PDA

View Full Version : Fer Sure .... there is a GOD!!!

DolfanTom
01-21-2007, 11:46 PM
There is a God folks!! There is a God!!!

I just witnessed the biggest choke in Championship Game history and I love it!! The Patsies totally choked! Marsha Brady choked on the last drive!!! IT was wonderful!! No more stories on Brady and BB and their playoff record!!! Phuck them!!!!!! I love it!!!

And BB is a bitter bitter bitter sore loser!! Just check out his post-game press conference!!! One bitter mother phucker!!!! :sidelol: :lol: :boohoo:

Patriot mistique is dead!! Jets, Bills and Dolphins will all be better next year and the Patriots have a brutal schedule!!! Say goodbye to the AFC East cakewalk Patsies!!! Your run is over, and it's over w/ the BIGGEST CHOKE IN NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HISTORY!!!

:bye:

Capt. Dick
01-21-2007, 11:50 PM
What a great way to start the New Year.:D

TotoreMexico
01-21-2007, 11:53 PM
21-3 lead and you lost the game!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

muscle979
01-22-2007, 12:11 AM
This was a great day for football. Everybody outside of Boston just let out a huge sigh of relief.

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Think of it like this!!

Massachusetts is the head

Connecticut is the throat

Vermont is the left hand

New Hampshire is the right hand

Right now, Vermont and New Hampshire are firmly grasping Connecticut and Massachusetts is turning purple!!!

rdhstlr23
01-22-2007, 12:51 AM
We did lose to the San Diego Chargers in 1994 after leading 21-6 at halftime. It's not the biggest choke.

muscle979
01-22-2007, 12:56 AM
We did lose to the San Diego Chargers in 1994 after leading 21-6 at halftime. It's not the biggest choke.

It is the biggest choke in a championship game. If you count the lower rounds then there are plenty of worse ones. Like when Houston blew like a 30 point lead to buffalo's backup QB in the 2nd half of the divisional playoffs.

icephinfan
01-22-2007, 05:25 AM
Tom Brady is indeed GAY. They showed the replay of the last INT thrown by Brady. His eyes were not on the intended reciever, no. They were on the A$$ES of all the guys on the sidelines waiting for him after the game. He got to cocky "Literally".Instead of focusing on his reciever, he was focusing on his "takers" on the sidelines. WOW, replays told us what we already new.
TOM BRADY IS GAY!!!! And yes, he did choke, and he still is!!!!!!!:evil: :evil:

B-lo
01-22-2007, 09:00 AM
There is a God folks!! There is a God!!!

I just witnessed the biggest choke in Championship Game history and I love it!! The Patsies totally choked! Marsha Brady choked on the last drive!!! IT was wonderful!! No more stories on Brady and BB and their playoff record!!! Phuck them!!!!!! I love it!!!

And BB is a bitter bitter bitter sore loser!! Just check out his post-game press conference!!! One bitter mother phucker!!!! :sidelol: :lol: :boohoo:

Patriot mistique is dead!! Jets, Bills and Dolphins will all be better next year and the Patriots have a brutal schedule!!! Say goodbye to the AFC East cakewalk Patsies!!! Your run is over, and it's over w/ the BIGGEST CHOKE IN NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HISTORY!!!

:bye:I didn't get to see BB cry ! Can you sum it up, what was he crying and bitter about? Thanks

adamprez2003
01-22-2007, 09:26 AM
The biggest choke ever in Championship history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Colts and Manning 3-0 in last three! LOL!!!!!!

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I didn't get to see BB cry ! Can you sum it up, what was he crying and bitter about? Thanks
He was just really really bitter and short w/ reporters. And at the end, he's like "any more questions" real snotty, then essentially just darts out. Unlike Brady who - Gay and all - at least took the loss w/ class and didn't cry about it.

BB was like - Oh no, you mean I might have to answer questions about why I didn't win the SB??? FU media!

Kinda like some other ******** coach that just jetted for Incestabama.

B-lo
01-22-2007, 12:33 PM
He was just really really bitter and short w/ reporters. And at the end, he's like "any more questions" real snotty, then essentially just darts out. Unlike Brady who - Gay and all - at least took the loss w/ class and didn't cry about it.

BB was like - Oh no, you mean I might have to answer questions about why I didn't win the SB??? FU media!

Kinda like some other ******** coach that just jetted for Incestabama. That's what I figured.:cooldude:

like2god
01-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Call me crazy but I wanted the Pats to win. :rolleyes:

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Call me crazy but I wanted the Pats to win. :rolleyes:WTF???

Either you are effing w/ us my friend, or you wanted to see Manning remain title-less like our Danny Boy, therefore eliminating the possibility that he'll be seen as a better QB than Danny when it's all said and done :confused:

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Call me crazy but I wanted the Pats to win. :rolleyes:

*Flings poop*

Take that!

like2god
01-22-2007, 12:53 PM
WTF???

Either you are effing w/ us my friend, or you wanted to see Manning remain title-less like our Danny Boy, therefore eliminating the possibility that he'll be seen as a better QB than Danny when it's all said and done :confused:

A little from column A and a little from column B. :lol:

Seriously, I don't like either team, I just like the Pats a little more than I like the Colts.

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I just like the Pats a little more than I like the Colts.Yeah, I suppose Stalin was a little better than Hitler

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey l2g, best of both worlds from column A&B. Manning could LOSE the SB!

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 12:57 PM
A little from column A and a little from column B. :lol:

Seriously, I don't like either team, I just like the Pats a little more than I like the Colts.

Are you high?

like2god
01-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I suppose Stalin was a little better than Hitler
:lol:

like2god
01-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Are you high?

Nope, like I said I don't really like either team, it's a pick your poison type of choice. I want to see a competitive SB, not one where the Colts defense forgets to show up and the Bears run all over them. :cooldude:

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Nope, like I said I don't really like either team, it's a pick your poison type of choice. I want to see a competitive SB, not one where the Colts defense forgets to show up and the Bears run all over them. :cooldude:

We will see, i just couldnt root for the Pat's!

Mike13
01-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I suppose Stalin was a little better than Hitler

They still killed about 12 million people each.

Anyway its been a damn good weekend, Pats choke, Fins get a talented Offensive mind as their HC.

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
*Flings poop*

Take that!
thanks!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Anytime!