PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone See The Nicktator's Press Conf Today?

Cuerbo
01-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Just saw the Nicktator's press conference a couple of minutes ago on the news. He's using the same, I don't need to speak with the media trick and blaming the media for all his problems. If someone from the press is reading this, please kick his rear end the next time you see him in person. What a loser this guy is, how did the fins ever hire him.

Cuerbo
:dolphins:

motormeat0170
01-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Just saw the Nicktator's press conference a couple of minutes ago on the news. He's using the same, I don't need to speak with the media trick and blaming the media for all his problems. If someone from the press is reading this, please kick his rear end the next time you see him in person. What a loser this guy is, how did the fins ever hire him.

Cuerbo

I saw it also.... He's a sea donkey....:shakeno:

DefensiveEnd#76
01-12-2007, 01:34 AM
The only place I'd like to see Nick Saban is in a cage match with someone kicking his rearend from one end of the cage to the other and Nick with no place to run. That would be the funniest thing to watch.

Cuerbo
01-12-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm starting to get the impression that he's not happy in Bama. He thought it was going to be a relaxing vacation but things aren't as rosy. Anyways, did you guys hear the new audio clip "Say You, Say Me"

http://www.790theticket.com/audioplayer.php?mp3=196442902Say%20You%20Say%20Me%20DIRTY.mp3&show=Nick%20Saban%20Song%20Gallery

Cuerbo

poppy
01-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I hope he rots!!!! Nothing would make me happier then to see him fail and get lynched by the descendents of former lynchers.