PDA

View Full Version : The Pats will be back with a vengeance next season

PatriotDynasty
01-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Not bad for a team that was supposedly done going into this season, eh? With 2 #1 draft picks, franchising Asante, and another year of growth for Maroney and Chad Jackson, I expect a STRONGER Patriot team next season. Free Agency (hello Adalius Thomas!) should be big for us this off-season, with over $30 million in cap space to work with. The Patriots will be playoff bound in 07-08! Mark my words!

wazzy
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM
You are right! You douche bags look good going into next season!

adamprez2003
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Hopefully you draft a few more Chad Jacksons and bring in some more Reche Caldwells in free agency

Type-O
01-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Actually,my prediction is that Marsha gets knoced out for the season by week 5. After the display of absolute class the Pats showed after the Chargers game and after this last loss,i'm sure the whole NFL is sick and tired of the Hobo and his bunch of classless jackasses. Heres to brady being a marked man in 07.

Mike13
01-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah because you guys splurged in Free Agency.

Pioli and Belichick don't spend worth a ****, hell they just always let people go.

"addition by subtraction" does not work.

Nice to see that you toned down your expectations.

DolfanTom
01-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Not bad for a team that was supposedly done going into this season, eh? With 2 #1 draft picks, franchising Asante, and another year of growth for Maroney and Chad Jackson, I expect a STRONGER Patriot team next season. Free Agency (hello Adalius Thomas!) should be big for us this off-season, with over $30 million in cap space to work with. The Patriots will be playoff bound in 07-08! Mark my words!
So what you're saying is, the Patsies will abandon their process that has been ultra successful for seven years, and adopt that of ... the Redskins??? Really working well for them, eh!

Please - please do it differently, so you can start sucking!!!

Back w/ a vengeance? W/ your schedule, and a tougher AFC East (including two opponents who owned you in game this past season), I don't exactly see where the vengeance is coming from.

bigbry
01-23-2007, 07:38 PM

That is without any doubt the gayest post I have ever read. Its like you typed that with a lisp.
Is that you Tom?

BB

rdhstlr23
01-23-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't believe Asante Samuel will be franchised. If he isn't resigned, he's going to get paid in FA. Adalius Thomas has already been said to be getting franchised, so don't expect to see him in a Patriot jersey. I expect the same things from the Patriots every offseason. Low key additions/subtractions that fit their scheme and their character profile. It's a great system. I can't see them diverging from it now. New England is definitely the favorite for next year, but the offseason hasn't even really started. There are alot of things that can happen.

TotoreMexico
01-23-2007, 08:56 PM

Hmmmm this post seems familiar...

They just keep winning and winning. The surefire hall of famer, Tom Brady, led his team down on a clutch drive at the end of the first half that sent chills down my spine! The Jets were overmatched, as was shown by the resulting score. The Defensive Line of the Patriots is unmatched. The Dynasty resumes in 2007 gentlemen! Avoid the golf courses for another week, and watch the preparation of the soon to be champs!

Phinz420
01-23-2007, 11:45 PM

K (http://www.frontiernet.net/%7Erainh2o/bad%20threads/Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg)

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 09:53 AM
That is without any doubt the gayest post I have ever read. Its like you typed that with a lisp.
Is that you Tom?

BB
:lol: typed with a lisp!

BleedinGreenNC
01-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Hmmmm this post seems familiar...

Good post!! I like that!

PatriotReign
01-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Hopefully you draft a few more Chad Jacksons and bring in some more Reche Caldwells in free agency

Caldwell had a better year stats wise than Branch, granted he dropped that easy catch but I saw Branch do the same for the 'Hawks. I don't know what to make of Chad Jackson- is he a bust or a will he come on strong next year, I dunno.

Mike13
01-25-2007, 02:34 AM
Caldwell had a better year stats wise than Branch, granted he dropped that easy catch but I saw Branch do the same for the 'Hawks. I don't know what to make of Chad Jackson- is he a bust or a will he come on strong next year, I dunno.

I thought that CJ would be a good pro.
But you know something's up when he was slated to go in the first, then slides into the second.

nyjunc
01-25-2007, 09:36 AM

Who said you were done? As long as Brady is healthy NE will always be good but alot of core guys are getting old and I think they did it w/ a little smoke and mirrors this year. I think the Pats are ripe to be dropped from the top spot next year.

TotoreMexico
01-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Good post!! I like that!

:hi5: