PDA

View Full Version : Play and Charge Kit Question

UCFinfan86
01-08-2007, 11:49 PM
I bought a Play and Charge kit for my 360 controller. However i don't really understand it.

It comes with a rechargeable battery pack, and a cord that you connect to the 360. I don't get what the extra battery pack they gave you is for???

I thought what you are suppose to do is plug it in when your AA batteries are dead???

I tried reading the directions but they are very confusing. It tells me to put the rechargeable battery pack in and connect it, but how am i suppose to recharge the AA batteries? or does it not do this???

Troysif
01-08-2007, 11:59 PM
well i dont have one, but im guessing the its supposed to recharge the rechargable battery when its dead not the AA batteries

UCFinfan86
01-09-2007, 12:05 AM
well i dont have one, but im guessing the its supposed to recharge the rechargable battery when its dead not the AA batteries

At first when i realized, i thought this was useless, but after thinking i don't ever need to buy more batteries now, i just keep using this and im good.

xDOLPHINSx
01-09-2007, 02:17 AM
I bought a Play and Charge kit for my 360 controller. However i don't really understand it.

It comes with a rechargeable battery pack, and a cord that you connect to the 360. I don't get what the extra battery pack they gave you is for???

I thought what you are suppose to do is plug it in when your AA batteries are dead???

I tried reading the directions but they are very confusing. It tells me to put the rechargeable battery pack in and connect it, but how am i suppose to recharge the AA batteries? or does it not do this???

:shakeno:

UltraDol-Fan
01-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Step 1. Throw away the AA batteries
Step 2. Insert battery pack
Step 3.a Connect the cord to the Xbox
Step 3.b Connect the cord to the Xbox controller
Step 4. Disconnect when charged

:D

UCFinfan86
01-09-2007, 12:13 PM

Thanks *******

Stitches
01-09-2007, 12:15 PM

I'm sorry, but I feel the same way. I bought a plug and charge kit used(with no directions), and didn't obviously need directions. It just seemed self explanatory. Round peg, round hole. The two must go together.

Dolfan5000
01-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Step 1. Throw away the AA batteries
Step 2. Insert battery pack
Step 3.a Connect the cord to the Xbox
Step 3.b Connect the cord to the Xbox controller
Step 4. Disconnect when charged

:D
Or get a PS3 and get a bluetooth wireless controller that has a 30 hour charge life and 60 foot range right out of the box. ;)

:)
just messin

UCFinfan86
01-09-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm sorry, but I feel the same way. I bought a plug and charge kit used(with no directions), and didn't obviously need directions. It just seemed self explanatory. Round peg, round hole. The two must go together.

Well i mean its not hard, i had it working before i posted on here, but i either heard or read somewhere that it charges my battery pack, not the one they gave u

xDOLPHINSx
01-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Not to be a a$$ or anything, but it really is pretty self explanatory. Plus, since when could you ever recharge normal batteries? idk, but i must say the play n charge kit is a must. No more stealing the batteries out of the remote when the ones in the controller are dead.

StormSurge
01-10-2007, 02:12 PM
I picked up a rechargeable battery kit & that works fine for me.

Mike13
01-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Use the double AAs for something else.