PDA

View Full Version : Forget about Cam Cameron...we need Nick Saban back

fugawzi
01-19-2007, 05:41 AM
JUST KIDDING!:sidelol:

But when I look around and read some of the things being said, there are some equally ridiculous statements on these forums. Like "Cam Cameron was 18-37 as a head coach in college...that's all I need to know." How close minded is that? Or even "I'm not excited about any of these candidates, Wayne should have gone for Bill Cowher..." OR "Things are gonna be worse under Cam Cameron, we'll be lucky if we make the playoffs..." GEEZE! How about we support our team and coach no matter who we get, and stop trying to predict the future?

305TillIDie
01-19-2007, 05:44 AM
ill take Cam over Gailey anyday of the week

dolfn66
01-19-2007, 05:58 AM
If Mueller is in charge of personnel and the next coach takes risks from time to time in his playcalling, that will be good enough for me.

retired opfinistic
01-20-2007, 11:06 AM
If Mueller is in charge of personnel and the next coach takes risks from time to time in his playcalling, that will be good enough for me.
It looks like 1/2 of your wishes have come true so far.

I like the fact that we are getting away from the 'one man show' style of coaching in Miami. Let the coach do the coaching, and the GM take care of the personel decisions.

finfan01
01-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Gee...the smack about Cam Cameron begins............when are people going to realize that you can't really talk trash about a coach unless he actually STARTS TRAINING CAMP!!!!:fire:

so....chill out...and hope for the best in '07 and '08 and years to come

Kinzua
01-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Gee...the smack about Cam Cameron begins............when are people going to realize that you can't really talk trash about a coach unless he actually STARTS TRAINING CAMP!!!!:fire:

so....chill out...and hope for the best in '07 and '08 and years to come

Does this mean Cam Cam is likely to "bolt" before the start of training camp? :eek: Isn't that what Pothead Ricky does? :sidelol:

QrtBck13
01-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Does this mean Cam Cam is likely to "bolt" before the start of training camp? :eek: Isn't that what Pothead Ricky does? :sidelol: Pothead Rocky still runs throw the bills defense like swisss cheese fat ass!!!!

Kinzua
01-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Pothead Rocky still runs throw the bills defense like swisss cheese fat ass!!!!

And how many Fins games did the Pothead play in 2006?

How long before the Pothead fouls up again and ends up out of the NFL permanently?

54Fins
01-21-2007, 09:14 AM
JUST KIDDING!:sidelol:

But when I look around and read some of the things being said, there are some equally ridiculous statements on these forums. Like "Cam Cameron was 18-37 as a head coach in college...that's all I need to know." How close minded is that? Or even "I'm not excited about any of these candidates, Wayne should have gone for Bill Cowher..." OR "Things are gonna be worse under Cam Cameron, we'll be lucky if we make the playoffs..." GEEZE! How about we support our team and coach no matter who we get, and stop trying to predict the future?For years i always supported who Coached (or whoever Q.b. this team) That is something i don't have any control over.

FinsGirlie
01-21-2007, 10:07 AM
lol that's how i feel too....not like i have any control over it...so we might as well SUPPORT who we DO have until they do something slimy and sneaky. cam seems pretty genuine so far but i think everyone has their own opinion :)