PDA

View Full Version : What happened Pats Fans?

Mike13
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
What happened to " We're going to win a 4th Super Bowl duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Oh well have fun jerking off to your Tom Brady posters and crying into your beers.

And I thought the Charger's choke job coukdn't be topped.

Get used to saying **** like " duuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr At least we made the playoffs durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

like2god
01-22-2007, 04:49 PM
It has been awfully quite in here lately. :hmmm:

:biggrin:

Mike13
01-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Still drinking probably or maybe the bandwagon fell off of a cliff.

like2god
01-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Or they all hung themselves with their pink feather boas. :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Or they all hung themselves with their pink feather boas. :lol:
buncha patsies!

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 05:14 PM
At least you have the Bills fans to rip on still!

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 05:21 PM
At least you have the Bills fans to rip on still!
ripping bills fans is like cow hunting.

Type-O
01-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Man,those bandwagoneers really hide after a loss. Thats because they were only fans since the winning started,now it's onto another team.

You'd think they'd be a little more used to **** like this with the Red Sox and all.

retired opfinistic
01-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Man,those bandwagoneers really hide after a loss. Thats because they were only fans since the winning started,now it's onto another team.

You'd think they'd be a little more used to **** like this with the Red Sox and all.
just think we won't have to hear anymore Red Sox bullsh*t for 86 more years!!!!!

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Why are they gone?

The inconvenient football season - that gets in the way of the Red Sox - is now over!!!

Oh, and they just committed the biggest choke in NFL Conference Championship Game History!!! :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Thank god!!

LABillzFan
01-22-2007, 06:02 PM
ripping bills fans is like cow hunting.

Or like sweeping the fish.

Both are pretty easy to do.

DolfanTom
01-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Or like sweeping the fish.

Both are pretty easy to do.That's why you are 15 games below .500 against us historically. :lol:

Type-O
01-22-2007, 07:36 PM
just think we won't have to hear anymore Red Sox bullsh*t for 86 more years!!!!!
:lol: I wonder what will happen in that one to earn the asterisk. Maybe Drew Barrymore and Jimmy fallon will be able to roll wheelchairs onto the celebratory mound. It killed me to see the Sox win,but then they pulled that **** and ruined it so i knew it was bull****

INPHINITY
01-22-2007, 08:48 PM
The patsies and the yankmees now have something in common...the biggest choke artists in sports history!!! You bunch of ****in ****** ****s where are you now you little ****in *******!!!!!!!!!! Talk all this **** and when you lose you ****in hide like the little ****in queer ****s that you are. *****s!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike13
01-22-2007, 11:27 PM
The patsies and the yankmees now have something in common...the biggest choke artists in sports history!!! You bunch of ****in ****** ****s where are you now you little ****in *******!!!!!!!!!! Talk all this **** and when you lose you ****in hide like the little ****in queer ****s that you are. *****s!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to buy a vowel, is there a U?

You'd think they would have evolved into some sort of higher life form too.