PDA

View Full Version : 360 rainbow six online

Slappy8800
01-18-2007, 03:33 PM
who here plays? i played last night and my team got its *** kicked

Phin-o-rama
01-18-2007, 03:53 PM
i play sometimes, although now that burning crusade is out....doubt it will be anytime soon

UCFinfan86
01-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Ill be playing tonight for the first time, ima be on around 6 PM

UltraDol-Fan
01-18-2007, 04:28 PM
This game is the only game I play right now. I'll probably be online between 6-7 central if anyone wants to play...

Slappy8800
01-18-2007, 05:05 PM
This game is the only game I play right now. I'll probably be online between 6-7 central if anyone wants to play...

whats that 8-9 EST?

ill be at school till 10 ish :(

UltraDol-Fan
01-18-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm on almost every night...I may be on later, like after 10:30

Slappy8800
01-18-2007, 06:02 PM
ill hit ya up if i see ya

brandon27
01-18-2007, 08:07 PM
i do from time to time. i play more offline, than online.

Predaphin
01-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Im on all the time....add me to your list....xSHUTD0WNx

whats your guys gamertags????

By the way....I can i've started a Finheaven crew....although im the only one in it so far....LOL...

Get at me if you want to start a crew....I named my crew **FBI**

Finheaven Bureau of Investigation....:wink:

banzaitrey
01-18-2007, 09:46 PM
This is the only game that i play now...I haven't played Gears of War in 2 weeks...I play every night and i am now a sergeant...I usually play attack and defend...Hit me up if you want to play and I would love to join a Finheaven clan...My gamertag is banzaitrey

Marino2Clayton
01-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Its the only game that I play online now.

Gamertag: VolPett

UCFinfan86
01-19-2007, 12:26 AM
i played this tonight, and i didn't really like it.

I was playing Attack and Defend and it was really confusing. I know what the object is, however i could never find what it we were looking for, so i ended up just running around and usually getting killed.

The thing i hated the most was whenever i joined a game it always put me in a game that still had 10 minutes to go, so i had to sit there for 10 minutes and wait for that game to end.

Is there just a regular deathmatch?? and how do you get into a certain game??

Also i think a reason why i might have sucked was the gun, i used the MP3(i think it what it was, it had sorta a sniper scope on it, but it was a machine gun) and then the original gun it started off with. What guns do you guys recommend??

banzaitrey
01-19-2007, 01:48 AM
Well on attack and defend...If you are the attacker you start up top and go down either the back stair way or the escalators by the eleveators to get to the package in the vault...If your the defenders try to stop the attackers from getting the package and bringing it back to the helipad...but if you get the package make sure not to score it until under 10 seconds left as you get maximum points...and team sharpshooter is a game where its all about kills...Its my favorite game that I have

Slappy8800
01-19-2007, 02:08 AM
slappy8800 is my tag if anyone wants to add me...im not too good tho lol

UltraDol-Fan
01-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I'll add you guys tonight, I am about 3 or 4 wins away from being a Sergeant Major :)

UltraDol-Fan
01-19-2007, 12:45 PM
i played this tonight, and i didn't really like it.

I was playing Attack and Defend and it was really confusing. I know what the object is, however i could never find what it we were looking for, so i ended up just running around and usually getting killed.

The thing i hated the most was whenever i joined a game it always put me in a game that still had 10 minutes to go, so i had to sit there for 10 minutes and wait for that game to end.

Is there just a regular deathmatch?? and how do you get into a certain game??

Also i think a reason why i might have sucked was the gun, i used the MP3(i think it what it was, it had sorta a sniper scope on it, but it was a machine gun) and then the original gun it started off with. What guns do you guys recommend??

you should read the directions....there is a ton of stuff your missing on changing guns and accesories and stuff. Depending on the map I'll use the AK-47 with the ACOG scope and switch to single shot or I'll use the MP9 with the reflex scope. The key to getting in games is searching for custom games and only joining games that have around 2 - 3 minutes left. that way you know you won't have to wait long...

customization of your character, armor, camo, and weapons is one of the best things about this game.

Slappy8800
01-19-2007, 02:24 PM
i suck big time...but its fun as hell...some dudes take it way too seriously tho

StormSurge
01-19-2007, 02:50 PM
I suck too, but I'm totally hooked.

I'm usually on after 10 PM EST & I'll be there tonight.

I LOVE this game.

FinsNCanes
01-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Any of you guys have the cam for the 360 so you can take your pic and put it on your guys face? I'm gonna get it when I get mine ;)

UltraDol-Fan
01-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Any of you guys have the cam for the 360 so you can take your pic and put it on your guys face? I'm gonna get it when I get mine ;)

i did it then I took it off. It takes about 20 minutes to get a good face, the main issue I have is it won't let you use a lot of the cool accessories with a custom face. Like you can't use any of the hats, masks, goggles, etc.