PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Meeting With Son Of Marty

Brassmonki14120
01-10-2007, 03:51 PM
WAYNE MEETING WITH SON OF MARTY

Per the Newark Star Ledger, the plane of Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga is in Newark on Wednesday because Jets offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer is being interviewed for the Fins' head-coaching position (http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1168407646312240.xml&coll=1).

But Schottenheimer might not be the only one that the Fins are talking to in that area. Arthur Staple of Newsday reports that the Dolphins also are interviewing Giants defensive coordinator Tim Lewis.

As our pal Howard Balzer suggested during our weekly appearance with him on ESPN Radio in St. Louis, however, the fact that the Miami coach will have full control over the football operations (as USC coach Pete Carroll confirmed on Tuesday) strongly suggests that the guy who gets the job will have experience as a head coach, preferably at the NFL level.

Mike13
01-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Your point?

I'm not big on giving total control to a HC though.

Brassmonki14120
01-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Your point?

My point was

Per the Newark Star Ledger, the plane of Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga is in Newark on Wednesday because Jets offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer is being interviewed for the Fins' head-coaching position (http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1168407646312240.xml&coll=1).

But Schottenheimer might not be the only one that the Fins are talking to in that area. Arthur Staple of Newsday reports that the Dolphins also are interviewing Giants defensive coordinator Tim Lewis.

As our pal Howard Balzer suggested during our weekly appearance with him on ESPN Radio in St. Louis, however, the fact that the Miami coach will have full control over the football operations (as USC coach Pete Carroll confirmed on Tuesday) strongly suggests that the guy who gets the job will have experience as a head coach, preferably at the NFL level.

Mike13
01-10-2007, 04:35 PM
I saw that, but is this supposed to be some kind of insult or are you just reporting the news?

Brassmonki14120
01-10-2007, 04:43 PM
I saw that, but is this supposed to be some kind of insult or are you just reporting the news?

View it however you want, just sharing information. Jerk.

finsrclowns
01-10-2007, 06:22 PM

No, the insult comes when Marty Jr does a Pete Carroll and tells you "sounds interesting but no thanks".:lol:

Itokemhomie34
01-10-2007, 10:38 PM
I heard Wayne Fontes was flying the plane.

PatriotReign
01-10-2007, 11:00 PM
No, the insult comes when Marty Jr does a Pete Carroll and tells you "sounds interesting but no thanks".:lol:

You know you're screwed when a 2x NFL washout like Pete the Poodle isn't desperate enough for a 3rd chance at failure.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
01-11-2007, 01:06 AM
You know you're screwed when a 2x NFL washout like Pete the Poodle isn't desperate enough for a 3rd chance at failure.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Good I didn't want his *** here.

Never heard of him, there's probably a reason.

In the mean time you trolls should at least try to say something intelligent.

Kinzua
01-11-2007, 01:52 PM

In the mean time you trolls should at least try to say something intelligent.

Okay ... H. Wayne is leaving no headstone, wheelchair, jockstrap or palm tree unturned in his search for a new HC for the Carp ... :lol:

Feel better now, sweetpea? :D

Phinz420
01-11-2007, 02:13 PM

Kiss me fat boy

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Kiss me fat boy

Hmmm....did you get your forums mixed up? Your gay chat room is a different "favorite".:lol:

DolfanTom
01-11-2007, 03:29 PM
No, the insult comes when Marty Jr does a Pete Carroll and tells you "sounds interesting but no thanks".:lol:Are you really that dumb? Really? All along, I just figured you were the average troll, but you just can't be firing on all cylinders w/ this one!!

Carroll telling any NFL team "no" is hardly an insult! He's been doing it the past three seasons, and may for a while longer! He's got as cushy a college job as anyone out there - why on earth would he leave to take on an NFL team may not succeed right away. Let's face it - almost always - when there is an NFL coaching opportunity, it's for a team that has struggled!!

As for Brian Shottenheimer, Umm ... I'm guessing he'll take the job if offered. Just a guess based on common sense, logic - things you apparently aren't too familiar with!!! Frankly, I hope he is offered the job! Why the phuck not!!! He can't be GM for sure, but he has some nice ideas.

DolfanTom
01-11-2007, 03:48 PM
You know you're screwed when a 2x NFL washout like Pete the Poodle isn't desperate enough for a 3rd chance at failure.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:The dirty little Patriots secret about BB is this:

-BB WAS nothing and IS nothing w/out Tom Brady! He was 5-11 w/out him the first season in '00 and 1-3 w/out him to start '01. When he got Brady - who despite being a big-time flamer is as good as it gets at QB - BB suddenly became a "genious," "mastermind" or whatever.

The truth is Carroll was saddled w/ an ever-declining Bledsoe and his records went down each year because of it. In fact, you could argue that his 8-8 record in '99 was due to better coaching than BB's attempt w/ Bledsoe in '00.

So call him a failure all you want. You'd be doing the same to BB if he never stumbled - and I mean stumbled - upon Brady!

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Are you really that dumb? Really?

I just finished reading your avatar. Now tell me again how you'd know either way whether I'm dumb?:lol:

DolfanTom
01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I just finished reading your avatar. Now tell me again how you'd know either way whether I'm dumb?:lol:Ha Ha Ha ...

Touche finsrclowns, Touche.

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:14 PM
I just finished reading your avatar. Now tell me again how you'd know either way whether I'm dumb?:lol:
it exudes from your every post!

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 04:16 PM
it exudes from your every post!

I was kinda impressed with your use of a 25 cent word until I realized it must come up a lot among you homeless people.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I was kinda impressed with your use of a 25 cent word until I realized it must come up a lot among you homeless people.:lol:
Sit yo $5 ass down before I make change!
:D

Seriously though, I'm impressed with your posting here. Not many mongoloids can string together that many words with both correct spelling and punctuation.

Click Me (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=13916)

See what I mean?:D

DolfanTom
01-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Not many mongoloids can string together that many words with both correct spelling and punctuation.

Click Me (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=13916)
:sidelol:

I think B-lo should consider taking English as a Second Language classes!

retired opfinistic
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
:sidelol:

I think B-lo should consider taking English as a Second Language classes!

Here he is getting ready to take the bus to the soup kitchen.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PhinzN703
01-11-2007, 06:00 PM
View it however you want, just sharing information. Jerk.

:lol:

Some folks are so damn touchy here

finsrclowns
01-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Sit yo $5 ass down before I make change!
:D
I'm confining you to quarters- give me all your dimes and nickels.:lol:

Seriously though, I'm impressed with your posting here.

I could be modest and say I'm surprised, but who'd believe that?:lol: