PDA

View Full Version : Florida Gator Fans....Get to ESPN.com RIGHT NOW!!!

GeeWhiz
01-08-2007, 04:45 PM
On ESPN.com's college football homepage there is a poll asking: Who will win tonight's BCS Championship Game: Ohio State or Florida.
Obviously Ohio State is a 68% favorite...
But what is pretty funny is that the Gators are BARELY winning their own state of Florida in the voting with something like 27,000+ vote already in!!!:lol:
Let's hope for your sake that the Gator players are more confident than their state residents....haha!
And to think that UF Fin Kat was bragging about how great their fans are....

Florida Gator Fans....Get to ESPN.com RIGHT NOW and vote for the Gators...they need some help off the field now too!

Real_Teal
01-08-2007, 04:57 PM
On ESPN.com's college football homepage there is a poll asking: Who will win tonight's BCS Championship Game: Ohio State or Florida.
Obviously Ohio State is a 68% favorite...
But what is pretty funny is that the Gators are BARELY winning their own state of Florida in the voting with something like 27,000+ vote already in!!!:lol:
Let's hope for your sake that the Gator players are more confident than their state residents....haha!
And to think that UF Fin Kat was bragging about how great their fans are....

Florida Gator Fans....Get to ESPN.com RIGHT NOW and vote for the Gators...they need some help off the field now too!

Are you serious? You really think a website poll tells how great a school's fanbase is?:rolleyes:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
01-08-2007, 05:01 PM
this definitely proves who has the best fans.

Stitches
01-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Boy, I'm glad public opinion affects the outcome of a game so much. I mean 68% think OSU will win, why should Florida even show up to play?

:rollseyes:

Timmy54
01-08-2007, 05:18 PM
ok, i am agreeing with stitches again, somebody give me a beer.

Motion
01-09-2007, 10:02 AM
:lol:

Mike13
01-09-2007, 01:43 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

What a dumb****!

Kiss the ring B!tch!