PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Saban left because he couldn't beat Buffalo?

Bills Own You!
01-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Don Shula......Dave Wanstadt....Nick Saban.....

Who will be the next coach getting owned by the Bills the next 2-4 years down in South Florida? :lol: :sidelol:

Face it....the miami job is right up there with Oakland as the least desirable in the NFL. Knowing the Dolphins history of suckage against their division rivals (especially Buffalo) this will most certainly be a factor for whoever considers taking the Dolfellon job.

I still think Miami needs to do the right thing and promote Mularkey :wink:

Shula Come Back!
01-15-2007, 06:59 PM
You're a moron- Why don't you check the Miami vs. Buffalo record while Shula was coach! It was obscene! And just because Buffalo has had our record number means nothing. You guys are going nowhere just like us! The Pats will continue to win that division until Belicheck and Brady retire! and at least we can beat the Pats once a year!

DolfanTom
01-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Your name is an oxymoron! You're just a moron!!

Bills all-time record vs. Dolphins: 35-50-1

You may need to rethink exactly who owns who there Einstein!!!

Vertical Limit
01-15-2007, 09:48 PM

:0wned:

Mike13
01-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Do you think your dad left you because you were an ugly ret@ard baby?

He should have known better than to **** his mom.

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 11:14 AM

Bring back the 70's!:lol:

DolfanTom
01-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Why can't I? They count you know!!

THAT is post 4,000??? THAT????:lol:

Dude, we owned you for an entire decade!!! That's sick and will NEVER happen again!! I just think it's funny that - even w/ you recent success against us - starting, w/ say, 1990 - you are STILL 15 games below .500 against us.

How on earth can anyone say the Bills own us?? That's all, lesson over!

PhinzN703
01-16-2007, 11:49 AM

What would you bring back? The 0 Super Bowls?

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Why can't I? They count you know!!

Dude, we owned you for an entire decade!!! That's sick and will NEVER happen again!! I just think it's funny that - even w/ you recent success against us - starting, w/ say, 1990 - you are STILL 15 games below .500 against us.

How on earth can anyone say the Bills own us?? That's all, lesson over!

You got part of it right anyway.:lol: Most rational people care about stuff that occurred while they were watching. The Bears kicked @ss in the 40's. Does anyone really give a **** about that now?:lol: Or are you the type that sits around the fire with the family toasting your great-great-great grandfather who was a champion darts player?:lol:

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
What would you bring back? The 0 Super Bowls?

Yes, let's give Norwood a mulligan.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 12:29 PM

400 isn't a big milestone. But I hear the mods are planning a special "hero of the depths" week when I hit 5k.:lol:

like2god
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
400 isn't a big milestone. But I hear the mods are planning a special "hero of the depths" week when I hit 5k.:lol:
Rumor has it that they will ask the Depths regulars to do a "finsrclowns: This is your life" thread, but none of us know where to get the heroin, cucumbers and shoulder length rubber gloves. :lol:

DolfanTom
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
You got part of it right anyway.:lol: Most rational people care about stuff that occurred while they were watching. The Bears kicked @ss in the 40's. Does anyone really give a **** about that now?:lol: Or are you the type that sits around the fire with the family toasting your great-great-great grandfather who was a champion darts player?:lol:That's all fine and good, but what the heck have the Bills won lately???

Uggh - we both suck right now - let's live w/ it!

DolfanTom
01-16-2007, 12:57 PM
400 isn't a big milestone. But I hear the mods are planning a special "hero of the depths" week when I hit 5k.:lol:Don't you mean "Zero of the depths"? :confused:

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Don't you mean "Zero of the depths"? :confused:

They made this smilie to reflect the "getting consistently owned and liking it" feeling the fin fans have for me here.:lol:

:allhail:

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 01:21 PM
That's all fine and good, but what the heck have the Bills won lately???

Uggh - we both suck right now - let's live w/ it!

Well..er...there was the '64 AFL championship.:lol: But we could be lower than a run over earth worm on the driveway, but if we're ahead of you sea mammals...:mor911:

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Rumor has it that they will ask the Depths regulars to do a "finsrclowns: This is your life" thread, but none of us know where to get the heroin, cucumbers and shoulder length rubber gloves. :lol:

Sure you weren't typing from today's shopping list there?:lol:

like2god
01-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Sure you weren't typing from today's shopping list there?:lol:

How the hell would I know what's on your shopping list? :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-16-2007, 01:38 PM
My guess is bearded women!

finsrclowns
01-16-2007, 02:02 PM
How the hell would I know what's on your shopping list? :lol:

Isn't this early for you to have shot up?:lol:

DolfanTom
01-16-2007, 02:04 PM
My guess is bearded women!It would kinda fit in w/ the whole 'clown theme, no wouldn't it!

Mike13
01-16-2007, 02:52 PM
My guess is bearded women!

Whatever floats your boat.

PhinzN703
01-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Yes, let's give Norwood a mulligan.:lol:

:lol:

PhinzN703
01-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Well..er...there was the '64 AFL championship.:lol: But we could be lower than a run over earth worm on the driveway, but if we're ahead of you sea mammals...:mor911:

No no, you suck worse then we do historically, which really isnt saying much. In the end, we all stink.

muscle979
01-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Don Shula......Dave Wanstadt....Nick Saban.....

Who will be the next coach getting owned by the Bills the next 2-4 years down in South Florida? :lol: :sidelol:

Face it....the miami job is right up there with Oakland as the least desirable in the NFL. Knowing the Dolphins history of suckage against their division rivals (especially Buffalo) this will most certainly be a factor for whoever considers taking the Dolfellon job.

I still think Miami needs to do the right thing and promote Mularkey :wink:

Don Shula swept the Bills for an entire DECADE. Few teams have ever owned another team like that. He had his way with Buffalo. Four or five good season for the Bills does not erase two decades of ownage. That being said.. you're an idiot.

DolfanTom
01-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Don Shula swept the Bills for an entire DECADE. Few teams have ever owned another team like that. Damn right it's few! Here's a list of "all" of them:

-Miami Dolphins

muscle979
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
You got part of it right anyway.:lol: Most rational people care about stuff that occurred while they were watching. The Bears kicked @ss in the 40's. Does anyone really give a **** about that now?:lol: Or are you the type that sits around the fire with the family toasting your great-great-great grandfather who was a champion darts player?:lol:

What you meant to say was: "I focus on what is happening now when the Bills have recently won. When they haven't I shift back to 90s mode even though that "dominance" is pale in comparison to the a$$raping the bills received by Miami the previous two decades."

I guess since nobody cares about the past pro sports shouldn't have hall of fames. I mean seriously, who cares about records and great players from years past?

finsrclowns
01-17-2007, 02:02 PM
What you meant to say was: "I focus on what is happening now when the Bills have recently won. When they haven't I shift back to 90s mode even though that "dominance" is pale in comparison to the a$$raping the bills received by Miami the previous two decades."

I guess since nobody cares about the past pro sports shouldn't have hall of fames. I mean seriously, who cares about records and great players from years past?

Hey you want to spend your days watching "ESPN Classic" be my guest. I can't remember, did they have face masks back in the early 70's?:lol: