PDA

View Full Version : Why has Mike Mularkey not been named head coach yet?

Bills Own You!
01-13-2007, 03:13 AM
Am I missing something here?

Mularkey > Saban....the guy has done nothing but turn inept offenses into bonafide juggernauts. He worked wonders with Kordell Stewart and is the sole reason JP Losman has emerged as one of the best young QB's in the NFL.

I say the fins sign him to 10 year 100 million dollar contract to restore miami back to greatness.

This is truly mindboggling....look no futher fin fans, the perfect head coach is already with your team....and I would do something fast before another team steals him from you like Alabama did with Saban.

Time for Big Wayne to make it happen. :wink:

SabanSucks
01-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I couldn't agree more. As i was told many times over on this very board, MM's genius turned Kordell freaking Stewart into a probowler, wait till he gets his hands on C'PEP. #3 and #5 offenses in Pitt back to back. This guy is a winner. He's a genius. Waive goodbye as the Fish pass your ***** on the way to the Superbowl. Replace Saban? I'll do you one better. I think Wayne purposely pushed Saban out the door just so he could place MM in his rightful place; Leading the Fish to the promised land.

Alex44
01-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Cant really blame him for sucking with Buffalo....:wink:

But I can blame him for his crappy playcalls with us, fire MM.

The Confessor
01-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Cant really blame him for sucking with Buffalo....:wink:

But I can blame him for his crappy playcalls with us, fire MM.

Yeah that. It's all acedemic. When they name Dom Capers our new head coach- MM will be toast...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8097469152471457020&q=Toast+song&hl=en

Vertical Limit
01-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Mularkey hasn't even gotten an interview. :rolleyes2 That's enough said. He's not going to be coaching the Dolphins. Dom Capers has a much higher chance than Mularkey will.

Mike13
01-13-2007, 12:26 PM
I think these idiotic Bills fans are scared why else would they want us to have a **** coach?

finsrclowns
01-13-2007, 05:22 PM
I think these idiotic Bills fans are scared why else would they want us to have a **** coach?

Because we hate your ****ing guts?:lol:

Mike13
01-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Because we are stupid as ****?:lol:

Indeed.

DolfanTom
01-14-2007, 10:03 AM

Mularkey > Saban....the guy has done nothing but turn inept offenses into bonafide juggernauts. He worked wonders with Kordell Stewart and is the sole reason JP Losman has emerged as one of the best young QB's in the NFL.

I say the fins sign him to 10 year 100 million dollar contract to restore miami back to greatness.

This is truly mindboggling....look no futher fin fans, the perfect head coach is already with your team....and I would do something fast before another team steals him from you like Alabama did with Saban.

Time for Big Wayne to make it happen. :wink:Two words for you:

Douche and Bag!

DolfanTom
01-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Because we hate your ****ing guts?:lol:Right back atcha 'clowns :lol:

Hey, you're approacing 4,000 posts! I'm still waiting for at least one intelligent post to come from you :wink:

finsrclowns
01-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Right back atcha 'clowns :lol:

Hey, you're approacing 4,000 posts! I'm still waiting for at least one intelligent post to come from you :wink:

And why would you be waiting for that? So you can go:confused:

:lol:

Mike13
01-14-2007, 10:40 PM

Are you going to post something intelligent though or do prefer looking like an ***?

DolfanTom
01-15-2007, 09:03 AM

I'm doing my part to educate people everywhere! When you post something intelligent, it will be very fulfilling!

Kinda like those scientists that work with monkeys - how they feel when the monkeys show they understand basic words and stuff! Just like that :lol:

SpurzN703
01-16-2007, 04:36 PM
So all you have rival jackazz fans have on us is that we're supposedly gay and Mularkey should be our coach b/c then we'd go 2-14 every year.

Anything else you can contribute to this board or will this be your smack all offseason?

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Are you going to post something intelligent though or do prefer looking like an ***?

:confused: Find a random 4 year old to proof read your posts and you'd be moving closer to something coherent.

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 04:45 PM
So all you have rival jackazz fans have on us is that we're supposedly gay and Mularkey should be our coach b/c then we'd go 2-14 every year.

Anything else you can contribute to this board or will this be your smack all offseason?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the offseason is still young.:lol:

The signs point to Gayly as your new coach. It could be Mora the same, but then again that brings us back again to Gayly, doesn't it?:lol:

Mike13
01-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Find a random 4 year old to proof read your posts and you'd be moving closer to something coherent

Wow just wow, I type a perfectly readable sentence, and you call it incoherent.

No ****ing wonder you're a clown.

HurriPhin
01-17-2007, 02:13 AM

Yes, you're missing 4 SB rings despte the fact that you had 4 straight SB appearences. :sidelol:

Move to LA and take your sorry *** team with you.

SpurzN703
01-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the offseason is still young.:lol:

The signs point to Gayly as your new coach. It could be Mora the same, but then again that brings us back again to Gayly, doesn't it?:lol:

Yeah tell me about it. It isnt even February yet :lol:

finsrclowns
01-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow just wow, I type a perfectly readable sentence, and you call it incoherent.

No ****ing wonder you're a clown.

Still waiting for any of those sentences to have some semblance of a POINT. Keep trying, you might have one by the time you reach 20000.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah tell me about it. It isnt even February yet :lol:

It's harder when the offseason starts well before the offseason starts.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, you're missing 4 SB rings despte the fact that you had 4 straight SB appearences. :sidelol:
They're missing? Has Lloyd's of London been notified?:lol:

Move to LA and take your sorry *** team with you.

We'll move to LA when you trade franchises with San Fran. That would be a marketing coup for the fins to move to a haven for your "kind".:lol:

Mike13
01-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Still waiting for any of those sentences to have some semblance of a POINT. Keep trying, you might have one by the time you reach 20000.:lol:

Lets see I asked you enjoy looking stupid which you did not answer, then I pointed out that you are stupid thats the point, and if you still don't understand then well **** it.

Anyway I don't see why they just don't fire Mularkey, he's not in the running, although its not like Gailey or Mora are any better, then theres *sigh* Mike Shula:shakeno: . Our best bet is Cameron.

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Lets see I asked you enjoy looking stupid which you did not answer, then I pointed out that you are stupid thats the point, and if you still don't understand then well **** it.
Breathe deeply into the brown paper bag. Now exhale.:lol:

Anyway I don't see why they just don't fire Mularkey, he's not in the running, although its not like Gailey or Mora are any better, then theres *sigh* Mike Shula:shakeno: . Our best bet is Cameron.

Don't give on MM yet, before this is over every other candidate may turn down the job.:lol:

Mike13
01-18-2007, 01:09 AM
before this is over every other candidate may turn down the job.:lol:

They gotta get someone.

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 10:40 AM
They gotta get someone.

Mularkey?:lol:

SpurzN703
01-18-2007, 11:54 AM
It's harder when the offseason starts well before the offseason starts.:lol:

Unfrickinfortunately we've been in the same boat for years :lol:

Mike13
01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Mularkey?:lol:

He's not a finalist.

Anyway why are you so obessed with Mularkey?
You wanna **** him?

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 01:44 PM
He's not a finalist.

Anyway why are you so obessed with Mularkey?
You wanna **** him?

Don't need to. He already ****ed us.:lol:

Mike13
01-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Don't need to. He already ****ed us.:lol:

And I'm sure you were on the recieving end of the ****ing.