PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Sega (genesis) -- Funny Pic

mor911
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
I saw this on Joystiq, and figured that you buttholes had to see it...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

How many add-ons do you (or did you) have?

Phin-o-rama
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
sega genesis and sega cd....never had the sega core system but a friend of mine did....

Motion
01-23-2007, 04:51 PM
:lol: Nice!

I had the 32X!!!!!

Had to have it to play Doom.

What a sham :lol:

Mike13
01-23-2007, 05:48 PM
:lol: Does that belong to The Mor?

Alex44
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Sega Genesis = One of the best systems all time. Long live 2D side scroller games!

TrueDolFan
01-23-2007, 06:54 PM
I had the power base converter. I bought it so that I could play Phantasy Star.

Scatman
01-24-2007, 12:08 AM
damn i still have too.....sega genesis, with sega cd and 32x attached

craziest part is i still have the thing hooked up

great system..

Slappy8800
01-24-2007, 01:30 AM
sega cd and sega 32x

Majpain
01-24-2007, 01:36 AM
Sega Genesis = One of the best systems all time. Long live 2D side scroller games!

Ranger X :hi5:

xDOLPHINSx
01-24-2007, 04:36 AM
I saw this on Joystiq, and figured that you buttholes had to see it...

http://norealnews.com/images/genesistower.jpg

How many add-ons do you (or did you) have?

:crying: buttholes...:moon: take that

Marino2Clayton
01-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Madden was so much better on the Genisis than on Super Nintendo.

Agent51
01-24-2007, 10:52 AM
sega genesis and sega cd....never had the sega core system but a friend of mine did....

I had the original Sega, and the Genesis.

The original Sega rocked. It had cartridges AND these little card things. Not sure why some games were on cartridges and some on cards, but it was cool, lol. I remember if you had dust in the cartridge or something instead of just getting a blank screen or a screen with all those random color pixels it would actually load up a game that was in the system itself. The gamne ws pretty cool, it was 2 games in one. One was Safari Hunter if I remember correctly, and it was similar to Duck Hunt but you were in a jungle and there were bats and panthers and stuff to shoot. The other was a motorcycle racing game. For that I had like ALL the games, plus 2 light guns, and 2 of the arcade joystick controllers.

As far as Genesis, I also had tons of games, but the only accessories I had were 2 of the "turbo" controllers, which had a turbo button that basically made it so whatever button you pressed (when the turbo switch was on) was like you really were pressing it SUPER fast. It worked great in games like track and field, lol. I also remember always using the hall of fame bears team in Madden '94 just because they had Walter Payton and he was SO fast that game, and throwing in Madden was hard "back in the day" :lol:

I never had Game Genie for any of my systems, I always liked to figure stuff out on my own and beat games the rght way instead of getting invincibility to blow through an action game. My cousin had one for Nintendo though so we'd mess around with it sometimes. I remember having to put in all those lines of code before you could play, and there was a limit on how many cheats you could have activated