what i know now that he's a liar,quiter,treats people like **** and is a loser of a human being i am very happy he's gone and not holding this team back no longer.:D :D

Capt. Dick
01-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Well, if I do miss Saban, I`ll take better aim next time.:D

retired opfinistic
01-08-2007, 09:41 AM
I miss the promise he brought to the team. He missed the point of being a coach.

Kinzua
01-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Want to know what I think? I think Saban was sorry BEFORE all this happened. This team is NO better off now than it was before he came. I was glad he left. He is just another successful college coach who didn't have what it takes to succeed in the NFL. He knew it and that is why he bolted first chance he got. Saban would have left to coach Yorktownville Junior College to get away from the mess he made in Miami.

I think you are dead-on. I think Saban didn't realize how tough the NFL is, and being that he had to be the guy "in charge", he didn't have anybody to help him make the right personnel decisions, which means that the Fins will suffer for his ego for at least a few seasons after he's gone.

Lab3003
01-08-2007, 12:24 PM
I miss him as much as I miss taking my MCAT...as much as I miss 1st year gross anatomy when we dissected the rectum...as much as I miss studying infectious diseases...as much as, well you get the point.

I'd rather have Wannstead than Saban. At least Wannstead went to the playoffs and was a good person.

muscle979
01-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I definitely miss not being in the playoffs every season and getting owned by the Bills and Jets. I can't get enough of that. Please Nick come back so we can keep getting swept by division rivals. :rolleyes2

Kinzua
01-08-2007, 04:36 PM
I definitely miss not being in the playoffs every season and getting owned by the Bills and Jets. I can't get enough of that. Please Nick come back so we can keep getting swept by division rivals. :rolleyes2

It sure is lucky JT and the D have Tommy Boy Brady's number or it would have been a Triple Sweep! :eek:

muscle979
01-08-2007, 06:28 PM
It sure is lucky JT and the D have Tommy Boy Brady's number or it would have been a Triple Sweep! :eek:

It's lucky that Dick Satan is gone now so there won't be any repeat of this crap next season.