PDA

View Full Version : SICK of this New England LUCK

NYJ EcKo151
01-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Honestly!! This is freaking insane!!

San Diego flat out was the better team today and they still lost! The freaking 4th and 5 on the INT, KNOCK THE FREAKING BALL DOWN!!! Then by some miracle Troy Brown forces a fumble!!

Then ******* Marty WASTES a timeout!? It was clearly an interception, why waste a timeout you freaking moron!!

Their was no doubt that New England was going to at least force OT after that play, the TD then the 2-point conversion.

Then the damn pass to Caldwell...Marty has seen Elway drive, and now Brady drive to win the game...

I honestly and truthfully think this is the payback i'm getting from all the Yankees winning and dominating baseball from 96-00' and constantly beating Boston.

I'm sick of it!!!

Jt0323
01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Same here. I cant believe im saying this but I hope the colts go to the Superbowl!

cnc66
01-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Honestly!! This is freaking insane!!

San Diego flat out was the better team today and they still lost! The freaking 4th and 5 on the INT, KNOCK THE FREAKING BALL DOWN!!! Then by some miracle Troy Brown forces a fumble!!

Then ******* Marty WASTES a timeout!? It was clearly an interception, why waste a timeout you freaking moron!!

Their was no doubt that New England was going to at least force OT after that play, the TD then the 2-point conversion.

Then the damn pass to Caldwell...Marty has seen Elway drive, and now Brady drive to win the game...

I honestly and truthfully think this is the payback i'm getting from all the Yankees winning and dominating baseball from 96-00' and constantly beating Boston.

I'm sick of it!!!

shut the **** up jet boy... we don't give a crap what you think

Mike13
01-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Un****ing belivable The Patriots did not deserve to win that game, the Chargers played like *** as well but **** that team has too much ****ing luck.

NYJ EcKo151
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Apparently others do. Chill out "tough guy."

cnc66
01-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Apparently others do. Chill out "tough guy."

piss off crybaby jets boy... go efn do your crybaby shiit at gang green

Mike13
01-14-2007, 10:45 PM
:eat:

TotoreMexico
01-14-2007, 10:48 PM
I f'n hate the putriots

cnc66
01-14-2007, 10:49 PM
me too, but I hate the whinney azzed jets more

NYJ EcKo151
01-14-2007, 11:03 PM
me too, but I hate the whinney azzed jets more
And Cryami isn't known for whining?

Look i'm just ranting in a specific sub-forum where their seems to be plenty of other AFC East fans...If you wanna just be a tough guy, so be it.

FinaciousOne
01-14-2007, 11:38 PM
And Cryami isn't known for whining?

Look i'm just ranting in a specific sub-forum where their seems to be plenty of other AFC East fans...If you wanna just be a tough guy, so be it.

Unless your Mama is a Dolphins Fan who post's here, I don't think you'll find anyone here to wipe your nose and change your diaper.

NYJ EcKo151
01-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Unless your Mama is a Dolphins Fan who post's here, I don't think you'll find anyone here to wipe your nose and change your diaper.
No problem and I understand that. I didn't read the entire thing of this forum:D, its strait.

Kinzua
01-15-2007, 12:52 AM
After watching the Patsies demolish the Jests last week, I knew they were prepped for another Super Bowl. I gotta give credit where it's due. The Patsies aren't the most talented team in the league, but they are certainly the most clutch team, starting with Tom Brady. Every player on that team is a gamer.

Now, I also thought that Indy was very impressive against Baltimore, too. In my mind, Indy's struggles with running and stopping the run during the season have actually made the team stronger for the playoffs because they developed the mental toughness that a team can only develop when it has to win close games or come from behind. Teams that frequently blow out their opponents -- like Indy did in past years -- don't have to be clutch, so they never learn how to play clutch when it counts.

Next week we'll see if the Colts have developed enough mental toughness to beat the Patsies. I think it's gonna be another scratch-and-claw contest!

Chicago vs N'Orleans won't be too bad, either. :D

Mike13
01-15-2007, 01:13 AM
After watching the Patsies demolish the Jests last week, I knew they were prepped for another Super Bowl. I gotta give credit where it's due. The Patsies aren't the most talented team in the league, but they are certainly the most clutch team, starting with Tom Brady. Every player on that team is a gamer.

Now, I also thought that Indy was very impressive against Baltimore, too. In my mind, Indy's struggles with running and stopping the run during the season have actually made the team stronger for the playoffs because they developed the mental toughness that a team can only develop when it has to win close games or come from behind. Teams that frequently blow out their opponents -- like Indy did in past years -- don't have to be clutch, so they never learn how to play clutch when it counts.

Next week we'll see if the Colts have developed enough mental toughness to beat the Patsies. I think it's gonna be another scratch-and-claw contest!

Chicago vs N'Orleans won't be too bad, either. :D

Indy's D has impressed but Manning has played like **** trhe past two weeks and that won't fly against his weakness.

NFLFanatic
01-15-2007, 08:44 AM
I hate the Pats. I don\'t know how they got so much luck. It is ridilculous. If Marty didn\'t challenge tht one play they would have had an extra timeout, if the guy just knocked the ball down instead of picking it off they wouldn\'t have scored, and if that guy didn\'t do that late they wouldn\'t have scored. chargers just made stupid mistakes and that cost them the game. I\'m rooting for the Colts now

DolfanTom
01-15-2007, 09:10 AM
This is all true Kinz, but what gets me is Brady throws - what - three picks and they still win? And the kicker is his last pick gets fumbled by the DB and they end up in great position w/ a 1st down??? :confused:

At that point, I knew they were going to win.

The Patriots have a lethal combo that they've employed well over the past six seasons - they are both good and very lucky! Put it this way, the 49ers of the '80s were very good, much better than these Patriots - but if they had the Patriots luck, they would have had seven tropies in the 80s in stead of four!

I think this is what POs people the most. This is the same team that we owned here a few weeks ago 21-0, but yet they go to San Diego and then beat probably the best team in football this year?? Doesn't make sense ...:confused:

That said: GO COLTS!!!!!

PhinzN703
01-16-2007, 04:32 PM

:lol:

I kinda agree with him despite that fact that he's a douchebag

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 04:38 PM
piss off crybaby jets boy... go efn do your crybaby shiit at gang green

Who pissed in your cornflakes today CNBC?:lol:

gillderais
01-16-2007, 05:02 PM