PDA

View Full Version : Need your POV depths

DolfanTom
01-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Looking for a good idea for my wife to buy me for my birthday. It's a ways off, but we were talking about an idea last night. She liked it, but I want YOUR opinion depths!!

It's been a while since I've bought an authentic Dolphins jersey. Last one I got was for Christmas '96. It's the "old," pre-navy-blue-number-trim-and mean-dolphin jersey w/ #54 and Z. Thomas on the back. Loved the guy as a rookie and I was sold!!

Now, I'm thinking of asking her to buy a new one. Not sure what # I'll get yet, but I want to have my last name put on the back, rather than the player's name. It'll be a classic Dolphin number either way - probably 13 or 54 quite honestly, but w/ my last name on the back.

What do you think of that? If you saw someone at the stadium w/ a jersey like this (for your team, or an opponent's team - doesn't matter), what would you think? Is it cool, or Gay?

Thoughts?

-DT

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Looking for a good idea for my wife to buy me for my birthday.
-DT

Natural male enhancement?:lol:

B-lo
01-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Looking for a good idea for my wife to buy me for my birthday. It's a ways off, but we were talking about an idea last night. She liked it, but I want YOUR opinion depths!!

It's been a while since I've bought an authentic Dolphins jersey. Last one I got was for Christmas '96. It's the "old," pre-navy-blue-number-trim-and mean-dolphin jersey w/ #54 and Z. Thomas on the back. Loved the guy as a rookie and I was sold!!

Now, I'm thinking of asking her to buy a new one. Not sure what # I'll get yet, but I want to have my last name put on the back, rather than the player's name. It'll be a classic Dolphin number either way - probably 13 or 54 quite honestly, but w/ my last name on the back.

What do you think of that? If you saw someone at the stadium w/ a jersey like this (for your team, or an opponent's team - doesn't matter), what would you think? Is it cool, or Gay?

Thoughts?

-DT 100% fukin GAY!! I know you don't want my opinion but to bad!! Whenever I see someone w/their name on the back of a jersey I've always thought it was fukin GAY!! But that might be a good thing for you! Also , just have her print your avy on a jersey and you'll be all set!!!:lol:

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Now, I'm thinking of asking her to buy a new one. Not sure what # I'll get yet, but I want to have my last name put on the back, rather than the player's name. Thoughts?

-DT

That would be a money saving plan if you choose # 8.:lol:

DolfanTom
01-18-2007, 03:06 PM
100% fukin GAY!! I know you don't want my opinion but to bad!! Whenever I see someone w/their name on the back of a jersey I've always thought it was fukin GAY!! But that might be a good thing for you! Also , just have her print your avy on a jersey and you'll be all set!!!:lol:I did want your opinion so ... um ... thanks I guess.:lol:

Not sure if it would fit on the back of the jersey as a name, but it would be appropriate!!

OK, so do I go w/ "Marino" or "Thomas" then, or leave it blank? Put "DolfanTom" on there?

like2god
01-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Personally Tom, I would go with the players name on the back. And you can't go wrong with Marino or Thomas, which ever one you like best. :cooldude:

like2god
01-18-2007, 03:10 PM
100% fukin GAY!! I know you don't want my opinion but to bad!! Whenever I see someone w/their name on the back of a jersey I've always thought it was fukin GAY!! But that might be a good thing for you! Also , just have her print your avy on a jersey and you'll be all set!!!:lol:

I thought you would be all for a personalized jersey. :confused:

Your last name might be the only thing that you can actually spell. :lol:

finsrclowns
OK, so do I go w/ "Marino" or "Thomas" then, or leave it blank? Put "DolfanTom" on there?

Go with Thomas. Thurman was always one of my favs, even if he did disgrace himself by finishing as a stinking fish.:lol:

DolfanTom
Natural male enhancement?:lol:
It's cheaper to just let her have fun w/ the pool boy!! She's been checkin' him out for a while.

Funny thing is, we don't have a pool :confused:

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 03:13 PM
It's cheaper to just let her have fun w/ the pool boy!! She's been checkin' him out for a while.

Funny thing is, we don't have a pool :confused:

Yeah, I see what you mean- going from 1" to 6" is probably pricey for you.:lol: Sounds like you should be blocking Desperate Housewives.:lol:

DolfanTom
01-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Personally Tom, I would go with the players name on the back. And you can't go wrong with Marino or Thomas, which ever one you like best. :cooldude:
Good point!!

It's a tough decision. Marino is essentially God, while I've actually met Thomas before (interviewed him!) and we essentially have the same height and weight. In fact, the only differences are my lack of Thomas' rock-hard muscles, speed, killer instinct, football smarts, ability to make big plays, fearlessness, etc.

We're practically the same guy!!

DolfanTom
01-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I see what you mean- going from 1" to 6" is probably pricey for you.:lol: Sounds like you should be blocking Desperate Housewives.:lol:It's not that expensive for me to go from 1" to 6". Just a $3.99 pay-per-view :D

finsrclowns
01-18-2007, 03:19 PM
It's not that expensive for me to go from 1" to 6".

:sidelol:

Mike13
01-18-2007, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-obgJ5HBWVw&mode=related&search

Ohhh I thought you meant for her.

B-lo
01-18-2007, 03:31 PM
I thought you would be all for a personalized jersey. :confused:

Your last name might be the only thing that you can actually spell. :lol: Yea to be safe I just buy the one's that have a name printed on the back already. I FOld U I kan spel jusd cam't tipe!!!!

:cooldude:

DolfanTom
01-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Yea to be safe I just buy the one's that have a name printed on the back already. I FOld U I kan spel jusd cam't tipe!!!!

Norwood?

GoBills24
01-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Can't go wrong with jewelry.

FinaciousOne
01-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Whenever I see someone w/their name on the back of a jersey I've always thought it was fukin GAY!!

You probably think this because you've been watching the Buffalo Bills play all your life.

GoBills24
01-18-2007, 06:31 PM
You probably think this because you've been watching the Buffalo Bills play all your life.

Nope, it's probably the Dolphin defensive backs that hate it the most.

You know, because they can never catch up to them.

Capt. Dick
01-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Go ahead and have your name put on the back and tell people you were on the pr. squad for a couple of years. You can sell autographs to jets fans for $10 a pop. Most of them are pretty stupid.:lol:

On a serious note, I don`t see anything wrong with personalizing your support for the Phins by using your own name.

Don`t pay any attention to blo, the one brain cell he has left is too busy tryng to figure out if his tounge stud will scratch glass when he licks the snow off.

Mike13
01-19-2007, 12:45 AM
We're practically the same guy!!

Its the same thing with me and JT only I'm not 6'6 and black, but I am hispanic which is close enough.

B-lo
01-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Go ahead and have your name put on the back and tell people you were on the pr. squad for a couple of years. You can sell autographs to jets fans for $10 a pop. Most of them are pretty stupid.:lol:

On a serious note, I don`t see anything wrong with personalizing your support for the Phins by using your own name.

Don`t pay any attention to blo, the one brain cell he has left is too busy tryng to figure out if his tounge stud will scratch glass when he licks the snow off. Is that what you do Ol' Capt. Dikhead. Your what about 70 something? You sit around w/Dikhead on the back of your jersey and tell people " back in da day , .... I used to play on the practice squad!" :sidelol: Let it go old man, let it go. The only thing your playin any more is w/DolphagTom's Dik!!!!:cooldude:

buckwilde
01-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Can't go wrong with jewelry.

Forget the jewelry and the jersey......grab some skank and go for the threesome!! :lol:

DolfanTom
01-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Its the same thing with me and JT only I'm not 6'6 and black, but I am hispanic which is close enough.Exactly. Short of those small differences, YOU would have been DPOY!!

DolfanTom
01-19-2007, 12:09 PM
The only thing your playin any more is w/DolphagTom's Dik!!!!:cooldude:I'd watch it there B-lo! You at work right now? You might want to get home ASAP as the Capt. is likley there right now w/ your wife!! He's a wiley old veteran! :wink:

B-lo
01-19-2007, 12:31 PM
I'd watch it there B-lo! You at work right now? You might want to get home ASAP as the Capt. is likley there right now w/ your wife!! He's a wiley old veteran! :wink:Yes I am at work but it's o.k. the pool guy is there cleaning the pool, and the gardener will be there after him. So the wiley vet. couldn't get past them.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Is that what you do Ol' Capt. Dikhead. Your what about 70 something? You sit around w/Dikhead on the back of your jersey and tell people " back in da day , .... I used to play on the practice squad!" :sidelol: Let it go old man, let it go. The only thing your playin any more is w/DolphagTom's Dik!!!!:cooldude:

That`s some gem quality smack there, blo.:lol:

B-lo
01-19-2007, 01:01 PM
That`s some gem quality smack there, blo.:lol: Thanks Jersey boy, I thought you'd feel owned!:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
01-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks Jersey boy, I thought you'd feel owned!:cooldude:

Akron, New Jersey? Your geography`s a little fuk`d there, dim one.:lol:

like2god
01-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Akron, New Jersey? Your geography`s a little fuk`d there, dim one.:lol:

Darn it, geography was the only thing left that I thought blowboy would be good at. :lol:

In all fairness though, the locations are correct in his head but when he types them they get all f*cked up. :lol:

Capt. Dick
01-19-2007, 01:11 PM
the locations are correct in his head but when he types them they get all f*cked up. :lol:

Not too sure about that but I`ll give him a second chance.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey blo, you musta been raised in Boston, West Virginia.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Alright, gotta go out for the day. Ya`ll have a good one.:wink:

finsrclowns
01-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Darn it, geography was the only thing left that I thought blowboy would be good at. :lol:

In all fairness though, the locations are correct in his head but when he types them they get all f*cked up. :lol:

:lol:

Kinzua
01-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Just my opinion, but I think if you go with a number associated with a long-time player like #13 or #54, it's probably better to go with the player's number.

Only Cappy Dik would think even Jests fans would fall for that "I was on the practice squad ... " bull manure. Raiders fans, maybe, but not Jests fans. :D

B-lo
01-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Akron, New Jersey? Your geography`s a little fuk`d there, dim one.:lol: Can't read in your old days Dikhead? New was never written? The post is about how you wear your jersey w/ your name Capt. Dikhead on it!:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Forget the Jersey, have her get you some Buffalo Bills toilet paper. :)

B-lo
01-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey blo, you musta been raised in Boston, West Virginia.:lol:'oooh, that's a gem of smack" there Cap dikhead.:shakeno: You must get tired of being a DIKHEAD?

Capt. Dick
01-20-2007, 06:30 AM
'oooh, that's a gem of smack" there Cap dikhead.:shakeno: You must get tired of being a DIKHEAD?

Every time you post, I picture justasportsfan trying to say something after sustaining a critical head trauma.

Capt. Dick
01-20-2007, 06:46 AM
Yes I am at work but it's o.k. the pool guy is there cleaning the pool, and the gardener will be there after him. So the wiley vet. couldn't get past them.:lol:

No thanks, I`ll pass on sloppy thirds.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-20-2007, 06:50 AM
Just my opinion, but I think if you go with a number associated with a long-time player like #13 or #54, it's probably better to go with the player's number.

Only Cappy Dik would think even Jests fans would fall for that "I was on the practice squad ... " bull manure. Raiders fans, maybe, but not Jests fans. :D

Alright, I`ll give you that one.:lol:

B-lo
01-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Every time you post, I picture justasportsfan trying to say something after sustaining a critical head trauma. Every time you post I think what a fukin Dikhead you are. You think you have this "smack" like nobody else , but truly your a fukin old joke!:cooldude: And like I've said before I don't clame to be a "smack talker" I just tell it like it is!

Capt. Dick
01-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Every time you post I think what a fukin Dikhead you are. You think you have this "smack" like nobody else , but truly your a fukin old joke!:cooldude: And like I've said before I don't clame to be a "smack talker" I just tell it like it is!

Got under your skin huh? I don`t think my smack is better than anybody else`s. In fact, there are plenty of others who are way sharper than I am. I get on you probably the most because sometimes you come across as a punk.

Don`t forget, blo, this is OUR mb. It`s a priviledge for you to come in here, not your right.

Capt. Dick
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Tom, this is your thread and I`ve posted too much in it and have gone way off topic. I apologize. Sometimes I get fired up and forget where I`m at.:confused: :lol:

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Tom, this is your thread and I`ve posted too much in it and have gone way off topic. I apologize. Sometimes I get fired up and forget where I`m at.:confused: :lol:I was gonna start telling you guys to play nice! :lol:

All I wanted to know was whether to put my own name on a jersey or not - Jeez!!!

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 04:43 PM
I was gonna start telling you guys to play nice! :lol:

All I wanted to know was whether to put my own name on a jersey or not - Jeez!!!
:lol: Get 'B-lo Sucks' on the jersey!

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Or you could put poo flinger on yours, not poo finger, poo flinger!:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Or you could put poo flinger on yours, not poo finger, poo flinger!:lol:
I'd need an old Feeley jersey for that. Did they even make them?

B-lo
01-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Got under your skin huh? I don`t think my smack is better than anybody else`s. In fact, there are plenty of others who are way sharper than I am. I get on you probably the most because sometimes you come across as a punk.

Don`t forget, blo, this is OUR mb. It`s a priviledge for you to come in here, not your right. A punk? Man that hurts bad!!! Are you threatening me C.Dikhead? Are you going to ban me for telling it like it is? You are right though, there are only a few that get under my skin, and your 1 for sure. You sometimes come across like you are "better" than everybody else. There is nothing I can't stand more than someone w/a "G" complex!

Capt. Dick
01-23-2007, 11:26 AM
A punk? Man that hurts bad!!! Are you threatening me C.Dikhead? Are you going to ban me for telling it like it is? You are right though, there are only a few that get under my skin, and your 1 for sure. You sometimes come across like you are "better" than everybody else. There is nothing I can't stand more than someone w/a "G" complex!

Yeah? Well there`s nothing I can`t stand more than punks and bully`s who threaten other people. I`ve seen you call out and threaten a few of my fellow Fin fans and I`ve reacted accordingly. I`m too damn old to use my fists anymore so I`ll do it with words.

Ask that you be banned? For what? Don`t be rediculous. Do I think I`m "better" than you or anybody else? no. Am I gonna take any **** from you or anybody else? no. If you really want to start a word war, start your own thread and get the **** outa Tom`s.

BleedinGreenNC
01-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Getting interesting!

Capt. Dick
01-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I`m out for the day. Ya`ll have a good one.

Mike13
01-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Exactly. Short of those small differences, YOU would have been DPOY!!

Of course!

B-lo
01-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah? Well there`s nothing I can`t stand more than punks and bully`s who threaten other people. I`ve seen you call out and threaten a few of my fellow Fin fans and I`ve reacted accordingly. I`m too damn old to use my fists anymore so I`ll do it with words.

Ask that you be banned? For what? Don`t be rediculous. Do I think I`m "better" than you or anybody else? no. Am I gonna take any **** from you or anybody else? no. If you really want to start a word war, start your own thread and get the **** outa Tom`s. Threatened? I have not threatened anybody! Use your fists? This is a fukin computer old dikhead, you can't use fists? Again your telling someone to do something about moviing out of this thread. Tom don't give a fuk whether you show your an as3hole in his thread or somewhere else! Basically I have nothing else to say to you old man, but if you'd like to continue go ahead.

BleedinGreenNC
01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Kick him in the nutz!!

like2god
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
This is a fukin computer old dikhead, you can't use fists?

I thought that was the whole reason you got your computer in the first place, to use your fist. :lol:

Here is some "good fist material" for ya, blowboy. :lol:

http://files.tagworld.com/fca363991ea87edb4881a56efad8f6c79b55.jpeg

retired opfinistic
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
I thought that was the whole reason you got your computer in the first place, to use your fist. :lol:

you're a trip bro!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Good ole knuckle shuffle!

Mike13
01-23-2007, 05:12 PM

Kinzua?

B-lo
01-23-2007, 05:33 PM

http://files.tagworld.com/fca363991ea87edb4881a56efad8f6c79b55.jpeg Dam dude!!:eek: I find it ironic how every time one of those kinda pictures shows up your at the other end? You can keep your fist material to yourself! You get these pictures at the family reunion or X-mas?:cooldude:

like2god
01-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Dam dude!!:eek: I find it ironic how every time one of those kinda pictures shows up your at the other end?
:chuckle:

You can keep your fist material to yourself! You get these pictures at the family reunion or X-mas?:cooldude:
I believe it was the "Blowboy family reunion / singles mixer" at the local soup kitchen, but I could be wrong. :lol:

bigbry
01-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Threatened? I have not threatened anybody! Use your fists? This is a fukin computer old dikhead, you can't use fists? Again your telling someone to do something about moviing out of this thread. Tom don't give a fuk whether you show your an as3hole in his thread or somewhere else! Basically I have nothing else to say to you old man, but if you'd like to continue go ahead.

Interesting the way you get mad when you post.
Score one for the Capt.

BB

B-lo
01-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Interesting the way you get mad when you post.
Score one for the Capt.

BB Not mad, ignorance is frustrating though!

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 04:32 AM
Not mad, ignorance is frustrating though!
Hire a tutor.

B-lo
01-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Hire a tutor. If that will fix you from being a complete as#hole, give me your address and I'll pay for the tutor to come directly to you.

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 11:44 AM
If that will fix you from being a complete as#hole, give me your address and I'll pay for the tutor to come directly to you.
Don't do it Captain! He'll show up at your door with a rubber hose, a box of wine, and a blow up sheep wearing only shoulder length latex gloves, a leather mask and three tube socks.:lol:

B-lo
01-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Don't do it Captain! He'll show up at your door with a rubber hose, a box of wine, and a blow up sheep wearing only shoulder length latex gloves, a leather mask and three tube socks.:lol:

I'll just send the tutor to the Akron Zoo, I'm sure the old Bast@ard won't be hard to find.

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 12:08 PM

I'll just send the tutor to the Akron Zoo, I'm sure the old Bast@ard won't be hard to find.
I'm the ugly poo-flinging monkey!

B-lo
01-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm the ugly poo-flinging monkey! Do you need someone to teach you how to not be ignorant too? I didn't think so , but if so I'm sure capt. dikhead will share.

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Do you need someone to teach you how to not be ignorant too? I didn't think so , but is so I'm sure capt. dikhead will share.
say it again, this time in the King's English!

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 12:58 PM

2nd floor, third cage on the left. Right across from opie`s. Had to stack a truck tire, hay bale and 237 bananas to stop flinging poo. Well, make that 236 bananas, turd dodging wore my old ass out and I got hungry.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Don't do it Captain! He'll show up at your door with a rubber hose, a box of wine, and a blow up sheep wearing only shoulder length latex gloves, a leather mask and three tube socks.:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

So that was him on youtube.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 01:00 PM
If that will fix you from being a complete as#hole, give me your address and I'll pay for the tutor to come directly to you.

Not bad, you musta had help.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 01:32 PM
You keep postin`, blo, I`ll keep smackin`. You set yourself up like a Tony Rangonini hangin` curve ball.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 02:02 PM
2nd floor, third cage on the left. Right across from opie`s. Had to stack a truck tire, hay bale and 237 bananas to stop flinging poo. Well, make that 236 bananas, turd dodging wore my old ass out and I got hungry.:lol:
bet yer happy the took the corn out of my bowl!:lol:

B-lo
01-24-2007, 02:57 PM
You keep postin`, blo, I`ll keep smackin`. You set yourself up like a Tony Rangonini hangin` curve ball.:lol: The only thing your "smackin" is your own dik old man. So keep "smackin" In your own little world. You really don't have a fukin clue do you? To much Viagra?

like2god
01-24-2007, 05:52 PM
To much Viagra?
I took too much Viagra one time, but I had an adverse reaction.

http://leler.com/halloween98/conehead.jpg

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 11:05 PM
bet yer happy the took the corn out of my bowl!:lol:

Hey, at least my handlers don`t have to feed me from 40 ft. away using a sling-shot.:lol:

But I`ll grant you one thing...you do pretty well with the chick monkeys...probably `cause your cage is so clean. bastard.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 11:13 PM
The only thing your "smackin" is your own dik old man. So keep "smackin" In your own little world. You really don't have a fukin clue do you? To much Viagra?

Alright...that`s enough.

Because you`ve been showing a little lack of respect toward me and other Phin fans lately, you`ll be confined to your room until further notice.

You`re not to use the bathroom either. When you need to take a crap, you`ll use your replica bills helmet. Understand?

That`s it.

Oh, almost forgot...since you have a tendancy to fall, I want you to wear that helmet to bed at night.

Capt. Dick
01-24-2007, 11:17 PM
I took too much Viagra one time, but I had an adverse reaction.

http://leler.com/halloween98/conehead.jpg

B-lo
01-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Alright...that`s enough.

Because you`ve been showing a little lack of respect toward me and other Phin fans lately, you`ll be confined to your room until further notice.

You`re not to use the bathroom either. When you need to take a crap, you`ll use your replica bills helmet. Understand?

That`s it.

Oh, almost forgot...since you have a tendancy to fall, I want you to wear that helmet to bed at night. I really, truly mean no disrespect around here, I just have to defend myself from people who disrespect me . I.E.... YOU.

retired opfinistic
01-25-2007, 10:29 AM
Alright...that`s enough.

That`s it.

Oh, almost forgot...since you have a tendancy to fall, I want you to wear that helmet to bed at night.

finsrclowns
01-25-2007, 01:29 PM

Is that room on board your ship?:eek:

bigbry
01-25-2007, 11:32 PM
I really, truly mean no disrespect around here, I just have to defend myself from people who disrespect me . I.E.... YOU.

Fuk U!

BB

Capt. Dick
01-26-2007, 12:06 AM
I really, truly mean no disrespect around here, I just have to defend myself from people who disrespect me . I.E.... YOU.

I can see that you`re trying to apologize but you`re not quite there yet. Your confinement will have to stand for awhile.

Look on the bright side. Since your replica bills helmet has to perform double duty, at least your head will stay very warm at night and your fertilized hair will grow like wild fire.

Capt. Dick
01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Is that room on board your ship?:eek:

Of course not. Do you think I`d have a bills fan on my vessel? I want the damn thing to stay on top of the water.

Mike13
01-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Since your replica bills helmet has to perform double duty, at least your head will stay very warm at night and your fertilized hair will grow like wild fire.

:sidelol:

B-lo
01-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Fuk U!

BBBack at ya Big BRA!!

B-lo
01-26-2007, 09:12 AM
I can see that you`re trying to apologize but you`re not quite there yet. Your confinement will have to stand for awhile.

Look on the bright side. Since your replica bills helmet has to perform double duty, at least your head will stay very warm at night and your fertilized hair will grow like wild fire. Apologize?? Not a chance says B-lo to the old timer w/grade school humor.

Capt. Dick
01-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Apologize?? Not a chance says B-lo to the old timer w/grade school humor.

I`m not THAT old...my cane plays i-tunes!

B-lo
01-26-2007, 12:31 PM
I`m not THAT old...my cane plays i-tunes! Even after you and Big Bra play your little game of "insertion"?

Capt. Dick
01-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Even after you and Big Bra play your little game of "insertion"?

Quit bending over.:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I gotta go to work kid. We`ve bastardized Tom`s thread enough. If you wanna keep up the confab, we`ll move to another one. A bills fans!

Billhoff
01-26-2007, 01:26 PM

Thoughts?

-DT
How about #34 for Thurman Thomas...after all he was the best back the dolphinns ever had!

DolfanTom
01-26-2007, 01:41 PM
How about #34 for Thurman Thomas...after all he was the best back the dolphinns ever had!
How about you kiss my ass!

:newera:

DolfanTom
01-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the "help" everyone. Now I'm even more confused about what to do :confused:

If I could somehow materialize a "huge tangental personal argument" on the back of my jersey, I'd do that. :wink:

Barring that, though ...

like2god
01-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the "help" everyone. Now I'm even more confused about what to do :confused:

If I could somehow materialize a "huge tangental personal argument" on the back of my jersey, I'd do that. :wink:

Barring that, though ...
How about this, get a jersey and put "like2god #1" on the back. :lol:

It would help inflate my ego even more. :wink:

finsrclowns
01-26-2007, 02:40 PM

Honestly who gives a rat's *** anyway? Buy a ****ing jersey already.:lol:

DolfanTom
01-26-2007, 03:40 PM
How about this, get a jersey and put "like2god #1" on the back. :lol:

It would help inflate my ego even more. :wink:Great idea!

Hey, l2g, I think your sig is broken. I see the Yankees in it? :confused:

:wink:

DolfanTom
01-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Honestly who gives a rat's *** anyway? Buy a ****ing jersey already.:lol:
Who asked you anyway :lol:

like2god
01-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Great idea!

No, it's not broken. It's the best sig in NY. :wink:

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 04:29 PM

Wow! I never thought I'd say this, but you just made Bills fans look dumb!

GoBills24
01-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Great idea!

Why wouldn't he want to have the 2007 World Series Champs in his sig?

:confused:

DolfanTom
01-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Why wouldn't he want to have the 2007 World Series Champs in his sig?

:confused:Huh?

I don't think the Knicks, Rangers or Dolphins are going to win the World Series.

bigbry
01-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lo
Even after you and Big Bra play your little game of "insertion"?

Quit bending over.:lol:

After Vinateri kicks the FG the Colts HC says.
"money"

BB

GoBills24
01-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Huh?

I don't think the Knicks, Rangers or Dolphins are going to win the World Series.

Do the Knicks, Rangers, or Phins compete for the World Series?

I'll be more clear:

2007 World Series Champions - New York Yankees. :D

They should start making the hats / t-shirts now to save some time.

DolfanTom
01-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Do the Knicks, Rangers, or Phins compete for the World Series?

I'll be more clear:

2007 World Series Champions - New York Yankees. :D

They should start making the hats / t-shirts now to save some time.
As long as Gay-Rod is "manning" third base, you won't win anything :lol:

like2god
01-27-2007, 12:01 PM
As long as Gay-Rod is "manning" third base, you won't win anything :lol:
As long as the Mets are the Mets, they won't be winning anything either. :lol:

like2god
01-27-2007, 12:02 PM
This just in: Tom Brady is gay. :lol:

DolfanTom
01-27-2007, 12:10 PM
As long as the Mets are the Mets, they won't winning anything either. :lol:
We got the Wright stuff, man, we got the Wright stuff!!!

DolfanTom
01-27-2007, 12:12 PM
This just in: Tom Brady is gay. :lol:

From what I heard, he and Gay-Rod spend lots of time "admiring" each other!

like2god
01-27-2007, 12:21 PM
From what I heard, he and Gay-Rod spend lots of time "admiring" each other!
What gay bath house were you in when you heard that? :lol:

Mutts fans. :shakeno:

CDNPHIN
01-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Ask for Matt Roth!!! Can't go wrong, future pro-bowler.

DolfanTom
01-27-2007, 12:53 PM
What gay bath house were you in when you heard that? :lol:

Mutts fans. :shakeno:

:wink:Oh, I read it on a Yankee blog. Apparently Brady has opened up a place off the Mass Pike called "Tom Brady's Shower Stall." For members only ... Male members only.

Hey l2G - don't take anything personal I say about the Yank-mees this summer!!! My first love lies w/ the Phish!! :cooldude:

like2god
01-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh, I read it on a Yankee blog. Apparently Brady has opened up a place off the Mass Pike called "Tom Brady's Shower Stall." For members only ... Male members only.
Now you see, this part of your story is believable. Infact Tom Brady has a whole chain of these shower stalls on every major turnpike on the east coast. But then you added Arod into the equation for some reason. Still upset that he went to Texas? :chuckle:

Hey l2G - don't take anything personal I say about the Yank-mees this summer!!! My first love lies w/ the Phish!! :cooldude:

Not at all Tom, I'm just bustin your chops. :wink:

I don't know many Mutts fans, all of the real Mutt fans are hiding in their homes with paper bags on their head. :lol:

DolfanTom
01-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Still upset that he went to Texas? :chuckle:Yep! Stupid Steve Phillips!!:fire:

All of the real Mutt fans are hiding in their homes with paper bags on their head. :lol:Never! In fact, I've had to rely on my experiences as a Mets fan recently to figure out how to deal w/ some of the latest Dolphin seasons :shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
01-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Apparently Brady has opened up a place off the Mass Pike called "Tom Brady's Shower Stall." For members only ... Male members only.

I've heard Brady loves the male "members." :shakeno:

muscle979
01-28-2007, 12:53 AM
We got the Wright stuff, man, we got the Wright stuff!!!

Braves will reclaim the East. The one hit wonder Mets are through. David Wright is a poor man's Chipper Jones.

GoBills24
01-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Braves will reclaim the East. The one hit wonder Mets are through. David Wright is a poor man's Chipper Jones.

Here's hoping.

Then we'll have one undisputed King Of NY, the way it's supposed to be.

The Yankees.

:D

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Braves will reclaim the East. The one hit wonder Mets are through. David Wright is a poor man's Chipper Jones.I'm not going to claim we'll win 14 in a row or anything like that, but look for my Mets to repeat this year. Larry is past is prime my friend!! Wright is today's news!

Won't it hurt, too, when Tommy Terrific wins his 300th in a Mets uni :lol:!

Alright, that's all. No more baseball smack till at least June :wink:

muscle979
01-30-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm not going to claim we'll win 14 in a row or anything like that, but look for my Mets to repeat this year. Larry is past is prime my friend!! Wright is today's news!

Won't it hurt, too, when Tommy Terrific wins his 300th in a Mets uni :lol:!

Alright, that's all. No more baseball smack till at least June :wink:

The Met killer is alive and well. You'll see :evil: .

Tom will always remember the only team he has or will have a championship with.

Ok now I'm done too. I'll wait and see if the Braves are actually going to back up my smack this year :lol: .

DolfanTom
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
The Met killer is alive and well. You'll see :evil: .

Tom will always remember the only team he has or will have a championship with.

Ok now I'm done too. I'll wait and see if the Braves are actually going to back up my smack this year :lol: .I remember a game at Shea in '99 when Larry hit the upper half of the scorebard :eek:. Phucker!!!

I think at the end of the year, you'll be crying like John Smoltz was last season when the Mets clinched :boohoo:

OK, for real I'm done w/ the baseball talk .... for now :wink:

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Damn, this thread is hilarious.... I'm lmao... :sidelol:

DolfanTom
01-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Damn, this thread is hilarious.... I'm lmao... :sidelol:
Yep, it's like 18 threads in one.