PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them Patriots?

PatriotDynasty
01-08-2007, 11:27 PM
They just keep winning and winning. The surefire hall of famer, Tom Brady, led his team down on a clutch drive at the end of the first half that sent chills down my spine! The Jets were overmatched, as was shown by the resulting score. The Defensive Line of the Patriots is unmatched. The Dynasty resumes in 2007 gentlemen! Avoid the golf courses for another week, and watch the preparation of the soon to be champs!

Phinz420
01-08-2007, 11:31 PM
CLICK ME (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061210_NE@MIA)

No chance in hell your getting past San Diego.

Phinz420
01-08-2007, 11:35 PM
The Defensive Line of the Patriots is unmatched.

Pffft.

Dolphins - 47 Sacks

Patriots - 44 Sacks

Dolphins have a better front line than the Patsies, sorry to break your heart. We also have the DPOY, and by far the best DE in the NFL.

muscle979
01-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Pffft.

Dolphins - 47 Sacks

Patriots - 44 Sacks

Dolphins have a better front line than the Patsies, sorry to break your heart. We also have the DPOY, and by far the best DE in the NFL.

You mean the same guy who makes their star QB wet himself? :lol:

Capt. Dick
01-09-2007, 12:02 AM
They just keep winning and winning. The surefire hall of famer, Tom Brady, led his team down on a clutch drive at the end of the first half that sent chills down my spine! The Jets were overmatched, as was shown by the resulting score. The Defensive Line of the Patriots is unmatched. The Dynasty resumes in 2007 gentlemen! Avoid the golf courses for another week, and watch the preparation of the soon to be champs!

At your age, those aren`t chills you`re feeling, it`s the onset of rigor mortis.

Hey, now that we`ve gotten tight, how `bout including me in your will?:D

PatriotDynasty
01-09-2007, 12:11 AM
At your age, those aren`t chills you`re feeling, it`s the onset of rigor mortis.

Hey, now that we`ve gotten tight, how `bout including me in your will?:D

I'll leave you my underwear (complete with skid marks)

Capt. Dick
01-09-2007, 12:33 AM
I'll leave you my underwear (complete with skid marks)

No thanks...btw, if you can pass a loaded diaper off as "skid marks in underwear", more power to ya. Are you the mayor of Boston?

Capt. Dick
01-09-2007, 01:26 AM
On second thought, you`re probably Kennedy`s speech writer.:lol:

LosmanToEvans
01-09-2007, 03:36 AM
Have fun trying to stop LT.

Mike13
01-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Isn't that cute? he actually thinks his team can stop LT.

Kinzua
01-09-2007, 02:10 PM
I wouldn't bet against the Patsies. I hate 'em, but the post-season is their time, so I'd think the 'Bolts need to worry more, especially with a first year starter at QB.

BTW, it's not necessary to stop LT. They just have to slow him down.

MoFinz
01-09-2007, 02:42 PM

Um, you do realizes Dynasties dont resume....they begin and they end.....thats what makes them dynasties, their lengthy run. Why am i not surprised i have to explain that to some Patsy Bandwagon jumper?:lol:

Patsies wont win the SB, even if they get past the Bolts, no way they get past the Ravens after that

Mike13
01-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Um, you do realizes Dynasties dont resume....they begin and they end.....thats what makes them dynasties, their lengthy run. Why am i not surprised i have to explain that to some Patsy Bandwagon jumper?:lol:

Patsies wont win the SB, even if they get past the Bolts, no way they get past the Ravens after that

You just answered your own question.

retired opfinistic
01-10-2007, 09:18 AM
I wouldn't bet against the Patsies. I hate 'em, but the post-season is their time, so I'd think the 'Bolts need to worry more, especially with a first year starter at QB.

BTW, it's not necessary to stop LT. They just have to slow him down.
The damned Patsies always seem to peak at the end of the season, while the rest of the league seems to be worn down and/or riddled with injuries!

Damn you Patsies!

PatriotDynasty
01-10-2007, 06:39 PM

I've watched since the Hugh Millen/Dick MacPherson days. Sure a dynasty can resume. It stalled for a year in 2002, then came back with a vengeance in 2003 and 2004. It stalled again in 2005, and will resume after they win the SB this year. Winning again this year would lengthen the overall dynasty of the Patriots.

Phinz420
01-10-2007, 08:33 PM
I've watched since the Hugh Millen/Dick MacPherson days. Sure a dynasty can resume. It stalled for a year in 2002, then came back with a vengeance in 2003 and 2004. It stalled again in 2005, and will resume after they win the SB this year. Winning again this year would lengthen the overall dynasty of the Patriots.

Congratulations you have won an Award!
(http://www.maciepublishing.com/shop/images/medium/WindbagCert_IWeb_MED.jpg)

SterlingSilver
01-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Pats are goin all the way. The Chargers have a first-year starter who struggled down the stretch, and the Pats D is too complex for him. We've also got Tom Brady, who is 11-1 in the playoffs. Yeah, it's the best record for a QB ever.

And, by the way, whoever posted the NFL Gamecenter of the Pats and Fins as the reason the Pats will lose...that was pretty stupid. Who the heck cares about a game that happened a month ago? If anything, we should thank you guys for showing us the holes in our offense so we could patch 'em up. You really saved the coaching staff a lot of work.

Go Pats!

Itokemhomie34
01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
I think the pats should hire Wayne Fontes for coach. lol

PatriotReign
01-10-2007, 10:58 PM
I think the pats should hire Wayne Fontes for coach. lol

Sorry that job is taken- see sig.:evil:

Phinz420
01-11-2007, 01:44 AM
Sorry that job is taken- see sig.:evil:

It's a shame he will never be able to add to that collection.

Have fun crying in your beer watching LT cut into that mediocre run defense.

Im sure Brady is preconceiving his list of complaints already.

PatriotReign
01-11-2007, 09:17 AM
It's a shame he will never be able to add to that collection.

Have fun crying in your beer watching LT cut into that mediocre run defense.

Im sure Brady is preconceiving his list of complaints already.

Crying you say? Don't flatter yourself FinFool because unlike Miami fans I don't suffer from illusions of gradeur. True, I won't be happy if the Bolts win Sunday but the Pats have either won it all or been contenders for as long as BB and Brady have been w/the Pats. That won't change anytime soon...by the way have fun crying in your beer for the next few seasons with that Teal laughingstock in Miami.:sidelol:

Mike13
01-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Crying you say? Don't flatter yourself FinFool because unlike Miami fans I don't suffer from illusions of gradeur. True, I won't be happy if the Bolts win Sunday but the Pats have either won it all or been contenders for as long as BB and Brady have been w/the Pats. That won't change anytime soon...by the way have fun crying in your beer for the next few seasons with that Teal laughingstock in Miami.:sidelol:

Anything can change any year, you truly are an ignorant stupid mofo huh?

PatriotReign
01-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Anything can change any year, you truly are an ignorant stupid mofo huh?

Well it seems like the Teal-holes have been stuck on "sh!tty" for the past few years now. Hey maybe you're right and Cleo the Lemon and the second coming of Nick Saban will lead the mighty fins to a .500 season...:sidelol:

Phinz420
01-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Well it seems like the Teal-holes have been stuck on "sh!tty" for the past few years now. Hey maybe you're right and Cleo the Lemon and the second coming of Nick Saban will lead the mighty fins to a .500 season...:sidelol:

That really stings since it comes from a fan of a team who has been dominant it's entire history in the NFL.......oh wait...

PatriotDynasty
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
CLICK ME (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061210_NE@MIA)

Say wha? Say wha?

The hits keep coming from you Doltphin fans! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Phinz420
01-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Say wha? Say wha?

The hits keep coming from you Doltphin fans! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah yeah yeah, have fun getting manhandled by Manning!

Phinz420
01-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Im sure you are praying that Brady does better than 4 INTs this time against the colts :lol:

BlueFin
01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
You can't help but give props to the Patsies, while none of their superbowl teams will go down as an all-time great team, they certainly do have a dynasty going.

That said, I think the Colts are ready to knock them off in the dome.

Cuban Dave 9
01-15-2007, 04:43 PM
The luck of the Irish seems to always be in their favor

QrtBck13
01-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Yo didnt i claim your ****** ass in the LLB adobt a troll thread???????

Mike13
01-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Even if you beat the Colts, you won't get past the Saints, they want it a ****load more than you do. They'll have hoefield advantage at Miami? Why? because no one can root against them.

I hope its hot as **** that day. The Pats will melt in the heat, then bitch about it later.

SterlingSilver
01-16-2007, 11:20 AM
From this...

To This.

My, how the tides have turned...I love it.

And a dynasty can stall for a year or two. Just ask all of your dynasties in the past...oh, wait...

Go Pats

DolfanTom
01-16-2007, 11:25 AM
From this...

To This.

And a dynasty can stall for a year or two. Just ask all of your dynasties in the past...oh, wait...

Go PatsDude our franchise did go to three straight SBs once, and won two of them. It's not like we don't have some history on our side, even if it was when I was still sucking my mother's nipples.

If you win the SB this year, then you can say your dynasty is active. If you lose Sunday, it's more than stalled! Especially w/ your schedule next season ...

At some point, your luck will run out too!!! I thought it had already, then Sunday happened.

PhinzN703
01-16-2007, 11:47 AM

C'mon guy, end it now. Your theories don't work. Tell him NE will win by 50, thus making them lose by 50.

You're the jinxer! Jinx New England! :lol:

PhinzN703
01-16-2007, 11:48 AM
From this...

To This.

Go Pats

I gotta agree with you on this one though. I don't like New England at all but c'mon, give them the credit they deserve.

Cuban Dave 9
01-16-2007, 11:49 AM
C'mon guy, end it now. Your theories don't work. Tell him NE will win by 50, thus making them lose by 50.

You're the jinxer! Jinx New England! :lol:
In that case, NE by 100

Mike13
01-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Pats make it to the Superbowl? Only to have the living **** beaten out of them by New Orleans, kind of like the UF-OSU game. Moral of the story: don't count out underdogs, even when its the Patriots, sure they benefited form an easy *** schedule but come playoff time they usually play well.

PatriotReign
01-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Pats make it to the Superbowl? Only to have the living **** beaten out of them by New Orleans, kind of like the UF-OSU game. Moral of the story: don't count out underdogs, even when its the Patriots, sure they benefited form an easy *** schedule but come playoff time they usually play well.

Well Momma's boy, the Pats will still be LIGHT YEARS closer to a Lombardi next season than the StinkFins if that happens.

Type-O
01-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Can't really say much about the Patriots team this year,they played well. I didn't think they were good enough to go this far,but they did and suprised me on Sunday,that's for sure. Their fans on the other hand? ****in bandwagon! They played in a high school stadium for years and it never seemed to be a problem. Now during the "dynasty" they all of the sudden have a huge following and need a new stadium.

Phinz420
01-16-2007, 07:35 PM
I gotta agree with you on this one though. I don't like New England at all but c'mon, give them the credit they deserve.

All I said is that I think Manning is going to tear them apart. I really didn't think NE would get past San Diego, but the Chargers really blew that one big time. Not only is NE's defense no match for Peyton, but I did happen to watch their meeting earlier this year, and Brady looked like a high school backup out there. Was it just a bad day? Could have been, but the Colts are hungry, and are tired of being criticized in the media.

Im looking forward to a Colts - Saints match up in Miami. 2 Offensive powerhouses with defenses who can step up when they are needed.

PatriotDynasty
01-16-2007, 07:52 PM
All I said is that I think Manning is going to tear them apart. I really didn't think NE would get past San Diego, but the Chargers really blew that one big time. Not only is NE's defense no match for Peyton, but I did happen to watch their meeting earlier this year, and Brady looked like a high school backup out there. Was it just a bad day? Could have been, but the Colts are hungry, and are tired of being criticized in the media.

Im looking forward to a Colts - Saints match up in Miami. 2 Offensive powerhouses with defenses who can step up when they are needed.

As usual Phinz420, you will be wrong. And I will be here to laugh at you in the aftermath!

Phinz420
01-16-2007, 11:58 PM
As usual Phinz420, you will be wrong. And I will be here to laugh at you in the aftermath!

Im sure the first place you will want to visit after the Pats are knocked out of the Playoffs will the the Depths of FinHeaven :lol:

We'll see.

You should do your prayers tonight and hope that Brady actually shows up to play unlike last week & the first meeting against the colts.

Good luck, the Patsies going to need it.

BradyGodofFish
01-17-2007, 01:35 AM

LMAO!!! you sure know football b1tch boy :evil:
guess the 49er's dynasty wasnt either?
the steelers in the 70's?

neither won every year but are considered dynasties dip$hit :sidelol:

Mike13
01-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Well Momma's boy, the Pats will still be LIGHT YEARS closer to a

I wasn't talking about the Fins dumb***, and like I've said anything can happen.

HurriPhin
01-17-2007, 02:22 AM
New rumor has it, Tom Brady will have rib surgery following Sundays' beat down. Brady's ***** *** will have 2 ribs removed so he can suck himself off while he weeps softly in Bellichick's arms. Sorry to hear that Patsy's, the future looks bleak.

DolfanTom
01-17-2007, 10:46 AM

neither won every year but are considered dynasties dip$hit :sidelol:You'll get more respect around here when you change your name to one of the following:

-BradyOwnedbyFish

-BradyOwnedbyTaylor

-BradySucksVsFish

Your name now is like me having a name like "FiedlerGodofPatriots" or "WannstedtOwnsBelichick" or something like that! It's a complete oxymoron!!

Face it, Brady rarely has anything to do w/ a Patriots win over Miami and usually has EVERYTHING to do w/ a Dolphin win over the Patriots. He's had his career worst games against us!! If he played us 16 times in a season, he'd be no better than Joey Harrington stat wise!!

Phinz420
01-21-2007, 11:53 PM

How Bout them Patriots?

:lol:

It's ok, come down to Florida and I'll pack you up a bong load. It will help with the tears that keep ruining your makeup.:bong2::icecream:

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 12:26 AM
How 'bout this one:

BradyChokesVsColts

TotoreMexico
01-22-2007, 12:29 AM
How 'bout them Patriots?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

MoFinz
01-22-2007, 09:25 AM

neither won every year but are considered dynasties dip$hit :sidelol:

well, pobodies nerfect.....except the 72 Fins of course

And what about that dynasty now? Back on your knees beech:sidelol:

Type-O
01-22-2007, 10:39 AM
And yes! How about them Patriots?! Even their black and white striped most valuable player couldn't stop the avalanche! GPC!!

adamprez2003
01-22-2007, 10:55 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/carrotsheepbradyde6-1.jpg

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 11:02 AM
And yes! How about them Patriots?! Even their black and white striped most valuable player couldn't stop the avalanche! GPC!!
:lol:

Phinz420
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3993/carrotsheepbradyde6.jpg

:sidelol:

icephinfan
01-22-2007, 07:32 PM
How about them Chokers??:sidelol:

Mike13
01-22-2007, 11:38 PM
What about 'em?:lol:

PhinzN703
01-23-2007, 03:09 PM
In that case, NE by 100

Told ya it'd work :lol:

PhinzN703
01-23-2007, 03:11 PM

Manning will have a money Super Bowl. He hasnt been good at all in the playoffs yet they made it all the way. I look forward to seeing Indy win it all for a change

Mari0k
01-30-2007, 04:31 PM
Guys...i **** you not..The moment teh drive started, i sayed "brady wil lthrow a pick..." And go take a crap..when im crapping' (i watched it wit hfllow dolfans) I heard this yell by drew...And all i sayed was "told u"