PDA

View Full Version : Wayne your a idot !!!!!

uga3406
01-14-2007, 02:23 AM
after reading the palm beach post and reading that Mike Martz isnt gonna get a 2nd interview all i gotta ask is...r u nuts ? lets look at the potential bums oops i mean canidates...schooty jr..chain gailey ( yawn ).....tomlin....and proble cameron..lets start with schotty jr ,if he is anything like his dad i dont want him and look how dull and losy the jets offense was ,ranked # 25 , wow thats great....tomlin i dont much about but i seriously doubt u would hire him now that capers is signed as assistant coach / def cord..doesnt make sense to have 2 def cord around...cameron i know he is the offensive cord of the chargers and they r doing quite well but really is he that good ? 20 games under 500 at indiana university scares me a little and now i saved the best for the last chan gailey..hahahah when i saw this 1 i almost fell off my chair..this guy is a joke and loser..he is soooooo good this year that he turned over calling plays this year to one of his assistant coaches, great confidence in yourself there chan..and lets add on that a team with one of the best wrs in the game and pretty much a good team only finished 9-5 in the weak acc...if r not gonna hire martz hire yourself because u will be looking for a new coach in 3 years again...what a joke 12 candiates interviewed and looks like nothing to show for it and i know u martz haters r loving this but dont cry when the offense stinks again and the phins finish last again and btw 1 of my friends who is a steelers fan told me that wisenhunt is overrated big time...grim is the better of the 2...but someway somehow we didnt even interview grimm oh well good job management

Myles Fynch
01-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Lord have mercy.

:m359:

bluehaze
01-14-2007, 02:27 AM
LMAO at the idot calling someone else a idot :sidelol:

adamprez2003
idot?

PeterNorth
Reading that was almost like having a root canal.

fishfan34
01-14-2007, 02:30 AM
after reading the palm beach post and reading that Mike Martz isnt gonna get a 2nd interview all i gotta ask is...r u nuts ? lets look at the potential bums oops i mean canidates...schooty jr..chain gailey ( yawn ).....tomlin....and proble cameron..lets start with schotty jr ,if he is anything like his dad i dont want him and look how dull and losy the jets offense was ,ranked # 25 , wow thats great....tomlin i dont much about but i seriously doubt u would hire him now that capers is signed as assistant coach / def cord..doesnt make sense to have 2 def cord around...cameron i know he is the offensive cord of the chargers and they r doing quite well but really is he that good ? 20 games under 500 at indiana university scares me a little and now i saved the best for the last chan gailey..hahahah when i saw this 1 i almost fell off my chair..this guy is a joke and loser..he is soooooo good this year that he turned over calling plays this year to one of his assistant coaches, great confidence in yourself there chan..and lets add on that a team with one of the best wrs in the game and pretty much a good team only finished 9-5 in the weak acc...if r not gonna hire martz hire yourself because u will be looking for a new coach in 3 years again...what a joke 12 candiates interviewed and looks like nothing to show for it and i know u martz haters r loving this but dont cry when the offense stinks again and the phins finish last again and btw 1 of my friends who is a steelers fan told me that wisenhunt is overrated big time...grim is the better of the 2...but someway somehow we didnt even interview grimm oh well good job management
Idiot? Um, hey, Einstein! Your = your You're = YOU ARE! And oh yeah, this rant bores me.

adamprez2003
01-14-2007, 02:30 AM
I watched every Jets and Giants game this year and let me tell you Schottenheimer is offensive coordinator of the year for how he got that worthless bunch of players to perform. If he was our coordinator last year we would be in the playoffs right now.

Cameron, Timlin seem to be interseting choices and probably both will be coaches this year or next

Gailey I dont like

Martz is a complete overhaul of everything and unless we get a Kurt Warner in his prime and all pro offensive line his system doesnt work

Besides Donnie Jones doesnt want him

KB21
01-14-2007, 02:31 AM
No. You are the idiot.

Anyone that would want Mike Martz and his "no running game" offense is insane.

HuskerFin
Wayne Huizenga is the "idot"?

uga3406
Idiot? Um, hey, Einstein! Your = your You're = YOU ARE! And oh yeah, this rant bores me.

must be a saban lover...

Coral Reefer
01-14-2007, 02:32 AM
idot?

Sounds like a new Japanese car model..... :huh:

"The new Idot! Don't be an idot and not buy one"

red_rider
01-14-2007, 02:32 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

nice thread banjo boy

adamprez2003
01-14-2007, 02:33 AM
Sounds like a new Japanese car model..... :huh:

"The new Idot! Don't be an idot and not buy one"

:lol: :lol: :lol: 30 miles to the gallon in the city

bluehaze
01-14-2007, 02:35 AM
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/54964455-S.jpg

nice thread banjo boy

I didn't know Saban had a son! :sidelol:

red_rider
01-14-2007, 02:36 AM
lol

feelthepain
01-14-2007, 02:37 AM

Uhh.... it's "you're", not "your". I didn't read anything past that.

uga3406
01-14-2007, 02:38 AM
i guess every one here wouldn't mind seeing chan gailey here as head coach for the phins...thats the impression i get

red_rider
01-14-2007, 02:39 AM
don't put words in our mouths until you learn the language

Coral Reefer
01-14-2007, 02:40 AM
i guess every one here wouldn't mind seeing chan gailey here as head coach for the phins...thats the impression i get

Ido't know how you get that impression.....

bluehaze
01-14-2007, 02:40 AM

Chan Gailey is an idot too!

Myles Fynch
01-14-2007, 02:41 AM
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/54964455-S.jpg

nice thread banjo boy

"What did ya momma tell ya 'bout playing with her eyebrow tweezers?"

TotoreMexico
01-14-2007, 02:50 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/2780035085-1.gif?t=1168757430

His'nBeatYour'n
01-14-2007, 02:54 AM
From Princeton, but clearly not of Princeton.

Bigbucks24
01-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Now this is an entertaining thread. Not the rant, but the comments afterwards. I didn't understand the rant.

fantasticfins
01-14-2007, 03:02 AM
and btw 1 of my friends who is a steelers fan told me that wisenhunt is overrated big time...grim is the better of the 2...but someway somehow we didnt even interview grimm oh well good job management

My favorite quote of the whole rant.

oh and BTW....

I have about 5 friends that are steelers fans that would say the opposite.
I have a friend that is a chargers fan and he says Cameron is underrated.
I also have a friend that is a Vikings fan and a GT fan, and he says that both Tomlin and Gailey are underrated.
oh and BTW, I have friend that says that Shotty Jr is underrated too.

and how could I forget, I have yet another friend and you know what he says....

Martz is OVERRATED. It's weird, with all these friends of mine that are football genius's you'd think Wayne would contact them....

I guess your friend is having the same problem.

Get a life bro.

BE GOOD
01-14-2007, 03:03 AM
Thread starter can we agree that hiring Martz would be idiotic

uga3406
01-14-2007, 03:09 AM
there r a ton of martz supporters on this website.Over the last few days there have been many posts about him.Every 1 has there favorite.The more i think about it if the chargers win tomorrow i can see Chan Gailey becoming HC.I don't want him as Hc but i see it happening.

Dolfan_Noles
01-14-2007, 03:16 AM
Aside from the obvious calling him an "idot" and your not being the correct use of you're, it should also be an, not a.

So, instead of saying, "Wayne your a idot!!!!!" it should be: "Wayne, you're an idiot."

I would just consider not making four grammatical mistakes in a 4 word sentence next time you are calling someone who runs many multi-billion dollar companies an "idot."

HuskerFin
01-14-2007, 03:18 AM
i guess every one here wouldn't mind seeing chan gailey here as head coach for the phins...thats the impression i get:D Not sure how you get that impression. The only impression Im getting from this thread is that you became a human pinata for a few minutes for starting it.

uga3406
01-14-2007, 03:19 AM
your are right the man is rich but im sorry i have been a loyal fan of this team for years and i speak my mind when i think there is gonna be more problems to this team if one of those 4 candiates is hired...

uga3406
01-14-2007, 03:22 AM
:D Not sure how you get that impression. The only impression Im getting from this thread is that you became a human pinata for a few minutes for starting it.

I think Chan will be the Hc for the phins, call it a gut feeling.thats fine if i called a human pinata ,i have been called worse but i speak my mind and always speak up for what i think is right.The joke of it is some people in here who critcized what i was saying were just a few days ago agreeing with me about martz.thats the joke of this, onece 1 person rips u then they all jump onboard lol oh well thats life

marinotoclayton
01-14-2007, 03:22 AM
lets start with schotty jr ,if he is anything like his dad i dont want him

I don't know if Schottenheimer is anything like his dad that might be the guy we are looking for. Schottenheimer is one of the better coaches out there. Why you wouldn't want anything like that for you team. Is the idiotic thing.

All the coaches out there are going to have there question marks. Personally I think hiring Schottenheimer might not be all that bad. He is the son of a decent coach. So he has been around football.

Gailey we have seen before. And i wasn't all that impressed with the first go around. Cam Cameron is just about as big a risk as Schottenheimer. Martz I doubt we get . But I think he would put more into the offense.

uga3406
01-14-2007, 03:25 AM
I don't know if Schottenheimer is anything like his dad that might be the guy we are looking for. Schottenheimer is one of the better coaches out there. Why you wouldn't want anything like that for you team. Is the idiotic thing.

All the coaches out there are going to have there question marks. Personally I think hiring Schottenheimer might not be all that bad. He is the son of a decent coach. So he has been around football.

Gailey we have seen before. And i wasn't all that impressed with the first go around. Cam Cameron is just about as big a risk as Schottenheimer. Martz I doubt we get . But I think he would put more into the offense.

thats my argument all week long about martz.I see what he did with jon kitna and mike furrey and i think in time he could make ronnie brown and chris chambers pro-bowlers for years to come but for some reason no 1 wnats to see him here...if he can make the lions one of the best offenses in the game why couldnt he accomplish that here

His'nBeatYour'n
01-14-2007, 03:59 AM
thats my argument all week long about martz.I see what he did with jon kitna and mike furrey and i think in time he could make ronnie brown and chris chambers pro-bowlers for years to come but for some reason no 1 wnats to see him here...if he can make the lions one of the best offenses in the game why couldnt he accomplish that here

Because Martz is a head case. He had a Hall of Fame RB Faulk and 1st round pick Steven Jackson, but refused to call running plays, instead insisting on passing 75% of the game because his ego is out of control.

Wayne and company were aware of this, but given his proven track record as an offensive genius (and I agree that he often is) they decided to meet with him. Apparently Martz's approach to the interview was very unorthodox and unsettling to Wayne convincing him that Martz has not been humbled from being fired in St. Louis.

Martz can be very effective as a coordinator under a strong head coach, but as a head coach with too much control he is a mad genius.

Mike13
01-14-2007, 01:53 PM
guess every one here wouldn't mind seeing chan gailey here as head coach for the phins...thats the impression i get

Gailey would be an awful choice, so would Martz.

I think Cameron should get the job.

Also try your hardest to grow a brain the next time you post.

uga3406
01-14-2007, 06:39 PM
such bold words from u im scared now:lol:

Type-O
01-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I watched every Jets and Giants game this year and let me tell you Schottenheimer is offensive coordinator of the year for how he got that worthless bunch of players to perform. If he was our coordinator last year we would be in the playoffs right now.

:sidelol: O RLY:shakeno:

DolfanTom
01-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I think Chan will be the Hc for the phins, call it a gut feeling.thats fine if i called a human pinata ,i have been called worse but i speak my mind and always speak up for what i think is right.The joke of it is some people in here who critcized what i was saying were just a few days ago agreeing with me about martz.thats the joke of this, onece 1 person rips u then they all jump onboard lol oh well thats life
How on earth do you think that Martz will be a good HC? How?? Did you see what he did to St. Louis??? This is the genious who lost to US when we were 0-6 in 2004!!!

Martz is extremely imbalanced when it comes to playcalling! He'd be a disaster here for the same reasons he ultimately was a disaster in St. Louis!! As an OC, sure, he's got skillz, but he CLEARLY doesn't have it as an HC!!

How can you legitimately argue otherwise? It's like trying to say that grass is blue and the sky is green!!!

Mike13
01-14-2007, 10:47 PM
How on earth do you think that Martz will be a good HC? How?? Did you see what he did to St. Louis??? This is the genious who lost to US when we were 0-6 in 2004!!!

Martz is extremely imbalanced when it comes to playcalling! He'd be a disaster here for the same reasons he ultimately was a disaster in St. Louis!! As an OC, sure, he's got skillz, but he CLEARLY doesn't have it as an HC!!

How can you legitimately argue otherwise? It's like trying to say that grass is blue and the sky is green!!!

:yeahthat:

FinaciousOne
01-14-2007, 11:48 PM
idot?

That little dot on top of the i.
It usually hangs out with tcross.
Together they are especially important in contracts.

Phins28
01-15-2007, 02:37 AM

http://members.shaw.ca/spudnewt/sierranaked.jpg/badluck.swf