PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kellys, "man-plan" Haaaaaaahahahah

bigbry
01-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Okay so I'm watching Sport Center this morning and on comes this commercial with Jimbo saying "yeah thats what I used to look like" Its a pic of a Sumo with a tea cup and his little pinky sticking up in the air.
Then he touts how the "man-plan" has worked for him. Oh and did I mention its the L.A. weight loss company. :lol:
I have more respect for Jimbo now that he came out of the closet on national TV. But to break the News about L.A at the same time will make Bills fans hate him.
From time to time it sucks to be a fan of any NFL team but it ALWAYS sucks to be a Bills fan. :lol:

BB

Phinz420
01-15-2007, 04:30 PM
From time to time it sucks to be a fan of any NFL team but it ALWAYS sucks to be a Bills fan. :lol:

BB

http://weathersreport.wordpress.com/files/2006/06/wide-right.jpeg

B-LO, BABY
01-15-2007, 05:34 PM
sweep

like2god
01-15-2007, 09:25 PM
sweep

No, they'll probably just knock the Ralph down when the Bills leave for LA, but I admire your desire for a clean stadium. And who could blame you? :lol:

GoBills24
01-15-2007, 11:37 PM
No, they'll probably just knock the Ralph down when the Bills leave for LA, but I admire your desire for a clean stadium. And who could blame you? :lol:

Not happening.

:D

Mike13
01-16-2007, 01:34 AM

And here I was under the impression that Bills fans like the smell of piss, ****, puke and afterbirth.

icephinfan
01-16-2007, 05:36 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... Don't want that garbage coming to L.A.:fire:

B-lo
01-16-2007, 08:42 AM
If I was constantly getting the sh%t kicked out of me by somebody or some people I wouldn't want them around either. So it's o.k. to be scared Big Bra, but unfortunately for you the Bills are not leaving!! Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Okay so I'm watching Sport Center this morning and on comes this commercial with Jimbo saying "yeah thats what I used to look like" Its a pic of a Sumo with a tea cup and his little pinky sticking up in the air.

BB

Back in the day Jimbo could've had a cup of tea in the pocket against the fins and he no doubt appeared to the fins like a sumo ready to squash them. Again. And Again.:lol: And just like in the good old days Jimbo's one upping the sad Dan Marino "I lost 3 pounds on Nutri Systems" commercials. Pretty funny really.:lol: