PDA

View Full Version : Tonight will be a sad night in Florida...

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Looking at tonight's match up again, Ohio State DOMINATES Florida at every position.

Better QB
Better RB's
Better WR's
Better OL
Better DL
Better LB's
Better overall defense
Better Special Teams
Better Coach
Better Band...:lol:
The only area that Florida has a slight advantage at is DB's.
Heck, I was watching the pregame media interviews and I have to say, Ohio State players are even better looking. Florida is a breading ground of butt fugly athletes. Between Noah on the hardwood and Dallas Baker and Reggie Nelson, man U-G-L-Y they ain't got no alibis. It'll be ugly on the field too.
Ohio State wins 42-21.

Stitches
01-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Well, good thing games aren't played on paper.

Timmy54
01-08-2007, 10:07 AM
good things we dont let OSU fans decide games outcomes....or predict who is better at positions.

Marino2Clayton
01-08-2007, 10:07 AM
GeeWiz how many names have you poster number and how many times have been banned?

Cuban Dave 9
01-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Well, good thing games aren't played on paper.
I don't know, paper football is a fun game...especially when there are drinks involved

Pennington's Rocket Arm
01-08-2007, 10:11 AM
better fans? well that's no contest.

Timmy54
01-08-2007, 10:18 AM
actually the alligator...UFs student paper has the matchup like this

OSU run vs Gators run D=advantage gators
OSU pass vs Gators pass D=advantage OSU
Gators run vs OSU run D=advantage OSU
Gators pass vs OSU pass D=advantage Gators
Special teams=advantage Gators (i tend to think with out lack of field goal kicker and even in return game it should be equal or slight OSU but IMO.)
Intangibles=OSU

OSU is a 7 point favorite tonight, not a 30 point fav. This should be a pretty competitive game and as a gator fan i would like to think that the gators will benifit from one or tow tide turning plays and go on to victory.

as for the OSU fans that think nobody can beat you guys..guess what...thats why everyone hates you.

Motion
01-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Better Mascot? :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/buckeye-1.gif

or

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/Alligator-1.jpg

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 10:25 AM
better fans? well that's no contest.

What ever helps you sleep at night...
I'm sure that after Ohio State pummels Florida tonight, you'll go to bed thinking, "Man, Ohio State killed us....but at least we yelled really loud and did that "gator chop-clap" thing quite a bit.
:lol:

Also, at a party thrown by the city of Glendale for both Ohio State and Florida fans turned out to be what the city paper said 100:1, Ohio State:Florida fans. And the article noted, Florida fans were few and far between.

No fans travel better than Ohio State and Notre Dame.....tonight will be like a home game for Ohio State.

TroySmith10
01-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Better fans..... no comment. More fans at the game tonight...Ohio State in a landslide.

Stitches
01-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Ohio State has better fans because there is a heck of a lot less to do up here. OSU football is all that a lot of people have in thier life to look forward to.

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Ohio State has better fans because there is a heck of a lot less to do up here. OSU football is all that a lot of people have in thier life to look forward to.

Glad that a 21 kid speaks for the entire fan base of the largest University in the United States. There is more to do in Ohio than there is in Florida.
4 seasons compared to Florida's 1.5 seasons.

Stay in college, you've got some learning to do.

Stitches
01-08-2007, 12:47 PM
There hasn't been 4 seasons this year? been outside much? it's been 50 for the past month. Hardly winter around here.

and you're trying to say that a bunch of people don't take OSU football a bit to seriously? I must have missed all those people yapping about it for 10 months a year.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
01-08-2007, 12:49 PM
i didn't mean "which fans supports their team more," i mean "which fans are better human beings and people." gators win in a landslide.

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 12:55 PM
i didn't mean "which fans supports their team more," i mean "which fans are better human beings and people." gators win in a landslide.

Typical Florida Gator fan response.
I posted things that can be measured and tested...I.E. - Troy Smith > Chris Leak.
You post: Florida fans are better human beings....:shakeno:

I cannot wait until after OSU wins tonight and everyone on here tomorrow will bring up Maurice Clarett, the PI call against Miami, Academics, etc...basically everything not having to do with the game.

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 12:57 PM
There hasn't been 4 seasons this year? been outside much? it's been 50 for the past month. Hardly winter around here.

and you're trying to say that a bunch of people don't take OSU football a bit to seriously? I must have missed all those people yapping about it for 10 months a year.

Well, I went snowboarding Ohio already this winter....
I wonder how many people did that in Florida this year so far...
And, don't think it feels like winter yet? Wait until next week, it's supposed to be a high of 25 degrees for much of the week. My snowboard is at the shop getting tuned.

Stitches
01-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Well, I went snowboarding Ohio already this winter....
I wonder how many people did that in Florida this year so far...
And, don't think it feels like winter yet? Wait until next week, it's supposed to be a high of 25 degrees for much of the week. My snowboard is at the shop getting tuned.

I've only got to use my snowboard once, that was like a month ago. If what you're saying about next week is true, then I can't wait. My snow pass is not getting it's use right now, that is for sure.

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 01:01 PM
I've only got to use my snowboard once, that was like a month ago. If what you're saying about next week is true, then I can't wait. My snow pass is not getting it's use right now, that is for sure.

Oh it's true, and I'm excited as well. I dropped some dough on a new Ride packages this winter...
Went to Snowshoe, WV over break...it was crap conditions...but better than nothing at all.

Timmy54
01-08-2007, 01:02 PM
who really wants to snowboard. i get to look at hotties in bikinis all year round, play golf, go to the beach and do not live in the arm pit of the nation. thanks, i will take florida

Motion
01-08-2007, 01:04 PM
who really wants to snowboard. i get to look at hotties in bikinis all year round, play golf, go to the beach and do not live in the arm pit of the nation. thanks, i will take florida

:wave: I've been snowboarding for 10 years. :D

Timmy54
01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
thats great if thats your thing, the thing is people who chose ot live in florida do so cause we dont like the snow, dont like state income tax, like nice weather, and like having all the things to do here.

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 01:07 PM

Ohio the airpit of the nation?!?
Do you really want to compare whose economy drives more?
And by hotties in bikini's are you speaking of all the retired 80 yr old women? :lol:
I've been to Florida once...I've never seen so many trailer parks in my entire life. It appears the the 20th century skipped the entire region.

And just to add: I love snowboard...I also love the beach. I'd NEVER live in Florida. I have a TWO cousins who moved to Florida and cannot wait to get out.
If you want beaches and nice weather, Cali is much better

Timmy54
01-08-2007, 01:34 PM
i would rather live here. Cali is way over populated for me, but alot of people like it. If you want to live in ohio then that is fine live there that is why america is great cause we have those choices. Ohio IMO is a nasty state, Clevland is almost all geto, Cincy is a dump, the country side is very dreary. I did like my visit to Bowling Green but that was more the bar scene than the area, and I liked Columbus but i just wouldnt want to live there. As for the hotties here, you really need to visit gainesville before you make that statement, or Tally, Orlando, or Miami. Hot women grow on Palmtrees down here my man. Also, there is a bunch of money in florida, most rich people have a home here. Plus, most people like to come here or zona when they retire, taking all that money with them. Dont be mad that you dont live in a nice place, suck it up and move.

Get Up And Go
01-08-2007, 01:42 PM
What ever helps you sleep at night...
I'm sure that after Ohio State pummels Florida tonight, you'll go to bed thinking, "Man, Ohio State killed us....but at least we yelled really loud and did that "gator chop-clap" thing quite a bit.
:lol:

Also, at a party thrown by the city of Glendale for both Ohio State and Florida fans turned out to be what the city paper said 100:1, Ohio State:Florida fans. And the article noted, Florida fans were few and far between.

No fans travel better than Ohio State and Notre Dame.....tonight will be like a home game for Ohio State.

Gator fans are always late, they will be there for the game though.

Get Up And Go
01-08-2007, 01:45 PM
And by hotties in bikini's are you speaking of all the retired 80 yr old women? :lol:
I've been to Florida once...I've never seen so many trailer parks in my entire life. It appears the the 20th century skipped the entire region.

And just to add: I love snowboard...I also love the beach. I'd NEVER live in Florida. I have a TWO cousins who moved to Florida and cannot wait to get out.
Maybe you went to Georgia and thought it was Florida. Also Ohio State is 0-7 against SEC teams in bowl games.

Stitches
01-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Maybe you went to Georgia and thought it was Florida. Also Ohio State is 0-7 against SEC teams in bowl games.

So what you're saying is they have to win once against the SEC sooner or later?

TroySmith10
01-08-2007, 02:23 PM

Are you serious? Florida is a cesspool of drugs, crime, and poverty. How many Ohio State students got killed by a SERIAL KILLER?

Stitches
01-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Are you serious? Florida is a cesspool of drugs, crime, and poverty. How many Ohio State students got killed by a SERIAL KILLER?

I would guess a couple. Now how many of those happened while they were students I don't kknow.

And I would say Ohio is just as bad in the drugs, crime, and poverty department.

TroySmith10
01-08-2007, 02:45 PM
And I would say Ohio is just as bad in the drugs, crime, and poverty department.

So you think alot of South American cocaine is imported into Ohio?

Aren't parts of Miami like a 3rd world country?

Ohio is Gods country man....Columbus is mecca....clean, beautiful, honest...home of the best football team in the known universe.

God....Florida is a melted ice cap away from not existing.

SpurzN703
01-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Let's go Florida Gators

buckwilde
01-08-2007, 03:06 PM
So you think alot of South American cocaine is imported into Ohio?

Aren't parts of Miami like a 3rd world country?

Ohio is Gods country man....Columbus is mecca....clean, beautiful, honest...home of the best football team in the known universe.

God....Florida is a melted ice cap away from not existing.

Columbus is mecca!?!?! Come on, share the Crystal Meth or whatever the hell you are on!!!!! :lol: :lol:

SpurzN703
01-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Comparing Ohio to Florida? As in, the states?

How is it even an arguement?

SpurzN703
01-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Looking at tonight's match up again, Ohio State DOMINATES Florida at every position.

Better QB
Better RB's
Better WR's
Better OL
Better DL
Better LB's
Better overall defense
Better Special Teams
Better Coach
Heck, I was watching the pregame media interviews and I have to say, Ohio State players are even better looking. Florida is a breading ground of butt fugly athletes. Between Noah on the hardwood and Dallas Baker and Reggie Nelson, man U-G-L-Y they ain't got no alibis. It'll be ugly on the field too.
Ohio State wins 42-21.

Funny thing about sports. You either look like a genius or the most ridiculous person in the world.

Whoops

muscle979
01-09-2007, 01:24 PM

Better QB
Better RB's
Better WR's
Better OL
Better DL
Better LB's
Better overall defense
Better Special Teams
Better Coach
Ohio State wins 42-21.

Well don't you look foolish? You were saying.. :lol:

Mike13
01-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I cannot wait until after OSU wins tonight and everyone on here tomorrow will bring up Maurice Clarett, the PI call against Miami, Academics, etc...basically everything not having to do with the game

Funny, that has yet to happen.

Cuban Dave 9
01-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Typical Florida Gator fan response.
I posted things that can be measured and tested...I.E. - Troy Smith > Chris Leak.
You post: Florida fans are better human beings....

I cannot wait until after OSU wins tonight and everyone on here tomorrow will bring up Maurice Clarett, the PI call against Miami, Academics, etc...basically everything not having to do with the game.
:shakeno: Not last night. He finally was tested with a REAL defense whereas Leak has seen defenses all season

PHINPHOURLIFE
01-11-2007, 09:29 AM

tell your cousins to hurry back and take the rest of you ohio transplants. didnt ask for you, and dont want you here. oh by the way your trailer park comment is mostly you f-in transplants, einstein!!

GO GATORS!

BUCKEYES GO HOME

Mike13
01-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Come on Mods unban him!:lol: Lets see if he'll man up!