PDA

View Full Version : Bills | McGahee sued for paternity

tmny99
01-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Bills | McGahee sued for paternity
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:11:52 -0800
The <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/139">Buffalo News reports Buffalo Bills (http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl) RB Willis McGahee (http://www.kffl.com/player/6199/nfl) is being sued for paternity, according to a report in the Miami Herald. Keisha Walls, 27, an elementary school teacher, claims McGahee is the father of son Kai Walls, who was born April 19, 2006.

I expect nothing less from the Jills. If you're going to have a child at least man up and be a father. Well it could be another person trying to get rich, but I like the odds of the paternity test saying McGahee is the father Maury. :sidelol:

B-lo
01-10-2007, 02:54 PM
The <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/139">Buffalo News reports Buffalo Bills (http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl) RB Willis McGahee (http://www.kffl.com/player/6199/nfl) is being sued for paternity, according to a report in the Miami Herald. Keisha Walls, 27, an elementary school teacher, claims McGahee is the father of son Kai Walls, who was born April 19, 2006.

I expect nothing less from the Jills. If you're going to have a child at least man up and be a father. Well it could be another person trying to get rich, but I like the odds of the paternity test saying McGahee is the father Maury. :sidelol:Listen maury, the guy may be the father, so what it happens all the time , every day, everywhere. Especially w/pro athletes. All your doing is trying to make the Bills as an organization look bad, and that's pretty fukin stupid considering the side you would be defending if we got in an argument being lawyers for are respected teams. So let it go son, let it go. really bad argument to get into. "Throwing stones at glass houses ?" or something lke that comes to mind.:cooldude:

like2god
01-10-2007, 02:55 PM
This would make it the third woman that has sued him. I think he might be vying for Shawn Kemp's record of world's biggest deadbeat dad. :lol:

B-lo
01-10-2007, 02:59 PM
This would make it the third woman that has sued him. I think he might be vying for Shawn Kemp's record of world's biggest deadbeat dad. :lol: Hey , WTF is that sig?:lol:

like2god
01-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey , WTF is that sig?:lol:

That's Nick Satan, don't you recognize him? :lol:

DolfanTom
01-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Go to Billzzone. They knock us all the time for having fellons on our team.

Deadbeat dads :shakeno:

DolfanTom
01-10-2007, 03:19 PM
That's Nick Satan, don't you recognize him? :lol:
"Relative to heaven and hell, relatively based on my relative nonsense and relative evil, I have relatively decided that I - relative to my time on earth - will be relatively running the relative opposite of heaven for the relative balance of my contract."

-Nick Satan

like2god
01-10-2007, 03:24 PM
"Relative to heaven and hell, relatively based on my relative nonsense and relative evil, I have relatively decided that I - relative to my time on earth - will be relatively running the relative opposite of heaven for the relative balance of my contract."

-Nick Satan
:lol:

I relatively hate that @sshole.

B-lo
01-10-2007, 03:28 PM

Deadbeat dads :shakeno:Well let's admit now a little while back the dolphins went on a small run where it looked pretty bad , as far keeping guys out of trouble. But that was a while back. But if he is a deadbeat dad he deserves every bit of ridicule and harrassment he gets. But atleast wait till he's proven guilty. Next post will be "Willis has 7 un-paid for children". See what i'm sayin?

finsrclowns
01-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I think dead beat dad's are deplorable. What college did Willis go to again?:lol:

like2god
01-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I think dead beat dad's are deplorable. What college did Willis go to again?:lol:
Clown college? :lol:

tmny99
01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Listen maury, the guy may be the father, so what it happens all the time , every day, everywhere. Especially w/pro athletes. All your doing is trying to make the Bills as an organization look bad, and that's pretty fukin stupid considering the side you would be defending if we got in an argument being lawyers for are respected teams. So let it go son, let it go. really bad argument to get into. "Throwing stones at glass houses ?" or something lke that comes to mind.:cooldude:

Get your panties out of a bunch...you losers are quick to come here and bash our players for their off-field discretions and then you get mad when it's served up. It's called having fun at a rivals expense. Get real.

B-lo
01-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Get your panties out of a bunch...you losers are quick to come here and bash our players for their off-field discretions and then you get mad when it's served up. It's called having fun at a rivals expense. Get real. Go ahead and BASH EM, he probably deserves it. All I'm saying is it won't be long untill the trolls take the bait and you start hearing about how the dolphins are felons.And names like cecil the deisel and MANY others. I was just giving you the heads up, that all though we may have or had some idiots on our team, the Dolphins are no "SAINTS"!:cooldude:

Mike13
01-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Honest to God why don't people use condoms anymore?

B-LO, BABY
01-10-2007, 04:47 PM

Deadbeat dads :shakeno:
He never committed a crime and he is paying child support on the other two currently.

That being said, McGahee is kind of a *******. You figure after the first two he would grasp the concept of condoms. Or at least pulling out. He definitely deserves to be made fun of, especially since he's has had three paternity suits filed against him in, like, a year.

He's young, so he could still make a run at Kemp's illustrious "eight kids by seven different mothers" run of child-conceiving.

BleedinGreenNC
01-10-2007, 05:39 PM

I expect nothing less from the Jills. If you're going to have a child at least man up and be a father. Well it could be another person trying to get rich, but I like the odds of the paternity test saying McGahee is the father Maury. :sidelol:

Another useless thread!

Type-O
01-10-2007, 05:40 PM
. All your doing is trying to make the Bills as an organization look bad.:cooldude:No,the 4 superbowls took care of that

DolfanTom
01-10-2007, 05:43 PM
He never committed a crime and he is paying child support on the other two currently.I hope that is the case!

Didn't the Bills listen to Bob Barker:

"Remember folks to keep your Willis McGahees spayed or neutered."

BleedinGreenNC
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
No,the 4 superbowls took care of that

LOL!!:sidelol:

GoBills24
01-10-2007, 05:47 PM
I hope that is the case!

Didn't the Bills listen to Bob Barker:

"Remember folks to keep your Willis McGahees spayed or neutered."

:sidelol:

Brassmonki14120
01-10-2007, 06:03 PM
This would make it the third woman that has sued him. I think he might be vying for Shawn Kemp's record of world's biggest deadbeat dad. :lol:

Eatablishing paternity is not being a deadbeat dad. Being proven the childs father and then not paying support makes you a deadbeat dad.

Honest to God why don't people use condoms anymore?

The only 100% effective birth control is getting your wife to swallow.

finsrclowns
01-10-2007, 06:13 PM
That being said, McGahee is kind of a *******. You figure after the first two he would grasp the concept of condoms. Or at least pulling out.

:sidelol: Regrettably the dad's of many of the flipper fans who spam these boards daily with their pathetic spew never grasped these simple concepts either.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Eatablishing paternity is not being a deadbeat dad. Being proven the childs father and then not paying support makes you a deadbeat dad.

Quite true. It appears our prolific running back is willing to step up to the plate. And step up again. And again.:lol: At least his critics can't say he won't hit the hole hard.:lol:

GoBills24
01-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Quite true. It appears our prolific running back is willing to step up to the plate. And step up again. And again.:lol: At least his critics can't say he won't hit the hole hard.:lol:

Or that he's not producing.

finsrclowns
01-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Or that he's not producing.

He might not have the heart of a lion but he has at least one thing in common.:lol:

FinaciousOne
01-10-2007, 06:46 PM
At least we know he hasn't adopted the "Kobe Bryant back door" method of birth control.

Mike13
01-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Didn't pothead do the same though, except its 4 kids?

like2god
01-10-2007, 07:54 PM

He's 2 for 2 so far, there's no reason not to believe that he will be 3 for 3. :lol:

BuffaloSoldier2
01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
You realize Willis is from Miami and went to the world class university known as the "U?" So he probably grew up learning how to live by watching the scumbags of the Dolfelons. :dolphins:

BuffaloSoldier2
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
No,the 4 superbowls took care of that

Says the fan of the team that last went to a Super Bowl when Abraham Lincoln was in office. :wink:

Colorado Dolfan
01-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Says the fan of the team that last went to a Super Bowl when Abraham Lincoln was in office. :wink:

Since I remember the last Super Bowl the 'Phins were in and not the Civil War, I'd have to say your dates are a little off... :lol:

muscle979
01-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Since I remember the last Super Bowl the 'Phins were in and not the Civil War, I'd have to say your dates are a little off... :lol:

He was actually responding to a Jets fan.

Mike13
01-11-2007, 12:39 PM
You realize Willis is from Miami and went to the world class university known as the "U?" So he probably grew up learning how to live by watching the scumbags of the Dolfelons. :dolphins:

And the Bills are saints? What a stupid ****ing argument.

Kinzua
01-11-2007, 01:36 PM
:sidelol: Regrettably the dad's of many of the flipper fans who spam these boards daily with their pathetic spew never grasped these simple concepts either.:lol:

Clowns 1, Carp 0 :yes:

Kinzua
01-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Didn't pothead do the same though, except its 4 kids?

3, 4, 5 ... I would think these guys could at least figure out that some of these ladies who claim to be "on the pill" are actually "on the prowl" for some of their $$$ ... :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 03:56 PM
3, 4, 5 ... I would think these guys could at least figure out that some of these ladies who claim to be "on the pill" are actually "on the prowl" for some of their $$$ ... :shakeno:
Must be nice to have a *****. Right Finsr?

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Must be nice to have a *****. Right Finsr?

I've got one that reports to me if that's what you mean.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I've got one that reports to me if that's what you mean.:lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/Sheepbutt-1.jpg

Found her latest report!

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 04:14 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Barbadospearl/Sheep-butt.jpg

Found her latest report!

Nah, mine's got a much nicer @ss.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Nah, mine's got a much nicer @ss.:lol:
I hope you shave it first, otherwise you'll be going through tons of toothbrushes.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I hope you shave it first, otherwise you'll be going through tons of toothbrushes.:lol:

Shave it? Well, yes I've done that but it's been a while- I'm no longer a newlywed.:lol:

Kinzua
01-11-2007, 04:36 PM

Are you speaking from experience, Opie?

If your wife finds out, she'll still consider it cheating ... actually, worse than cheating ... I hope she's not the violent type ... :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Are you speaking from experience, Opie?

If your wife finds out, she'll still consider it cheating ... actually, worse than cheating ... I hope she's not the violent type ... :lol:
She's South American! I'm a dead man!:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Shave it? Well, yes I've done that but it's been a while- I'm no longer a newlywed.:lol:
Since when has NY legalized same sex, fraternal marriage anyway?:lol:

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 06:14 PM
She's South American! I'm a dead man!:lol:

Why, did you keep part of the last shipment?:lol:

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Since when has NY legalized same sex, fraternal marriage anyway?:lol:

They didn't! That couple in the paper just looked alike, and the beard was from the wife's testosterone treatments.:lol:

Mike13
01-12-2007, 03:32 PM

They should be smart enough to use a condom.

Bills Own You!
01-13-2007, 03:16 AM

Who cares.....Do I really need to list all of the convicted felons, drug addicts, wife beaters and players that cry on the practice field that make up Miami's roster? :sidelol:

buckwilde
01-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Who cares.....Do I really need to list all of the convicted felons, drug addicts, wife beaters and players that cry on the practice field that make up Miami's roster? :sidelol:

Just list the biggest criminal to ever play in the NFL, Beefalo's hometown favorite "O.J. Simpson". Nobody else even comes close. :shakeno:

Mike13
01-13-2007, 12:28 PM

See post 33.

So how's Special Ed going?