PDA

View Full Version : 2007 mock seriously

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 01:50 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif new 2007 mock dream...

OK IMA HUGE FINS FAN N THIS IS MY 1ST TIME HERE,
HERES MY DREAM DRAFT FOR '07
MIAMI TRADES THERE PIC TO THE BILLS FOR NATE CLEMENT THEN @ #12 WE EITHER GET TED GINN THE GAMEBREAKER WE NEED (WELKER IS GOOD BUT NOT ENUFF) OR GAINE ADAMS WE PASSED ON MERRIMEN B4 SO HERES OUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP HES A FREAK...OUR LB'S NEED THIS GUY ..
AS FOR QB...WE GOTTA GIVE CULPEPPER ONE MORE YR I MEAN HE WAS AN ALL-PRO EVEN MARINO N PALMER RECOVERED FROM A HUGE INJURY LIKE THAT GIVE GUY A CHANCE IF HE SUCKS THEN WATEVER WE AREA WORK IN PROGRESS WTF!!..I FEEL CAM WILL WORK WONDERS FOR HIM PEPP IS A POCKET PASSER NOW N CAM LOVES POCKET PASSERS..
SO THEN AFTER HAVING GINN OR ADAMS N CLEMENT IN THEN IN THE 2ND ROUND WE GET TROY SMITH BABY ..IMAGIN TROY SMITH TO GINN N CHAMBERS WOW..BOOKER MCMIKE WELKER IF CULPEPEPR DONT WORK OUT ...
3RD ROUND WE CA ADDRESS OL OR MORE DF
ALL THE BOARDS HAVE US GETTING HALL/ADAMS N SOME QUINN I SAY GO WIT MINES FINS BABY ALL DA WAY

TheJetsBlow
01-24-2007, 01:55 PM
What?

pigskinguy
01-24-2007, 01:59 PM
My eyes! My eyes!

Irish Phin Fan
01-24-2007, 02:00 PM
No idea what you just said.

Crunkcore
01-24-2007, 02:02 PM
I could barely read that.

Majpain
01-24-2007, 02:02 PM
I think we found Dom a rival.

mroz
01-24-2007, 02:05 PM
are you suggesting that we trade for a draft pick for a player that is an unrestricted free agent?
:confused:

ADDiKT
01-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Stop Posting this and creating new threads everywhere with this same post... We get it

kingfin23
01-24-2007, 02:08 PM
are you suggesting that we trade for a draft pick for a player that is an unrestricted free agent?
:confused:He got no idea whats going on...

yankeehillbilly
01-24-2007, 02:08 PM
my head hurts

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:09 PM
sorry bout the caps n re-posting didnt know...also then i hope we sign clement or samaul ...teams always sign there division rivals players ..shiiii i think pats n bills vice versa have all our players ..

gaines/ginn 1st
troy smith 2nd
3-7 OL & DF

InMyChambers
01-24-2007, 02:12 PM
ENGLISH mo' fo'. do you speak it?

ADDiKT
01-24-2007, 02:12 PM
sorry bout the caps n re-posting didnt know...also then i hope we sign clement or samaul ...teams always sign there division rivals players ..shiiii i think pats n bills vice versa have all our players ..

gaines/ginn 1st
troy smith 2nd
3-7 OL & DF

You didn't know what? that posting the same thing in 7 different threads got annoying or that CAPS GOT ANNOYING?

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:15 PM
ok 3 things i didnt know

1- bout the caps
2 - re-posting
3- and it all being annoying to u

im sorry Mr.Fin-Dictator im sorry u got annoyed OH GOD WHAT WILL WE D NOW...chill out

anyway
http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

check that out , it has numerous mocks

WPBtoRNOFinFan
01-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I feel like you're yelling at me.

I'm scared.

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:16 PM
dude honestly dont be a jerk, cause i could speak english but i fing abbreviating is quicker like u just did (mo'Fo') practice wat u preach..
i talk englist to ya moms ertime homey ..dude take a muscle relaxer damn!!

DazedinMiami
01-24-2007, 02:19 PM
worste thread i ever read..next

djphinfan
dude honestly dont be a jerk, cause i could speak english but i fing abbreviating is quicker like u just did (mo'Fo') practice wat u preach..
i talk englist to ya moms ertime homey ..dude take a muscle relaxer damn!!'brian in ohio is that you??

Minibull
http://images.finheaven.com/forums/icons/evilgrinblack.gif new 2007 mock dream...

MIAMI TRADES THERE PIC TO THE BILLS FOR NATE CLEMENT THEN @ #12 WE EITHER GET TED GINN THE GAMEBREAKER WE NEED (WELKER IS GOOD BUT NOT ENUFF) OR GAINE ADAMS WE PASSED ON MERRIMEN B4 SO HERES OUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP HES A FREAK...OUR LB'S NEED THIS GUY ..
AS FOR QB...WE GOTTA GIVE CULPEPPER ONE MORE YR I MEAN HE WAS AN ALL-PRO EVEN MARINO N PALMER RECOVERED FROM A HUGE INJURY LIKE THAT GIVE GUY A CHANCE IF HE SUCKS THEN WATEVER WE AREA WORK IN PROGRESS WTF!!..I FEEL CAM WILL WORK WONDERS FOR HIM PEPP IS A POCKET PASSER NOW N CAM LOVES POCKET PASSERS..
SO THEN AFTER HAVING GINN OR ADAMS N CLEMENT IN THEN IN THE 2ND ROUND WE GET TROY SMITH BABY ..IMAGIN TROY SMITH TO GINN N CHAMBERS WOW..BOOKER MCMIKE WELKER IF CULPEPEPR DONT WORK OUT ...
ALL THE BOARDS HAVE US GETTING HALL/ADAMS N SOME QUINN I SAY GO WIT MINES FINS BABY ALL DA WAY

And now the translation into normal english...

"Hey all, I'm new to this board but I'm a huge Dolphin fan.

This probably will not happen, but here is my dream scenario for the Fins on draft day:

- Miami trades their #9 pick to the Buffalo Bills for CB Nate Clements and their #12 pick
- At the #12 pick, Miami picks up either Teddy Ginn Jr (as an upgrade to Welker) or pick DL/LB Gaines Adams (since we pass on Shawn Merriman we can make up for that by drafting a player with similar incredible physical talents and the Dolphins need a LB)

As to the QB situation, I believe that we must give Culpepper one more year to either prove his worth or find out that he is damaged goods. Even Dan Marino took a while to recover from serious injuries. But anyway, next year will be a rebuilding year with no one expecting this team to vie for the Super Bowl, so we (the fans) have time to see how Dante does next year. We have the added bonus of hiring Cam Cameron who is a master at teaching pocket QBs how to be successful in this game, which fits with Dante's strong arm.

Anyway, after trading for Clements and picking either Ginn or Adams, we draft QB Troy Smith as the future of this team. Imagine Smith throwing to a WR crew of Ginn, Chambers, McMichael, and Booker - wow!

In the third round, the Dolphins can address the OL or continue stock-piling defensive players.

I have seen several projections saying that we will get Hall or Adams or possibly Quinn - but I think my scenario is much better.

Go 'Phins!

======

Pant, pant... Kids, don't try this at home...

WPBtoRNOFinFan
01-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Loud noises......

EAZY 0
01-24-2007, 02:21 PM
how do my threads get shutdown and this stays?!

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
too cool dude thanks..even though your mocking me i guess i deserve it ..

DreamWeaver
01-24-2007, 02:24 PM
I could barely read that.

Consider yourself lucky.

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:25 PM
lol u guys r too funny man anywayz i enjoy getting abused in the future ...fins all da way ..until next tread peace

Majpain
01-24-2007, 02:26 PM
I feel like you're yelling at me.

I'm scared.

:lol:
:hi5:

I say that too.

DolfanCole
01-24-2007, 02:28 PM
And now the translation into normal english...

"Hey all, I'm new to this board but I'm a huge Dolphin fan.

This probably will not happen, but here is my dream scenario for the Fins on draft day:

- Miami trades their #9 pick to the Buffalo Bills for CB Nate Clements and their #12 pick
- At the #12 pick, Miami picks up either Teddy Ginn Jr (as an upgrade to Welker) or pick DL/LB Gaines Adams (since we pass on Shawn Merriman we can make up for that by drafting a player with similar incredible physical talents and the Dolphins need a LB)

As to the QB situation, I believe that we must give Culpepper one more year to either prove his worth or find out that he is damaged goods. Even Dan Marino took a while to recover from serious injuries. But anyway, next year will be a rebuilding year with no one expecting this team to vie for the Super Bowl, so we (the fans) have time to see how Dante does next year. We have the added bonus of hiring Cam Cameron who is a master at teaching pocket QBs how to be successful in this game, which fits with Dante's strong arm.

Anyway, after trading for Clements and picking either Ginn or Adams, we draft QB Troy Smith as the future of this team. Imagine Smith throwing to a WR crew of Ginn, Chambers, McMichael, and Booker - wow!

In the third round, the Dolphins can address the OL or continue stock-piling defensive players.

I have seen several projections saying that we will get Hall or Adams or possibly Quinn - but I think my scenario is much better.

Go 'Phins!

======

Pant, pant... Kids, don't try this at home...
:sidelol::sidelol:

Thanks. Your post gave me a flashback to the "Jive to English" translations on the Airplane movies.

QrtBck13
01-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Clements is a FA we dont need to trade for him we just need to flash him some cash!

yankeehillbilly
01-24-2007, 02:29 PM

abbreviating might be quicker, but what good is that if nobody can understand you?
So the question is......which is more important to you, how long it takes you to type a post, or actually getting a point across?

Majpain
01-24-2007, 02:30 PM
lol u guys r too funny man anywayz i enjoy getting abused in the future ...fins all da way ..until next tread peace

Just try speaking English, this isnt myspace or AIM/MSN.

VT Dolphan
01-24-2007, 02:33 PM
http://images.finheaven.com/forums/icons/evilgrinblack.gif new 2007 mock dream...

THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CONSIDER TURNING OFF CAPS LOCK AND USING PUNCTUATION IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOUR POSTS SERIOUSLY

MrEd
01-24-2007, 02:36 PM
:confused:

:sidelol:

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:36 PM
In conjunction with the previously entered information, I apologize deeply for the inconvenience this has cause all of you well educated people in this glorious website. No more will I CAP my words or corrupt my grammar, as to brighten your day with correct literature/font. Now may I enter the world of proper English.

loll my goodness??????????

QrtBck13
01-24-2007, 02:38 PM
:sidelol::sidelol:

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:39 PM
lol

QrtBck13
01-24-2007, 02:52 PM
will i have a sec Welcome WAZPOPPIN

waspoppin2nite1
01-24-2007, 02:54 PM
:sidelol: :lol: :dolphins:

thanks dude ..atleast some people here are normal..i didnt get ya im it froze ...

Sethdaddy8
01-24-2007, 03:06 PM
im gonna go lock up "waspoppin2nite2 "before someone else does.

VT Dolphan
01-24-2007, 03:22 PM
this is easily the funniest thread I've read on here, good work everyone

Da 'Fins
01-24-2007, 03:52 PM
ok 3 things i didnt know

1- bout the caps
2 - re-posting
3- and it all being annoying to u

im sorry Mr.Fin-Dictator im sorry u got annoyed OH GOD WHAT WILL WE D NOW...chill out

anyway
http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

check that out , it has numerous mocks

Now you know about 1 & 2. As for three - it's annoying to everyone! And, there's no need to yell at Mr. Fin. He's pointing out basic etiquette.

It would help if you wrote with some level of coherence. The best thing to do is to preview your post. Everyone makes mistakes in typos here and there. But, when an entire post looks like a typo, it becomes a problem.

Thanks for the link, however.

finsrclowns
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
i didnt get ya im it froze ...

'tard alert.:lol:

Mike13
01-24-2007, 04:40 PM
'tard alert.:lol:

How ironic.

In conjunction with the previously entered information, I apologize deeply for the inconvenience this has cause all of you well educated people in this glorious website. No more will I CAP my words or corrupt my grammar, as to brighten your day with correct literature/font. Now may I enter the world of proper English.

loll my goodness??????????

:lol: There ya go.

I diagree with trading our 9th rounder to Buffalo, I would never give a rival an advantage.

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 04:56 PM
How ironic
dontcha think?