PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row

UCFinfan86
01-13-2007, 02:09 AM
WOW, i just downloaded the demo of this game off of xbox live, and this game looks 100x better then GTA. Does anyone have the game? id like to know if its as good as the demo suggests

NewEra8
01-13-2007, 03:22 AM
WOW, i just downloaded the demo of this game off of xbox live, and this game looks 100x better then GTA. Does anyone have the game? id like to know if its as good as the demo suggests

Yeah its pretty fun... the online multiplayer is awesome. Kind of like a ghetto Halo

UCFinfan86
01-13-2007, 03:51 AM
Yeah its pretty fun... the online multiplayer is awesome. Kind of like a ghetto Halo

How does the online work? just walkign around killing each other?

JERSEYFINFAN23
01-13-2007, 11:41 PM
just bought it used, i hope its good

finsrule84
01-14-2007, 07:57 PM

A next-gen game looking better than a 2004 current-gen game? No wai!

lol the demo was bad ***, but i didn't get the game because i thought the city was too small, especially after San Andreas.

NewEra8
01-14-2007, 09:24 PM
How does the online work? just walkign around killing each other?

Theres different themed games, like in halo. Gangster Brawl(team or individual... just run around the map and kill the other team), Protect the Pimp(you have to protect the pimp...obviously haha team game), Big *** Chains(you run around killin the other guys to collect their chains, team or individual), and Blinged Out Ride( run around killing the other team to collect money to upgrade your car or go destroy theirs... team game)

TheMageGandalf
01-14-2007, 11:35 PM

Ive got it and it is awesome IMO.

UCFinfan86
01-14-2007, 11:50 PM
A next-gen game looking better than a 2004 current-gen game? No wai!

lol the demo was bad ***, but i didn't get the game because i thought the city was too small, especially after San Andreas.

I didnt' mean the look, i meant the game itself

I meant it by that game looks sweet, not the graphics itself

finsrule84
01-15-2007, 01:24 AM
I didnt' mean the look, i meant the game itself

I meant it by that game looks sweet, not the graphics itself

I know, i was just having some fun at the way it came out:D

Still, i wouldn't say it "looked" 100x better than GTA. I mean, the gameplay was so similar you could have told me that was GTAIV and i'd have believed you.

Scatman
01-15-2007, 01:42 AM
pretty good game... online was fun for a while too....but kinda laggy sometimes.

AirMarino83
01-15-2007, 04:41 AM
just bought this tonite, and so far im please with it being a gta clone.
any of you still play online? i havent tried online yet. any mode you guys prefer?