PDA

View Full Version : please, no coaches run out of IU!

EAZY 0
01-19-2007, 12:45 PM
how do you get run out of bloomington????

thas like being rejected by a blind broad

adamprez2003
01-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Someone posted a quote by OGun who said that Cameron coached like Indiana was beneath him. He treated the players like they were men which may have been a bad idea lol. Sounds to me like he didnt really care about Indiana after awhile. He knew he was going back to the NFL. Kinda the reverse of Saban

CitizenSnips
01-19-2007, 12:51 PM
From what i can tell he made the best out of a bad situation at IU. Im certain he had something to do with Randle El's Success.

EAZY 0
01-19-2007, 12:52 PM
From what i can tell he made the best out of a bad situation at IU. Im certain he had something to do with Randle El's Success.

well obviously the IU fans didnt notice any success, the man was run out of town

BLITZKRIEG
01-19-2007, 12:58 PM
well obviously the IU fans didnt notice any success, the man was run out of town

And I thank the good Lord above for that becoming a reality. Now he's ours for the taking!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

EAZY 0
01-19-2007, 12:59 PM
And I thank the good Lord above for that becoming a reality. Now he's ours for the taking!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

norv turner jr

BLITZKRIEG
01-19-2007, 01:01 PM
norv turner jr

Whatever you say.....:sleep:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

erv2k007
01-19-2007, 01:01 PM
remember, wanny was run outta chicago- never heard complaining till after 4-12!!

Jimmy James
01-19-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm sure the Pats fans were wishing for no coaches run out of Cleveland when it came time to replace Carroll, too.

This "no failure" hysteria reminds me of the immature guys who can't handle that their woman had sex before they met with another man.

EAZY 0
01-19-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm sure the Pats fans were wishing for no coaches run out of Cleveland when it came time to replace Carroll, too.

This "no failure" hysteria reminds me of the immature guys who can't handle that their woman had sex before they met with another man.

well id like to know if she was bad at the sex

CitizenSnips
01-19-2007, 01:08 PM
remember, wanny was run outta chicago- never heard complaining till after 4-12!!

Im not entirely sold that if Wanny wasnt in control of the GM job too that he would have failed so miserably. He obviously knew how to coach pretty well. Couldnt draft or bring in the right FA's for his life though.

If wanny had had a good GM, who knows...

Jimmy James
01-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Wanny wasn't a great coach even just as a coach. He proved that with his handling of the Ricky Williams situation. He was a much better coach than a GM, though.

SwampDawg
01-19-2007, 01:12 PM

The IU administration also ran out the man that is now the all time win leader in NCAA basketball wins, I wouldn't put a lot in the current administrations ability to pick head coaches.

DolphinsFan23
01-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I read that the Indiana fans weren't too happy about Cam moving Randle El from QB to wide receiver. Then they lost a game or two and put Randle El back in at QB. But they still kept losing ... probably because of the rest of the team and not Randle El. But you know how it is with head coaches .. they get blamed for everything. Bottom line ... Indiana is mostly a basketball school and they don't usually attract the best players as recruits. The best from their conference end up at Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan, etc. Obviously, Cam ended up right about Randle El as a receiver. Just watch the 2005 Super Bowl Steelers. Randle El got a big contract with the Redskins last year ... as a receiver.

Which reminds me of Jay Cutler .... somebody screwed up bad in the Big 10 when they overlooked Jay Cutler. Jay was from a small town near Indiana Univ. in Bloomington called Santa Claus, Indiana. Cam Cameron was probably gone at Indiana by the time Jay was a senior in high school. Illinois gave him a scholarship and then took it away or something. Jay took what he could get with an offer from Vanderbilt and made them into one of the best teams they've ever had in 2005. They even beat Tennessee in Knoxville. THAT got my attention last year before the 2006 draft. Jay overachieved bigtime to make Vanderbilt a decent team in the super competitive SEC. Look at Jay now ... the Broncos fans love him in Denver. It's pretty rare for a QB to start as a rookie and Jay did fairly well. I think he'll be damn good in 2007.

EAZY 0
01-19-2007, 01:25 PM
The IU administration also ran out the man that is now the all time win leader in NCAA basketball wins, I wouldn't put a lot in the current administrations ability to pick head coaches.

the FANS ran out cameron bc hes a LOSER

jason8er
01-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Someone posted a quote by OGun who said that Cameron coached like Indiana was beneath him. He treated the players like they were men which may have been a bad idea lol. Sounds to me like he didnt really care about Indiana after awhile. He knew he was going back to the NFL. Kinda the reverse of Saban
I read that too. Cam sounds like the Anti-Saban, and treats men who happen to be professional athletes like men, instead of screaming at them like a highschool or college coach. Both men are now in the league where they belong. Maybe Mcmike and CC will perform for Cam now.

BLITZKRIEG
01-19-2007, 01:40 PM
the FANS ran out cameron bc hes a LOSER

They're the LOSERS now!!......:sidelol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!