PDA

View Full Version : Wow

MARINO1384
01-13-2007, 09:02 PM
And Pats fans have the nerve of even responding when we call then gay............

http://patriots.aolsportsblog.com/2006/11/27/tom-bradys-balls-are-the-only-balls-i-need/

Mike13
01-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Damn, that is the most ****ed up thing I've ever seen.

And I bet that one of the Pats trolls made that video.

NFLFanatic
01-15-2007, 09:47 AM
wow, thats retarted

nephinsfan
01-15-2007, 04:29 PM
wow, thats retarted

That was probably one of the funniest things I have seen. I sure Brady's "life partner" would love it too

Stephen Gostkowski, on kicking a game-winning field goal in the playoffs: "Coach Belichick pulled me aside before I went out there and told me that if I missed and made him look stupid for getting rid of Adam Vinatieri, he would destroy everything I love and break up my parents' marriage. That was all the motivation I needed."

Mike13
01-16-2007, 01:29 AM
That was probably one of the funniest things I have seen. I sure Brady's "life partner" would love it too

Stephen Gostkowski, on kicking a game-winning field goal in the playoffs: "Coach Belichick pulled me aside before I went out there and told me that if I missed and made him look stupid for getting rid of Adam Vinatieri, he would destroy everything I love and break up my parents' marriage. That was all the motivation I needed."

**** thats a little extreme don't you think?