PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in Chapel Hill, NC?

FinsGirlie
01-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Being the good girlfriend that I am, i've been saving up to purchase tarheel tickets next season for my boyfriend. He/we are die-hard tarheel fans and the only wish he's ever had is to go to a game in Chapel Hill. He doesn't know about what i'm sneaking around to do for him but i've been wondering about the parking situation. Is there somewhere to purchase parking passes or do you park down the street in a lot and walk or what? I've never been up there before obviously and I don't know anyone that can give me a heads up, but if I need to snag a parking pass i'll have to put away a lil more $$ for that. Any heads up?? Oh also, been dying to find some fan gear somewhere and I can't find ANYTHING online...not on ebay..dunno :confused:

NJFINSFAN1
01-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Being the good girlfriend that I am, i've been saving up to purchase tarheel tickets next season for my boyfriend. He/we are die-hard tarheel fans and the only wish he's ever had is to go to a game in Chapel Hill. He doesn't know about what i'm sneaking around to do for him but i've been wondering about the parking situation. Is there somewhere to purchase parking passes or do you park down the street in a lot and walk or what? I've never been up there before obviously and I don't know anyone that can give me a heads up, but if I need to snag a parking pass i'll have to put away a lil more $$ for that. Any heads up?? Oh also, been dying to find some fan gear somewhere and I can't find ANYTHING online...not on ebay..dunno :confused:

My brother does, he also coaches at UNC

Here, use this site map for info your looking for.
http://www.unc.edu/map/

FinsGirlie
01-22-2007, 05:47 PM
My brother does, he also coaches at UNC

Here, use this site map for info your looking for.
http://www.unc.edu/map/

oh thanks i hope it helps...it would be so awesome if i could set something up to get him to be a ball boy for a game or something....do you think it'd be possible?

NJFINSFAN1
01-22-2007, 06:22 PM
oh thanks i hope it helps...it would be so awesome if i could set something up to get him to be a ball boy for a game or something....do you think it'd be possible?

Doubtful

My brother is a swim coach so he would be no help on that end.

King Felix
01-22-2007, 06:51 PM
another tar heel fan? woooot

whos yo fav player currently on the team?

King Felix
01-22-2007, 06:58 PM
you cant find unc gear? you can buy them everywhere here

FinsGirlie
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
another tar heel fan? woooot

whos yo fav player currently on the team?

ill go with the popular vote....hansborough....but im diggin reyshawn terry...and i cant spell when it comes to names so im hoping you know who i mean haha

FinsGirlie
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
you cant find unc gear? you can buy them everywhere here

nope, all i've found is a foam finger....i want like beads and crazy hats and wigs and crap lol

Clumpy
01-22-2007, 10:24 PM
Go Duke!!! :up:

Amars
01-22-2007, 10:53 PM

:lol:

Classic

Clumpy
01-22-2007, 10:53 PM
:foundout:

:D

byroan
01-22-2007, 11:02 PM

Die.

Clumpy
01-22-2007, 11:10 PM
:lol:

Ferretsquig
01-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Parking for basketball games is pretty easy. They won't let you park anywhere on campus, but there are park and ride lots all around town with shuttle service directly to the Dean Smith center. Bus service is free...event shuttles to the game are seven bucks.

http://www.townofchapelhill.org/index.asp?NID=401

As for the crap I would have no idea. Just don't wait till you get here....I'm sure they make a nice premium on all the stuff sold on Franklin street.

King Felix
01-23-2007, 02:15 AM
ill go with the popular vote....hansborough....but im diggin reyshawn terry...and i cant spell when it comes to names so im hoping you know who i mean hahayah i know who you talking about......hansborough and wright are my favorite

FinsGirlie
01-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Parking for basketball games is pretty easy. They won't let you park anywhere on campus, but there are park and ride lots all around town with shuttle service directly to the Dean Smith center. Bus service is free...event shuttles to the game are seven bucks.

http://www.townofchapelhill.org/index.asp?NID=401

As for the crap I would have no idea. Just don't wait till you get here....I'm sure they make a nice premium on all the stuff sold on Franklin street.

oh thanks!!!!!! it'll just be good to know what to expect :) i may have to wait til we go up there to buy crap seeing as i can't find ANYTHING anywhere!!!!

FinsGirlie
01-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Die.

oh gawd i second that :refuse:

SpurzN703
01-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Always nice to have another female on this site. :wink:

KTownsDolphins
01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Tar Heels and Blud Devils can all die.

Clemson Tigers baby.

FinsGirlie
01-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Always nice to have another female on this site. :wink:

ya....that's the consensus between all you guys so far LOL

Clumpy
01-24-2007, 02:06 AM
oh gawd i second that :refuse:

:wink:

SpurzN703
01-24-2007, 12:50 PM
ya....that's the consensus between all you guys so far LOL

Well hey, we're outnumbering our female counterparts here. Don't get offended if you hear a few whistles as you post on the board :wink:

Roman529
01-24-2007, 04:57 PM

Puke sucks!!!! :lol:

King Felix
01-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Puke sucks!!!! :lol::yeahthat:

Clumpy
01-25-2007, 01:08 AM
:mad:

KTownsDolphins
01-25-2007, 01:33 AM
Puke will get a beat down by the Tigers Thursday night.