PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6

UCFinfan86
01-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Wow, i just bought this game after playing the demo and i must say, this has got to be the best game i have ever played. I love how strategic it is and realistic. I hate games where you can get shot 20 times and still live.

brandon27
01-18-2007, 08:10 PM
yeah man, its a great game. i love that ive had it since xmas and im still fighting my way through it. COD 3, i got at the same time, its long done and over with. seemed way to easy. but R6.. sweet. theres been times where i can only play for 30 minutes at a time, cuz i keep getting killed at one spot, and keep trying and trying, sneaking in the room from differen spots and stuff... and eventually i get frustrated. quit. come back to it the next night or something, and fly thru that spot... and keep playing till i hit another. haha

I love it though, having to hide behind stuff... waiting for the opportunity to get a shot off and stuff... its a really cool game. im loving it

Predaphin
01-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Wow, i just bought this game after playing the demo and i must say, this has got to be the best game i have ever played. I love how strategic it is and realistic. I hate games where you can get shot 20 times and still live.

I have to say...."I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

What's your guys Xbox gametags so I can add you???

banzaitrey
01-18-2007, 09:47 PM
This is definitly my favorite game that is out right now...I play it for at least 2 hours a night...Add me if you guys want...banzaitrey is the name

UCFinfan86
01-19-2007, 12:23 AM
I have to say...."I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

What's your guys Xbox gametags so I can add you???

UCFinfan86

I was playing COD2 and someone a popup said someone requested to be my friend, but i didn't know if i had to accept it, or if it does it automatically??

But anyways i played this online tonight for about hour and a half and i dont really like it. I like COD2 online 10x better.