PDA

View Full Version : Madden '07 - Post Saban playbooks

Toneboy
01-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Now that Saban has decided to quit on the Fins I've decided to eliminate him from my version of Madden '07. And for me that means eliminating the Saban playbooks from my profile.

In the long run I might make up my own playbook, but for the moment I thought it might be a good idea to see which other playbooks people like?

P.S. Is there a Mularkey playbook out there which only calls screens on third and long situations? ;)

Popshark86
01-11-2007, 01:58 AM
I use the panthers playbook

rank 400 in madden for the 360

never liked the dolphins playbook for 07, passing plays suck

Agent51
01-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I like the Texans playbook, as it has a great mix of inside and outside runs, plus much better pass plays IMO. The have a lot that use a 4th WR, which is good because I drafted a stud who has blazing speed (98) and great hands but he's still not consistant enough to take over Hagan's #3 spot, but he definately comes up big when at the 4th spot matched up against a safety or a LB.

I'm STILL trying to find a playbook that has HB pass plays (like where the HB THROWS it, not where it's a pass to the HB) for the 360. Also, another GREAT play I used a lot (it was even one of my audibles) was the FB Fake HB Toss out of the I formation. It worked GREAT after you set it up by running up the middle a few times, but I can't find it anywhere in Madden 07 for the 360. :fire: