PDA

View Full Version : Now that we have a coach, i'm freakin' bored!!!

Finattick
01-22-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm bored as hell now. Before I was checking this damn board every 5 mins. hoping for news on our next coach. Now that thats came and went, what the heck are we gonna do. I can't debate QB's for the next 3 mos.

jdang307
01-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Senior bowl and the combine and the draft, then minicamps training camp the preseason next thing you know we're into the season! NFL became a yearlong thing for me several years ago when I started following the draft. The year we picked up Vernon Carey and got snookered is when I started following the draft more closely.

phinphan11
01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Get a hobby...

Finattick
01-22-2007, 09:21 PM
I think playing fantasy football for the first time this year has ruined me. It was awesome during the season, it really made me pay attention to all the games, which I've never really done before. I guess nascar is starting soon, i can do the fantasy thing there. Anyone know of any nascar boards where the fans interact like we do here?

Capt. Dick
01-22-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm bored as hell now. what the heck are we gonna do.

Smack bills fans of course.:lol:

bigbry
01-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Smack bills fans of course.:lol:

And never...never stop!

BB

Mike13
01-22-2007, 11:36 PM
**** with the rival fans, speculate about our future etc.

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Drink beer with friends and remember the good old days....smoke pot and bust out the Playstation....finger your neighbor's sister....buy a pet rock

bigbry
01-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Drink beer with friends and remember the good old days....smoke pot and bust out the Playstation....finger your neighbor's sister....buy a pet rock

Ummmmmm neighbors sister.

Homer Simpson

A&O
01-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Twiddle your thumbs!

COMEBACKRICKY
01-26-2007, 12:01 AM
buy a ps3. but i must admit, the neighbor does sound a bit more enticing, especially for me considering she was a cheerleader at our high school. mmmm.

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 09:35 AM
buy a ps3. but i must admit, the neighbor does sound a bit more enticing, especially for me considering she was a cheerleader at our high school. mmmm.
:wink:

Rah! Rah! Rah! Former cheeleader, might need the fist, then!:D

PhinzN703
01-26-2007, 10:27 AM

In that order? :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 10:37 AM
In that order? :lol:
If done in order the rock will smell funny by the time you get it home.

Billhoff
01-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm bored as hell now. Before I was checking this damn board every 5 mins. hoping for news on our next coach. Now that thats came and went, what the heck are we gonna do. I can't debate QB's for the next 3 mos.

Bored?.........Insert finger up arse and cover your eyes..........just like you did all football season.:lol:

Kinzua
01-26-2007, 01:53 PM

Poor baby! How about spending some time on your school work so you can finally get out of sixth grade on your third try? :lol:

finsrclowns
01-26-2007, 03:18 PM
I can't debate QB's for the next 3 mos.

You can't debate what you don't have. Don't worry the fins will keep things interesting. :lol: Ricky will return or Mularkey will be named Special Assistant in Charge of Trick Plays. :lol: One of the fins will get arrested or you'll unveil an even gayer uniform. :lol: So stay tuned.

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Bored?.........Insert finger up arse and cover your eyes..........just like you did all football season.:lol:
leave you hobbies to yourself Jackhoff!

bigbry
01-26-2007, 05:33 PM
You can't debate what you don't have. Don't worry the fins will keep things interesting. :lol: Ricky will return or Mularkey will be named Special Assistant in Charge of Trick Plays. :lol: One of the fins will get arrested or you'll unveil an even gayer uniform. :lol: So stay tuned.

Mularky is "special"

BB

finsrclowns
01-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Mularky is "special"

BB

We know.:lol:

TotoreMexico
01-26-2007, 06:05 PM

Way too much information about your hobbies:shakeno: