PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War help...

Nappy Roots
01-08-2007, 12:08 AM
I gotta get the data to the light mass bomb...but the big dude with all the krill is in my way. you cant kill him.

so what the **** am i suppose to do? ive played this mission over and over. homeboy keeps dieing, and he has the data. so i dont know what to do or where to go..

..help.

Hitman13
01-08-2007, 12:38 AM
hey i have beaten the game and i believe your talking about raam? the very last guy and the technique i used involved the torqe bow (bow with explody arrows) and the sniper longshot rifle... use the torqe bow to shoot him and the explosion will cause the kryll to fly away. you then take the sniper quickly and shot him in the head... repeat itll take between 5-10 head shots... i missed a few times so i dont no exactally.. but then he will die and congrats on another achievment... good luck let me know if it doesnt work

Nappy Roots
01-08-2007, 12:41 AM
hey i have beaten the game and i believe your talking about raam? the very last guy and the technique i used involved the torqe bow (bow with explody arrows) and the sniper longshot rifle... use the torqe bow to shoot him and the explosion will cause the kryll to fly away. you then take the sniper quickly and shot him in the head... repeat itll take between 5-10 head shots... i missed a few times so i dont no exactally.. but then he will die and congrats on another achievment... good luck let me know if it doesnt work

yea raam my fault. i dont have a sniper, is there one near i could pick up?

edit. nevermind found one.

Amars
01-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Cheater. You cant ask for help.

j/k

Nappy Roots
01-08-2007, 01:00 AM
well, after the 100th time, i just dont give a **** anymore. lmao.

WestCKoastiN
01-08-2007, 01:04 AM
before you fight raam the last train before going outside there are lots of weapons and sniper is one of them but your best bet is a torque bow

SPRAY WITH MG
SHOOT WITH TORQUE BOW/SNIPE
PWNAGE

Nappy Roots
01-08-2007, 01:06 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY! i beat him

damn that was tough even knowing what the hell to do.

i was lost before, didnt even think i COULD kill him.

WestCKoastiN
01-08-2007, 01:12 AM
what difficulty?, i need 2 more acts in Insane

Nappy Roots
01-08-2007, 01:16 AM
what difficulty?, i need 2 more acts in Insane

i beat it on hardcore..ill prolly just play online and if one of my boys whats to start a campaign, do a co-op on insane.

Scatman
01-08-2007, 01:44 AM
man...all you had to do was get him to come to you and when the 2 side rails fell run all the way back to the machine gun and gun him down easy as heck...i beat him my second time through

but i didnt even know you could beat him with standard weapons....nice job.... that way would definetly be like 10 times harder

Nappy Roots
01-08-2007, 01:46 AM
man...all you had to do was get him to come to you and when the 2 side rails fell run all the way back to the machine gun and gun him down easy as heck...i beat him my second time through

but i didnt even know you could beat him with standard weapons....nice job.... that way would definetly be like 10 times harder

i tried that, he would just run to me and send his krill or the other krill would kill me...ah well

its over for now

illscriptures
01-08-2007, 02:01 AM
i tried that, he would just run to me and send his krill or the other krill would kill me...ah well

its over for now

I'm always up for a couple games let me know and I'll help you through Insane.

King Felix
01-08-2007, 02:33 AM
ive played gears of war like twice but i hate how when you run and hit a wall or anything you take cover ive gotten killed a few times like that.......