PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for BZ today, but you others ...

DolfanTom
01-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Poor BZ! Man, that must have been tough yesterday, especially seeing that in person! I gotta give you credit, though, man - you're a true fan through and through. You were on the Jets bandwagon before the season when there was no wagon to speak of. You truly bleed green (no offense to our bleeding friend in North Carolina :wink:). I truly feel bad for you today! That's a tough one to take, although I'm sure you're pleased w/ the season overall.

All you other Jet fans - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, I know we Dolfans suck, our team sucked and you swept us - but give me a break, it's been a pretty bad week and this is the first time I can even remotely laugh at anyone else in a long time!!!

B-lo
01-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Poor BZ! Man, that must have been tough yesterday, especially seeing that in person! I gotta give you credit, though, man - you're a true fan through and through. You were on the Jets bandwagon before the season when there was no wagon to speak of. You truly bleed green (no offense to our bleeding friend in North Carolina :wink:). I truly feel bad for you today! That's a tough one to take, although I'm sure you're pleased w/ the season overall.

Ok, I know we Dolfans suck, our team sucked and you swept us - but give me a break, it's been a pretty bad week and this is the first time I can even remotely laugh at anyone else in a long time!!! I give you credit for being a true fan too, just to bad you picked a sh#tty team!:evil: Nice avy!:wink:

DolfanTom
01-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I give you credit for being a true fan too, just to bad you picked a sh#tty team!:evil: Nice avy!:wink:
A-hole! :wink:

B-lo, just know that someday, it will be you w/ the less than desirable avetar!!!

Actually, it's been kinda fun. It's like a conversation piece for others when I leave the depths ...

B-lo
01-08-2007, 10:32 AM
A-hole! :wink:

B-lo, just know that someday, it will be you w/ the less than desirable avetar!!!

Actually, it's been kinda fun. It's like a conversation piece for others when I leave the depths ... Oh I'm sure my day's comin. I think I'll make a decision right now to never make an avy wager again!:lol: Just kidding, that wouldn't be fair to let you go all year next year without wearing an avy that shows your true colors.:wink: On a serious note , WTF are the dolphins going to do? Coach, q.b., just hope DC can make it back to old form? I would be seriously concerned if I were a fish fan. Not that the Bills are set, but the only team that seems to me in a worse position is the raiders. What's your honest opinion of the status of your organization?

DolfanTom
01-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Oh I'm sure my day's comin. I think I'll make a decision right now to never make an avy wager again!:lol: Just kidding, that wouldn't be fair to let you go all year next year without wearing an avy that shows your true colors.:wink: On a serious note , WTF are the dolphins going to do? Coach, q.b., just hope DC can make it back to old form? I would be seriously concerned if I were a fish fan. Not that the Bills are set, but the only team that seems to me in a worse position is the raiders. What's your honest opinion of the status of your organization?Oh, you WILL make that bet B-lo!!! :lol:

My team's status, eh? Well, we're in flux for sure - meaning there are a lot of questions to be answered by next season. Coach, QB, defense's age, o-line, #1 receiver, etc. What we'll do next season is anyone's guess. I can see scenarios where DC comes back and has a helluva season, we squeeze one more good season out of our defense, Ricky comes back to join an improving Ronnie - and we win 10 games and make the playoffs.

Sadly, I can also see DC coming back and being just as bad, or even cut before the season, a rookie or Lemon at QB, and Ricky being suspended again, or not invited back - a new coach has come in, cleaned house and we're younger all around, and inexperienced. Our D wins us some games, but we end up 4-12 to 6-10 again in rebuilding mode.

I'll be happy w/ the first scenario of course, but I'd also be happy w/ the second one if we were in a quality rebuilding mode and there was some young infusion of talent that was cleary showing. Take the 49ers of the past two years. They look like they'll be a decent force for '07.

All I can say is - I have absolutely no preconceived expectations going into next season. I'm just going to watch every game and what happens happens!

Type-O
01-08-2007, 10:44 AM

Ok, I know we Dolfans suck, our team sucked and you swept us - but give me a break, it's been a pretty bad week and this is the first time I can even remotely laugh at anyone else in a long time!!!
Theres really not much to laugh at about the Jets. They made the playoffs when they were supposed to be a 4-12 team or whatever they were supposed to be. This season,on top of that,we found that we have a coach and staff that will bring us success,And Chad can get it done especially if we get a good RB next year. We had no running game (what,50 yards per game?). 28 mil under the cap with a young team and only 1 semi important FA. I think we're set up better than we have been in a long time.
But,i was really hoping to dethrone the Pats in the east,but Belichich Arnold and Brady still have it when it counts:shakeno: . Heres to San Diego

B-lo
01-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh, you WILL make that bet B-lo!!! :lol:

My team's status, eh? Well, we're in flux for sure - meaning there are a lot of questions to be answered by next season. Coach, QB, defense's age, o-line, #1 receiver, etc. What we'll do next season is anyone's guess. I can see scenarios where DC comes back and has a helluva season, we squeeze one more good season out of our defense, Ricky comes back to join an improving Ronnie - and we win 10 games and make the playoffs.

Sadly, I can also see DC coming back and being just as bad, or even cut before the season, a rookie or Lemon at QB, and Ricky being suspended again, or not invited back - a new coach has come in, cleaned house and we're younger all around, and inexperienced. Our D wins us some games, but we end up 4-12 to 6-10 again in rebuilding mode.

I'll be happy w/ the first scenario of course, but I'd also be happy w/ the second one if we were in a quality rebuilding mode and there was some young infusion of talent that was cleary showing. Take the 49ers of the past two years. They look like they'll be a decent force for '07.

All I can say is - I have absolutely no preconceived expectations going into next season. I'm just going to watch every game and what happens happens! That sounds about right to me, It's hard to tell what's going to happen. Those Bills fans that say we don't have expectations for next year are full of sh$t! Not superbowl , but it's time for this young talented team to make the playoff step. It's Losman's year to continue to improve and be the man , which I think he will or fuk him we need someone else. The Bills are like the niners , we are improving BUT we'll see. No crazy predictions here, just a playoff expectation.:cooldude:

DolfanTom
01-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Theres really not much to laugh at about the Jets. They made the playoffs when they were supposed to be a 4-12 team or whatever they were supposed to be. This season,on top of that,we found that we have a coach and staff that will bring us success,And Chad can get it done especially if we get a good RB next year. We had no running game (what,50 yards per game?). 28 mil under the cap with a young team and only 1 semi important FA. I think we're set up better than we have been in a long time.
But,i was really hoping to dethrone the Pats in the east,but Belichich Arnold and Brady still have it when it counts:shakeno: . Heres to San DiegoI know, you guys performed well beyond any expectations. I still remember joking w/ my Jet-fan neighbor about how his team might match it's preseason win total of two this season ... and he wholeheartedly agreed!!! Saw him yesterday around noon and he was so nervous - like he was playing.

Not sure what we will do next year, but the Patsies are in for it for sure. They have a BRUTAL schedule and the Bills and Jets will at least be better.

DolfanTom
01-08-2007, 10:50 AM
That sounds about right to me, It's hard to tell what's going to happen. Those Bills fans that say we don't have expectations for next year are full of sh$t! Not superbowl , but it's time for this young talented team to make the playoff step. It's Losman's year to continue to improve and be the man , which I think he will or fuk him we need someone else. The Bills are like the niners , we are improving BUT we'll see. No crazy predictions here, just a playoff expectation.:cooldude:
Trust me B-lo, stay humble and just hope for the playoffs as you say!

I remember thinking - '06 would be easy for us because both the Jets and Bills would be horrible. Four easy wins I thought.... :shakeno::eek:

SpurzN703
01-08-2007, 10:56 AM
I give you credit for being a true fan too, just to bad you picked a sh#tty team!:evil: Nice avy!:wink:

One day we'll be good. One day :wink:

B-lo
01-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Trust me B-lo, stay humble and just hope for the playoffs as you say!

I remember thinking - '06 would be easy for us because both the Jets and Bills would be horrible. Four easy wins I thought.... :shakeno::eek: I hear ya. I seen to many idiotic predictions around here last year, to make one.:evil:

B-lo
01-08-2007, 11:06 AM
One day we'll be good. One day :wink: That's been my slogan for about.......... 10 years now?:lol:

SpurzN703
01-08-2007, 03:13 PM
That's been my slogan for about.......... 10 years now?:lol:

:tongue: Tell me about it man! :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-08-2007, 03:19 PM

No offense taken!! We did what we could do!