PDA

View Full Version : tuna for gm anyone?

ohiobryan
01-23-2007, 12:12 AM
how about we let parcells shop for the grocies in miami?especially granting randy mueller premission to interview with tennessee!:dolphins: :cooldude:

QrtBck13
01-23-2007, 12:16 AM
ahh id rather just keep Mueller

Ryan1973
01-23-2007, 12:25 AM
I doubt Mueller is going to go anywhere now that he has control over personnel and seems to get along with Cameron.

ohiobryan
01-23-2007, 12:30 AM
tuna or floyd reese!

Mike13
01-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Reese is with the Giants.

bababooey
01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
how about we let parcells shop for the grocies in miami?especially granting randy mueller premission to interview with tennessee!:dolphins: :cooldude:
Hey Bryan...have you ever been right about anything concerning the Dolphins the last couple years?? I mean, seriously. Have you ever been right about ONE thing?

Kinzua
01-24-2007, 11:48 AM
:sidelol:

Having just said adios to one "if I can't win, I'll quit" ego-maniac in Nick Saban, I think H. Wayne would be smart enough not to bring in the ultimate "if I can't win, I'll retire" ego-maniac in Bill Parcells, but then, H. Wayne does seem to like having big names associated with his team. Cameron and Mueller just don't have much pizzaz. Heck, even the Bills have Levy and Jauron, one a HOFer and the other a former COY.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

So, as a Bills fan, I say, H. Wayne, go for it! You need that inflated ego masking mediocre GM talent on the Miami Dolphins! It will insure Carp mediocrity or worse for the next decade at least!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

PatriotReign
01-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Tuna was good a while back but's he is at best a rental coach nowadays.

retired opfinistic
01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Tuna was good a while back but's he is at best a rental coach nowadays.
More like a Merc! He'll retire and sign a contract with ESPN co-hosting an NFL commentary show with Mike Ditka!:lol:

Kinzua
01-25-2007, 03:08 PM
More like a Merc! He'll retire and sign a contract with ESPN co-hosting an NFL commentary show with Mike Ditka!:lol:

You seriously don't want him in Miami as a gm. He's a great coach but he's a manipulator, and as GM, like Tom Donahoe (whom you really don't want either), he might win some but effectively creates a dysfunctional atmosphere around the team that will cost you more than you gain. :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-25-2007, 03:55 PM
You seriously don't want him in Miami as a gm. He's a great coach but he's a manipulator, and as GM, like Tom Donahoe (whom you really don't want either), he might win some but effectively creates a dysfunctional atmosphere around the team that will cost you more than you gain. :shakeno:
I personally, don't care for the man.