PDA

View Full Version : Attention Resistance: Fall Of Man Owners!! Let's Play

Dolfan5000
01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
The game name is CovertNostalgia

Let's do some capture the flag, finheaven style :)

COMEBACKRICKY
01-07-2007, 10:41 PM
lol i just got done playing for a couple hours i think im addicted to that game. but hey if you want to play add me, man! i dont have a headset yet though, but i still do pretty good in team games. my id is ahmad34, let me know if you want to play now.

COMEBACKRICKY
01-07-2007, 10:42 PM
p.s. we should create a clan for finheaven or you guys could all join mine. it is called the babyeaters. pm if you want to join!

COMEBACKRICKY
01-08-2007, 12:09 AM
lol damn, where is evreybody.

Dolfan5000
01-08-2007, 01:02 AM
lol damn, where is evreybody.
the game ended like an hour ago, i'll create a finheaven clan tomarrow

Scatman
01-08-2007, 01:41 AM
damn i cant get my bluetooth motorola headset to detect.

FinsNCanes
01-08-2007, 02:00 AM
How is Resistance online? What kind of matches are there? I could see me owning all of you with the sniper :(

Dolfan5000
01-08-2007, 10:22 AM
How is Resistance online? What kind of matches are there? I could see me owning all of you with the sniper :(
Lol, right. Last night in one round of CTF I had 33 sniper kills alone. ;)

You could try, but anyway. There is no lag whatsoever that I've had so far in playing it for three weeks or so on off and now. The maps are PLENTY big and the max player capacity is 40 players in one deathmatch.

Deathmatch is cool, but I LOVE capture the flag. :)

Pssssssst, Scatman give me some tips on bluetooth headsets compatible with PS3!!! please! I'd like to get one, how much do they run for and how do they work with the PS3? Please and thank you.

Scatman
01-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Pssssssst, Scatman give me some tips on bluetooth headsets compatible with PS3!!! please! I'd like to get one, how much do they run for and how do they work with the PS3? Please and thank you.

bro no clue. trying to figure it out myself. my bro works at a cell company and gave me a free bluetooth...so i dont know how much it costs or even its name, just now its a motorola one.

still trying to figure out how to get it to work.....ill let you know if i figure it out.

COMEBACKRICKY
01-09-2007, 03:03 PM
i heard the ps3 is supposed to detect any bluetooth device. heres (http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/20061209-how_to_use_any_bluetooth_headset_with_your_playstation_3_ps3.php)a site that says so.

Dolfan5000
01-09-2007, 03:34 PM
i heard the ps3 is supposed to detect any bluetooth device. heres (http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/20061209-how_to_use_any_bluetooth_headset_with_your_playstation_3_ps3.php)a site that says so.
because it can detect doesn't mean it can integrate it without the proper software/hardware

Dolfan11
01-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Why can't I search certain Ranked games that I want to play? It does it automatically and more than half the time I get crappy matchups. I never even get CTF!!! WTF?!?!

Dolfan5000
01-11-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't believe that CTF games are ranked and they set you into a random game so you can't cheat.

You can do CTF in custom games and go to create games by pressing square on that page. SOooo, yeah.

Dolfan11
01-11-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't believe that CTF games are ranked and they set you into a random game so you can't cheat.

You can do CTF in custom games and go to create games by pressing square on that page. SOooo, yeah.

Thanks. But when you highlight Team-Based Games under Ranked Games, it gives you a list of games under that. Along with team dm, and meltdown, I'm pretty sure it says CTF. I could be wrong though.

Predaphin
01-11-2007, 02:58 PM
You know I just started playing this game...but i need you help guys...

I don't know what's worng but everytime I play online it kicks me out with an error. Is there an update I need to download???? Sometimes it will let me play for a few seconds and then kick me.....

please help!~!!!

Dolfan5000
01-11-2007, 03:01 PM
You know I just started playing this game...but i need you help guys...

I don't know what's worng but everytime I play online it kicks me out with an error. Is there an update I need to download???? Sometimes it will let me play for a few seconds and then kick me.....

please help!~!!!
Server problems, they've been doing some maintinance lately. Try again in a few hours, should be ok.

Predaphin
01-11-2007, 03:02 PM
cool thanks...ill try again after work.....if you start a clan count me in

Dolfan5000
02-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Ok, ahmad, Mainge anyone help me out.

I was looking at my stats online and I'm pretty balanced and knowledgable with most every weapon (meaning my kill to death ratio for each is similar). There's just one thing I have 555 kills with the carbine to 494 deaths, all the while I have 0 kills to 14 deaths with the Arc Charger.

How does it the Arc Charger work in battle? Is it similar to the bullseye/ i.e.?
Thanks.

Edit- Another thing, is there a way to filter what type of ranked games you would like to play? For instance if I wanted to play a ranked CTF instead of Team Deathmatch, Breach or Meltdown how would I go about this? Just wondering because I've played about 15 team ranked games and none have been CTF.

FinsNCanes
02-13-2007, 01:39 PM

I was looking at my stats online and I'm pretty balanced and knowledgable with most every weapon (meaning my kill to death ratio for each is similar). There's just one thing I have 555 kills with the carbine to 494 deaths, all the while I have 0 kills to 14 deaths with the Arc Charger.

How does it the Arc Charger work in battle? Is it similar to the bullseye/ i.e.?
Thanks.

Edit- Another thing, is there a way to filter what type of ranked games you would like to play? For instance if I wanted to play a ranked CTF instead of Team Deathmatch, Breach or Meltdown how would I go about this? Just wondering because I've played about 15 team ranked games and none have been CTF.

Arc Charger rocks. If it's what I'm thinking of it's the laser like gun kind of like the (forgot name) Ghostbusters gun pretty much? :D

I think you have to have decent aim with it though to be useful.

Dolfan5000
02-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Arc Charger rocks. If it's what I'm thinking of it's the laser like gun kind of like the (forgot name) Ghostbusters gun pretty much? :D

I think you have to have decent aim with it though to be useful.
Yeah, it shoots a red beam.

COMEBACKRICKY
02-14-2007, 02:10 AM
dude, i just realized the full potential of the arc charger about a week ago, and its a badazz weapon. if your one on one, just tap r1 really quick. your reticle doesn't have to be right over the guy, but it has to be close. make sure you kill him before the gun overheats which is after pressing about 6 times (you need about 4 shots to kill)
the full use of the arc charger comes in when those people travel in packs when you are playing TDM. you could take out the whole damn team by yourself (if you don't get killed of course) just by pressing L1 as fast as you can. the L1 fire is slower, but if you hit a guy with L1 (you have to be pretty accurate) and then press L1 again it will hit that guy and any of his teammates standing in the vicinity. the more people there are, the stronger the charge is, hence the name charger.
its a real cool gun but ive never gotten the chance to use the L1 fire on a group of people yet. it also take 60 seconds to respawn, which is just as long as the rocket launcher, so thats telling you the game creators opinion of the weapon.

yup the arc charger is probably the most underrated and underused gun in the game. i always used to switch out of it when i got it, but now i look froward to getting it. have fun practicing dude, and thanks for joining my clan!!

ps. no, you cant choose what mode you want in ranked matches, its random. and CTF is the least random of them all if thats what you were hoping for. I ve actually started liking meltdown and breach now so i don't mind as much as i used to.

Dolfan5000
02-14-2007, 10:56 AM
dude, i just realized the full potential of the arc charger about a week ago, and its a badazz weapon. if your one on one, just tap r1 really quick. your reticle doesn't have to be right over the guy, but it has to be close. make sure you kill him before the gun overheats which is after pressing about 6 times (you need about 4 shots to kill)
the full use of the arc charger comes in when those people travel in packs when you are playing TDM. you could take out the whole damn team by yourself (if you don't get killed of course) just by pressing L1 as fast as you can. the L1 fire is slower, but if you hit a guy with L1 (you have to be pretty accurate) and then press L1 again it will hit that guy and any of his teammates standing in the vicinity. the more people there are, the stronger the charge is, hence the name charger.
its a real cool gun but ive never gotten the chance to use the L1 fire on a group of people yet. it also take 60 seconds to respawn, which is just as long as the rocket launcher, so thats telling you the game creators opinion of the weapon.

yup the arc charger is probably the most underrated and underused gun in the game. i always used to switch out of it when i got it, but now i look froward to getting it. have fun practicing dude, and thanks for joining my clan!!

ps. no, you cant choose what mode you want in ranked matches, its random. and CTF is the least random of them all if thats what you were hoping for. I ve actually started liking meltdown and breach now so i don't mind as much as i used to.
Thanks man, I really needed an analysis on that. That just means I'll be more badass now. It was my pleasure to join, we have a crapload of members never really be alone in any team match now.

It's not that I don't like breach or meltdown, crap I think meltdown is sweet. I just would live to show off some CTF skills where it counts.

Dolfan11
02-14-2007, 03:44 PM

Thanks for the info. I to now plan on using it a lot more often.

FinsNCanes
02-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Just use a sniper rifle and bullseye :cooldude:

Sniper rawx.

Dolfan5000
02-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Just use a sniper rifle and bullseye :cooldude:

Sniper rawx.
Snipers no good for deathmatch unless you're playing in the U.S.S. Lexington or Somerset. I look for all purpose weapons, plus I prefer the chase not the wait when it comes to killing these nOObles.

COMEBACKRICKY
02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
lol i just pulled 4 quick kills off in a row using the arc charger. we were playing the subway level and they all came up one set of stairs... big mistake cuz i was there! by no means am i a pro at it, but i cant belive that i played all those rounds and just skipped over the charger. trust me, get better at it and it will become really easy to kill people.
oh and dude i was thinking about signing up for gamebattles but lets me honest our clan isn't that good as of now... i got a couple good recruits yesterday so hopefully in due time we will sign up and compete. i defiantly want you there for CTF, you down dolfan?

COMEBACKRICKY
02-15-2007, 03:20 PM
oh yeah and if anybody needs a clan i got one called the babyeaters. pm me if you would like to join. i actually could use a sniper on my team (hint hint) in TDM im usually the guy guarding the sniper, and i do a damn good job at it, but lol the people that are actually sniping arent that great..... but agreed sniper is really no use in free for all unless you are really good and always aware of your surroundings.

Dolfan5000
02-15-2007, 05:38 PM
lol i just pulled 4 quick kills off in a row using the arc charger. we were playing the subway level and they all came up one set of stairs... big mistake cuz i was there! by no means am i a pro at it, but i cant belive that i played all those rounds and just skipped over the charger. trust me, get better at it and it will become really easy to kill people.
oh and dude i was thinking about signing up for gamebattles but lets me honest our clan isn't that good as of now... i got a couple good recruits yesterday so hopefully in due time we will sign up and compete. i defiantly want you there for CTF, you down dolfan?
Down as a mofo. Holla at me when you're ready.

Dolfan5000
02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
LMAO, take the time to read
won't be dissapointed

CovertNostalgia (7:27:00 PM): lmaoo
CovertNostalgia (7:27:03 PM): omh
CovertNostalgia (7:27:05 PM): omg*
CovertNostalgia (7:27:15 PM): i've never laughed so hard at a game innmy life
CovertNostalgia (7:27:17 PM): ok
CovertNostalgia (7:27:19 PM): so first off
CovertNostalgia (7:27:23 PM): you know
CovertNostalgia (7:27:27 PM): it capture the flag
CovertNostalgia (7:27:31 PM): in*
*** (7:27:58 PM): yeah dawg
CovertNostalgia (7:28:19 PM): you can't score if the other team has your flag
CovertNostalgia (7:28:21 PM): so anyway
CovertNostalgia (7:28:29 PM): i have a bluetooth headset
CovertNostalgia (7:28:35 PM): and brandon was sitting there on it
CovertNostalgia (7:28:44 PM): talking in a SUPER nerdy voice
***(7:28:54 PM): HAHAHAHAH
CovertNostalgia (7:28:54 PM): and talked to one dude like
CovertNostalgia (7:28:56 PM): OMG
*** (7:29:01 PM): dude ****
CovertNostalgia (7:29:01 PM): ARE YOU JAY LENO
CovertNostalgia (7:29:06 PM): He was like
CovertNostalgia (7:29:07 PM): YES!
*** (7:29:11 PM): i want a blue tooth thing so bad
CovertNostalgia (7:29:09 PM): he was like
CovertNostalgia (7:29:18 PM): I THINK ABOUT YOU AND TOUCH MYSELF
CovertNostalgia (7:29:23 PM): and it got REAL QUIET
*** (7:29:28 PM): ohw ord
CovertNostalgia (7:29:27 PM): lol
CovertNostalgia (7:29:28 PM): so
CovertNostalgia (7:29:34 PM): here's the funny part
CovertNostalgia (7:29:39 PM): wekk
CovertNostalgia (7:29:43 PM): well*
CovertNostalgia (7:29:59 PM): there's a glitch that you can go off the map
CovertNostalgia (7:30:02 PM): completley
CovertNostalgia (7:30:10 PM): into the blank parts of it
CovertNostalgia (7:30:12 PM): just like
*** (7:30:18 PM): wat game are we talking about
CovertNostalgia (7:30:16 PM): grassy plain
CovertNostalgia (7:30:19 PM): Resistance
*** (7:30:31 PM): ****kkk
CovertNostalgia (7:30:31 PM): but yeah
*** (7:30:38 PM): is it tight
CovertNostalgia (7:30:38 PM): dude
CovertNostalgia (7:30:40 PM): it's amazing
CovertNostalgia (7:30:46 PM): but anyway
CovertNostalgia (7:30:53 PM): i got the other teams flag
CovertNostalgia (7:31:00 PM): and went back to my base
CovertNostalgia (7:31:06 PM): and just sat there
CovertNostalgia (7:31:10 PM): and dudes were like
CovertNostalgia (7:31:11 PM): WTF
CovertNostalgia (7:31:13 PM): SCORE!!!!!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:31:18 PM): Brandon was like
CovertNostalgia (7:31:19 PM): DUDE
CovertNostalgia (7:31:22 PM): BUT I GOT IT
CovertNostalgia (7:31:27 PM): I DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO
CovertNostalgia (7:31:34 PM): THE OTHER TEAM MIGHT GET IT BACK
CovertNostalgia (7:31:43 PM): and the whole time
CovertNostalgia (7:31:56 PM): members of the other team came into our base and killed me
CovertNostalgia (7:32:01 PM): and they returned their flag
***(7:32:12 PM): hahahahaha
CovertNostalgia (7:32:16 PM): and then everyone talking on my sqaud muted me
CovertNostalgia (7:32:21 PM): so i could just hear them
CovertNostalgia (7:32:25 PM): and they couldn't hear me
CovertNostalgia (7:32:34 PM): but I ran back to the other base
CovertNostalgia (7:32:41 PM): and there was MAYHEM going on
CovertNostalgia (7:32:43 PM): Bullets
CovertNostalgia (7:32:48 PM): explosions
CovertNostalgia (7:32:49 PM): dead bodies
CovertNostalgia (7:32:52 PM): everywhere
CovertNostalgia (7:32:55 PM): and I snuck in
CovertNostalgia (7:33:02 PM): and grabbed the flag again
CovertNostalgia (7:33:07 PM): and my team didn't realize it
CovertNostalgia (7:33:17 PM): because they were trying to kill the dude that had our flag
CovertNostalgia (7:33:25 PM): and that took them like 10 minutes to do
CovertNostalgia (7:33:29 PM): and all the while
CovertNostalgia (7:33:34 PM): I glitched off the map
CovertNostalgia (7:33:36 PM): and hid
CovertNostalgia (7:33:42 PM): and when they finally killed him
CovertNostalgia (7:33:45 PM): they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:33:46 PM): WTF
CovertNostalgia (7:33:50 PM): WHERE'S THE FLAG?!
*** (7:33:54 PM): hahahahah
*** (7:33:56 PM): HAHAHAHAHA
CovertNostalgia (7:34:05 PM): And I stood near a gate that you can see but not shoot through
CovertNostalgia (7:34:09 PM): and like
CovertNostalgia (7:34:19 PM): ALL 10 of them came up to the gate
CovertNostalgia (7:34:20 PM): like
CovertNostalgia (7:34:24 PM): YOU QUEER!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:34:43 PM): (and the reason they didn't just get over and try to kill me is ebcause it takes time to glitch out
CovertNostalgia (7:34:47 PM): and even if they did
CovertNostalgia (7:34:51 PM): friendly fire was off
*** (7:34:58 PM): hah
CovertNostalgia (7:34:56 PM): and then they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:35:00 PM): **** YOU COVERT!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:35:07 PM): and they couldn't quit
CovertNostalgia (7:35:15 PM): because they were playing their friends
*** (7:35:22 PM): hahahahhahahhaa
*** (7:35:26 PM): n00bs
CovertNostalgia (7:35:25 PM): but eventually
CovertNostalgia (7:35:32 PM): i just dropped down and scored
CovertNostalgia (7:35:36 PM): and they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:35:39 PM): OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:35:43 PM): THANK GOD
*** (7:35:49 PM): hahahaha
CovertNostalgia (7:35:45 PM): but
CovertNostalgia (7:35:54 PM): I went back to the other base
CovertNostalgia (7:35:58 PM): and GOT IT AGAIN!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:36:10 PM): and when they relized it was me
CovertNostalgia (7:36:14 PM): they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:36:19 PM): OH NO COVERT HAS IT!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:36:26 PM): so i showed mercy and just scored
CovertNostalgia (7:36:28 PM): but omg
CovertNostalgia (7:36:41 PM): i've never laughed so much at a video game
*** (7:37:05 PM): people are idiots
*** (7:37:07 PM): hahahaha

I admit, it was quite *******ly, but it was HILARIOUS!

COMEBACKRICKY
02-16-2007, 11:28 PM
hahahahah dude your such a douchebag. lmfaooo

Mainge
02-19-2007, 04:21 PM

Thanks.

The Arc Charger is great bro. You can 4 hit when your 1 on 1, and it's pretty rapid fire. And the Secondary-Fire is even better. It ricochets off enemies if they are close and you can easily take out packs of enemies in seconds. Takes lot's of practice though.

And with Ranked games, its completely random. Capture The Flag [I]isI] a ranked game, but it's very rare. I've played 276 Ranked Matches and have only gotten 3 CTF's.

Mainge
02-19-2007, 04:25 PM
You guys up for a clan battle? Baby Eaters VS. GOD?

Dolfan5000
02-19-2007, 06:31 PM
You guys up for a clan battle? Baby Eaters VS. GOD?
Hellz yes.
Whenever will it be?

Alien
02-19-2007, 07:18 PM
is there any chance i can join up with any of you guys in a clan? i havent played in a week but whenever i play i still get first, im ALMOST a general... i only have like 260 games er something under me, but i promise im a valuable team mate especially in team death match ( im a brawler kind of player and i complement snipers very well when luring others out and protecting)

Mainge
02-19-2007, 10:27 PM
is there any chance i can join up with any of you guys in a clan? i havent played in a week but whenever i play i still get first, im ALMOST a general... i only have like 260 games er something under me, but i promise im a valuable team mate especially in team death match ( im a brawler kind of player and i complement snipers very well when luring others out and protecting)

Talk to Hypnoticmissery, bro. If your good enough, he'll let you join my clan. Half of us are 'Supreme Commanders' (The highest rank) and most of us have atleast 1 star, and I'm a 'Colonel' and the worst member of our clan.

We dominate, bro.

COMEBACKRICKY
02-21-2007, 01:09 AM
HELL YEAH mainge we'll take you up on that offer!! are you on gamebattles or do you just want to do an unofficial thing? just let me know the time you want your butt whooping and covert and i will send it first class. or we could always just party together. to spare you and your clan the embarrassment :P

Mainge
02-22-2007, 09:48 PM
HELL YEAH mainge we'll take you up on that offer!! are you on gamebattles or do you just want to do an unofficial thing? just let me know the time you want your butt whooping and covert and i will send it first class. or we could always just party together. to spare you and your clan the embarrassment :P

We're on GameBattles bro. Search for GOD, or Godz~of~Destruction. Leader is Hypnoticmiserry.

Don't feel bad when you lose. Everyone else loses too :wink: :D.

Can't wait.

COMEBACKRICKY
03-03-2007, 03:00 AM
hey i did a search on yall and you guys dindt show up. either way, send me ab buddy invite mainge and we'll set something up from there. and oh covert you havent got on in a while, but we got some bad *** people in the clan now.

mor911
03-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Resistance will be patched on the 23rd. It'll add new game modes and maps.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166783.html

COMEBACKRICKY
03-07-2007, 01:56 AM
lol nicccce. i may move on to other games by then though...

Fresh
03-13-2007, 02:06 AM
[BC] Shotta876

I am a proud laark abuser, but once I get that laark, my team is a lock to win.

But I'm pretty damn good otherwise, because I play smart.

I've gone 32-4 using the Bullseye ONLY before. That's a powerful gun. My favorite.

I'm trying to get my Bullseye kills up because I need it to become my "best"

This is my second username and I didn't even use the laark before though.

My laark usage is out've laziness though. I can own without it, as evident.