PDA

View Full Version : Anybody but the Falcons!

baboo72
01-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm fairly new to XBL on the 360 - I'm 0-5 but does everyone play as the bloody Falcons?!!? I'm always the Fins (obviously!) but each time I accept the match the opposition change to the falcons and end up running every down (last game I played = 4 pass attempts the whole game!!! :tantrum: ) - I've no hope of improving at this rate - there should be a button that you can press to avoid games against the Falcons!

That's my rant over with - sorry guys I know its down to personal preferences but if I lose playing a good game I dont mind as long as its done fairly, maybe I wont get reported for recommending Falcon players take up Rugby if all they want to do is run with the damn ball! :fire:

Phin-o-rama
01-17-2007, 12:25 PM
QB spy!

FinsNCanes
01-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah, QB spy that mother****er. I kicked my friends *** with the Fins and he was the Falcons. Usually when I play the falcons I'll just play the linebacker the whole game because people like to run fly routes and then run for 30 yards.

illscriptures
01-17-2007, 03:47 PM
With a 4-3 playbook... choose the 4-3 set of plays... then click left button once... on that page there should be two plays... one of those is a man coverage with both DE's playing spy... if you have the fins you are better off because Jason Taylor will destroy Vick. If they run the ball you should still be in good position to stop it.

baboo72
01-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Thank's guys I'll give it a shot!

aboome
01-17-2007, 10:51 PM
hey i found this on a madden board i use it to stop vick when i play against him.

"Stopping Vick

Vicks passes aren't the greatest but his ability to scramble makes up for this. You have to keep pressure on the outsides to try and contain him. It's not hard to shut down the run so use the combo blitz and bomb your CB's and it'll help a little to keep Vick in the pocket. Problem this opens the screen pass. Solutions - slap a LB as a DE and have him follow the back out of the backfield.
When you get the lead and know their can start just trying to bomb it out slap in a cover 3 and switch in you LB's on the DLINE. Now have them do contain. Vicks arm might beat you but you'll start picking off passes like its cool.
This should help. Players who are good with Vick will find a way around this but in the end it should give you some help. Plus anytime you get the chance hit stick Vick to get a fumble.

ohh and if you want some help in madden send me a friend request I'll give you some tips my s/n is mr big katt.

COMEBACKRICKY
01-18-2007, 01:19 AM
DE contain works awesome against this. It not only works great against running qbs, but is a great defensive play in genral. And yeah, i hate how evreyone tries to use the falcons, but i welcome this now.

baboo72
01-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks everyone this is great, aboome, I'll send you that friend request later today, my gt is the same as my screen name here.

Cheers guys