PDA

View Full Version : Free Kinzua

Kinzua
01-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Okay, the mods on FinHeaven have held yours truly a prisoner since the middle of last June by banning me from the main board! Somebody arbitrarily labelled me a "bad" troll for posting a paraphrase of: "No team with Bennie Anderson starting on its oline is going to make the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl." I might have added my favorite smilie: :sidelol: , so maybe that was my sin! This was in response to numerous homer posts waxing poetical about how much Fat Bennie improved the Miami line, and now surely the Fins would go 12-4 or 13-3. I'm sure you all remember those euphoric days. :shakeno:

Hearing somebody seriously claim Bennie as an "upgrade" on a potential Super Bowl contender is serious provocation for any Bills fan. Bennie's the guy who wiffed on a block and let the KC blitz knock Kelly Holcomb silly, so I am well aware of Bennie's talents. He can definitely block better than I can, but then he's a whole lot bigger and younger than I am -- and I'm a woman whose last touch football game was easily 35+ years behind me! My main physical activities these days are mostly dog walking, easy hiking, and gardening! :eek:

Now I don't really care to post much on the main board, but I would like to change my avatar, read and send PMs, and change my siggie, all of which I can't do because I've been a "bad girl" according the power(s) that be on FH. I promise to be good in the future when I post on the main board! I promise not to use :sidelol: (well, only once in a while!) on the main board even when silly homers declare that Cam Cam is the Third Coming (everybody's favorite Crimson Tide coach was supposedly the Second!) or that a team will trade two first rounders for Ricky and Joey! I would make my own plea, but I can't post on the main board and I can't PM anybody!

So, I am asking all my legion of fans :rolleyes: in the Depths (probably some of you are in the same boat as me) to ask the mods over on the main board (Wharfrat?) to free me from exile!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kinzua

ps I will even remove my siggie reminding all Fish Fans about the last time the Fish went to the AFC Championship!

Mike13
01-24-2007, 05:07 PM
You had the intent of starting **** up, thats why you were banned.

Yeah Bennie is a POS we all know that now.

You aren't going to be a good girl or whatever the **** you are.

retired opfinistic
01-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Okay, the mods on FinHeaven have held yours truly a prisoner since the middle of last June by banning me from the main board! Somebody arbitrarily labelled me a "bad" troll for posting a paraphrase of: "No team with Bennie Anderson starting on its oline is going to make the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl." I might have added my favorite smilie: :sidelol: , so maybe that was my sin! This was in response to numerous homer posts waxing poetical about how much Fat Bennie improved the Miami line, and now surely the Fins would go 12-4 or 13-3. I'm sure you all remember those euphoric days. :shakeno:

Hearing somebody seriously claim Bennie as an "upgrade" on a potential Super Bowl contender is serious provocation for any Bills fan. Bennie's the guy who wiffed on a block and let the KC blitz knock Kelly Holcomb silly, so I am well aware of Bennie's talents. He can definitely block better than I can, but then he's a whole lot bigger and younger than I am -- and I'm a woman whose last touch football game was easily 35+ years behind me! My main physical activities these days are mostly dog walking, easy hiking, and gardening! :eek:

Now I don't really care to post much on the main board, but I would like to change my avatar, read and send PMs, and change my siggie, all of which I can't do because I've been a "bad girl" according the power(s) that be on FH. I promise to be good in the future when I post on the main board! I promise not to use :sidelol: (well, only once in a while!) on the main board even when silly homers declare that Cam Cam is the Third Coming (everybody's favorite Crimson Tide coach was supposedly the Second!) or that a team will trade two first rounders for Ricky and Joey! I would make my own plea, but I can't post on the main board and I can't PM anybody!

So, I am asking all my legion of fans :rolleyes: in the Depths (probably some of you are in the same boat as me) to ask the mods over on the main board (Wharfrat?) to free me from exile!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kinzua

ps I will even remove my siggie reminding all Fish Fans about the last time the Fish went to the AFC Championship!

Free Kinzua!

Even though you're a naughty girl on the main boards, you do know a thing or two about the ol' pigskin! Now if we could only get you banned from the Depths!:wink:

SpurzN703
01-24-2007, 05:23 PM
:rolleyes2 I don't trust it

like2god
01-24-2007, 05:43 PM
NO. :lol:

I'll do my part for ya. I don't know whether or not anyone will listen to me but I'll give it a shot. Just understand that they have been cracking down on the smack (or anything remotely close) lately and a comment like......
"Cam Cam is the Third Coming (everybody's favorite Crimson Tide coach was supposedly the Second!)"
.......would more than likely get you banned yet again. But, if you want to torture yourself and visit the main board, I'll ask someone.

*Edit- pm sent. :cooldude:

DolfanTom
01-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Kinzua supported my run for Head Coach of the Dolphins, so I'll support the Free Kinzua movement!!

Free Kinzua!!!

Kinzua
01-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks to those of you who support me in my quest for reinstatement ... Opie, L2G, and Dolfan Tom.

Spurz ... I NEVER was a Saban fan, so you can trust me! I don't lie!

Patsie ... May your firstborn look like Tom Brady and have Bill Belichick's good manners! :lol:

Mike13
01-25-2007, 02:39 AM
!

Patsie ... May your firstborn look like Tom Brady and have Bill Belichick's good manners! :lol:

:tantrum:

icephinfan
01-25-2007, 04:06 AM
:hmmm: Let me see, did you ever answer L2G's question??????

Well then my answer is:
:bye: :banned: :nana: :nana: :nana:

:lol:

B-lo
01-25-2007, 08:39 AM
WOW!!!!!! I seriously had NO IDEA Kinzua was a female!!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just did not know???:eek:

Mindwarp
01-25-2007, 08:44 AM
ok I offer this trade off
I will let you play again, but if you slip up ONCE your gone forever from the whole site.

Permaban never to return again.

deal?

retired opfinistic
01-25-2007, 10:12 AM
I will let you play again, but if you slip up ONCE your gone forever from the whole site.

deal?
Whoa! That's a devil of a deal MW!

Permaban? Is that a new high power deoderant? :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Take the deal!!

Colorado Dolfan
01-25-2007, 10:39 AM

:sidelol:

After that creative post, I was gonna put in a good word for you... Looks like I was a day late and a dollar short... :tongue:

retired opfinistic
01-25-2007, 11:08 AM

After that creative post, I was gonna put in a good word for you... Looks like I was a day late and a dollar short... :tongue:
how's it going CDF?

SpurzN703
01-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks to those of you who support me in my quest for reinstatement ... Opie, L2G, and Dolfan Tom.

Spurz ... I NEVER was a Saban fan, so you can trust me! I don't lie!

Fine by me. I used to, but I hate the focker now :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-25-2007, 12:42 PM
WOW!!!!!! I seriously had NO IDEA Kinzua was a female!!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just did not know???:eek:
now you won't talk to her, cuz she's a grrl?

BleedinGreenNC
01-25-2007, 01:17 PM
now you won't talk to her, cuz she's a grrl?

Apples and Oranges with Bill's fans!:sidelol:

finsrclowns
01-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Okay, the mods on FinHeaven have held yours truly a prisoner since the middle of last June by banning me from the main board! Somebody arbitrarily labelled me a "bad" troll for posting a paraphrase of: "No team with Bennie Anderson starting on its oline is going to make the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl." I might have added my favorite smilie: :sidelol: , so maybe that was my sin!

:sidelol: Now that is some funny sh!t. Why mocking that swinging gate would get any mod's gills in a bunch is beyond belief, but shows you that you have to be PC on the main board even when talking about our trash.:lol:

On a side note, I seriously doubt Wharf had anything to do with it. He may be a lousy stinkin' fish but otherwise he's ok.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-25-2007, 01:24 PM

deal?

Not speaking for Kinzua but I can tell you what my response to that "offer" would be.:moon:

Kinzua
01-25-2007, 02:59 PM

deal?

Deal!!!

like2god
01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
Deal!!!
What MindWarp forgot to tell you was that you now have to change your avy to a picture of Jason Taylor. :chuckle:

SpurzN703
01-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Let's see how long Kinzua lasts :tongue:

guatemalanfan
01-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Deal!!!

oh well, you'll be banned soon:chuckle:.......what would we do without a happy owned day :boohoo: ..........:lol:

TotoreMexico
01-25-2007, 06:38 PM

We should make a bet:yes:

FinaciousOne
01-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Free Kinzua???
When did he start charging?

like2god
01-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I think she'll do just fine.

like2god
01-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Free Kinzua???
When did he start charging?

FinaciousOne
01-25-2007, 11:43 PM

His wife calls him "Minute Rice".
Done in three minutes.

Mike13
01-26-2007, 01:01 AM
We should make a bet:yes:

Thats what Vbookie is for.

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 09:37 AM
oh well, you'll be banned soon......what would we do without a happy owned day ..........

:booty: :booty:

:party: 1/26/2007:party:
:rastanana HAPPY OWNED :rastanana
:cake: DAY!!!:cake:
:bob: :bob:

http://kinzua.justgotowned.com/ (http://kinzua.justgotowned.com/)

Colorado Dolfan
01-26-2007, 10:13 AM
how's it going CDF?

Got in my first accident ever a couple weeks ago... :(

Had this car for 3 1/2 weeks and did over $7000 in damage... :shakeno:

Thankfully, my insurance didn't go up! :up:

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 10:17 AM

That sucks about the accident, hope there were no injuries. Good thing the insurance company didn't bend you over because of it.:D

like2god
01-26-2007, 10:18 AM

Damn, sorry to hear that CD. Hope all is well.

Colorado Dolfan
01-26-2007, 10:34 AM
That sucks about the accident, hope there were no injuries. Good thing the insurance company didn't bend you over because of it.:D

Yeah, all that damage and no injuries... Hell, the airbags never even deployed...:shakeno:

The guy I slid into got a flat tire and that's it... :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
01-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeah, all that damage and no injuries... Hell, the airbags never even deployed...:shakeno:

The guy I slid into got a flat tire and that's it... :sidelol:
Wow, he got off easy.

Kinzua
01-26-2007, 08:30 PM

It's a rule of cars: the newer the car, the bigger the red targets on the front, sides, and back are.

Did some stupid whitetail ever smack my 12-year-old Mazda truck even though I drove that beast through back road deer country all the time? Never. I get a new car and two bambis run into the less than year old Hyundai within two months -- on the damn interstate less than a mile from the city limits! :boohoo: :fire: :boohoo:

bigbry
01-26-2007, 10:19 PM
It's a rule of cars: the newer the car, the bigger the red targets on the front, sides, and back are.

Did some stupid whitetail ever smack my 12-year-old Mazda truck even though I drove that beast through back road deer country all the time? Never. I get a new car and two bambis run into the less than year old Hyundai within two months -- on the damn interstate less than a mile from the city limits! :boohoo: :fire: :boohoo:

Is a Hyundai even worth $7000.00?

BB

Mike13
01-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Ever try crossing a street in Miami?:lol:

anditsgood
01-27-2007, 12:51 AM

hope everything is ok col

Kinzua
01-29-2007, 12:32 PM

deal?

Yooohoooo, Mindwarp .... I did say "yes" to the deal ... just in case you forgot about me! :cooldude:

Mindwarp
01-29-2007, 12:44 PM
I did. I forget about bill fans all the time. Anyways.. 1 slipup no matter how small you are gone for life.

Perfect23
01-29-2007, 12:52 PM
why did I just read that

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:25 PM
I know a Junkie that has a pm in her box. :whistle:

retired opfinistic
01-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I know a Junkie that has a pm in her box. :whistle:
:lol: How do ya expect her to find anything in her box? Like looking for a penny in the Lincoln Tunnel.

FinaciousOne
01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
:lol: How do ya expect her to find anything in her box? Like looking for a penny in the Lincoln Tunnel.

:lol: There's a trick to it.
Just wait at the entrance.
Eventually the discharge will bring it to her.

Kinzua
01-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Free! Free at last!

Thanks to my fans in the Depths as well as Mindwarp!

cnc66
01-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Free! Free at last!

well, the efn cockroach escaped from the hotel...damned Wharf....

welcome back Kz!

cnc66
01-29-2007, 04:48 PM
:lol: There's a trick to it.
Just wait at the entrance.
Eventually the discharge will bring it to her.

that's just wrong Tweety

FinaciousOne
01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
that's just wrong Tweety

It's Egghead Jr from Foghorn Leghorn.
Tweety's my cousin.

icephinfan
01-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Free! Free at last!

:nono:

Colorado Dolfan
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Free! Free at last!

Fans might be a little strong of a word...

Let's just say you grow on us... like a wart... :lol:

Mike13
01-29-2007, 11:36 PM
:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Free! Free at last!

:wink: We just rallied for you in the hopes that you'll spend less time here.

icephinfan
01-30-2007, 07:33 PM
What has the depths come too???:mad:

like2god
01-30-2007, 08:28 PM
What has the depths come too???:mad:
The Depths has changed Iceman, at least for me.

Last year I was the new guy, the main board was my place to hang and talk football. I found the Depths and ran my mouth (boy oh boy did I run my mouth :chuckle:), but now it's more about the funny than it is about angry exchanges. I loved the honesty and openess of the Depths and realized that the main board wasn't for me, this is my main Board. I respect the opinions of the people here (trolls included) and enjoy conversing with them.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still flip sh*t on the occasional dipsh*t that signs up for a week during the season to talk crap and I'll still jump all over stupid statements made by the rivals, but I enjoy this place. I like pointing out Blowboy's spelling errors, trading one liners with 'clowns, wishing Kinzua a Happy OWNED Day, and reminding GoBills that he is an underacheiving ignorant foul mouthed homer that lacks creativity and is overmatched here in the Depths. I love this place.

:cooldude:

icephinfan
01-30-2007, 09:24 PM

Last year I was the new guy, the main board was my place to hang and talk football. I found the Depths and ran my mouth (boy oh boy did I run my mouth :chuckle:), but now it's more about the funny than it is about angry exchanges. I loved the honesty and openess of the Depths and realized that the main board wasn't for me, this is my main Board. I respect the opinions of the people here (trolls included) and enjoy conversing with them.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still flip sh*t on the occasional dipsh*t that signs up for a week during the season to talk crap and I'll still jump all over stupid statements made by the rivals, but I enjoy this place. I like pointing out Blowboy's spelling errors, trading one liners with 'clowns, wishing Kinzua a Happy OWNED Day, and reminding GoBills that he is an underacheiving ignorant foul mouthed homer that lacks creativity and is overmatched here in the Depths. I love this place.

Good Enough for me. :hi5:

Itokemhomie34
01-30-2007, 10:20 PM

Yeah, lighten up Francis.:wink:

icephinfan
01-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah, lighten up Francis.:wink:

Somebody has been watching Stripes again.:lol:

Itokemhomie34
01-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Somebody has been watching Stripes again.:lol:

lol! I miss rippin your ice dude, homie.:boohoo:

icephinfan
01-30-2007, 10:26 PM
lol! I miss rippin your ice dude, homie.:boohoo:

I know that is your fetish.:lol:

Mike13
01-31-2007, 12:58 AM
Who does Itake34menhome root for anyway?

like2god
01-31-2007, 02:01 AM
The "home team", if you get my drift. :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-31-2007, 09:54 AM
he puts Ron Jeremy in his avy.........

Kinzua
01-31-2007, 01:54 PM
he puts Ron Jeremy in his avy.........

At least that's less creepy than having Ed Gein in his avy!

retired opfinistic
01-31-2007, 02:00 PM
At least that's less creepy than having Ed Gein in his avy!
slightly less creepy

like2god
01-31-2007, 02:28 PM
I miss the Ed Gein avy. :(

Colorado Dolfan
01-31-2007, 02:38 PM
I miss the Ed Gein avy. :(

Creepy...

retired opfinistic
02-01-2007, 10:47 AM
He looks like a character from Mayberry!:lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/edgein-1.jpg

like2god
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
He looks like a character from Mayberry!:lol:
http://www.nndb.com/people/216/000084961/ed-gein.jpg

He's your long lost Uncle Eddy that used to teach you how to make cool lamps. :lol:

retired opfinistic
02-01-2007, 11:20 AM

He's your long lost Uncle Eddy that used to teach you how to make cool lamps. :lol:
Still got a cool wallet with a neat looking tattoo!

Mike13
02-01-2007, 01:08 PM
If you are going to have a porn star in your avy, it should be a female pornstar.

adamprez2003
02-01-2007, 01:19 PM

deal?

Kinzua has just been placed on double secret probation:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-01-2007, 01:23 PM

She just posted in here, that means that she hasn`t posted in the main forum yet.:lol:

The Confessor
02-01-2007, 01:25 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol:

This is the first time I have seen this thread.

I actually thought he/she/it was offering free hummers or somethin...

adamprez2003
02-01-2007, 01:27 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

This is the first time I have seen this thread.

I actually thought he/she/it was offering free hummers or somethin...

A female bills fan who offers you a hummer is guaranteed to choke when the moment of climax approaches:evil:

The Confessor
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM
A female bills fan who offers you a hummer is guaranteed to choke when the moment of climax approaches:evil:

Thats fine, I just want to know if she SPITS OR SWALLOWS

adamprez2003
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Thats fine, I just want to know if she SPITS OR SWALLOWS

gurgles

Kinzua
02-01-2007, 01:45 PM
She just posted in here, that means that she hasn`t posted in the main forum yet.:lol:

Wrong!!! I've posted over there more than once, including this morning on the thread about 10 reasons the Carp will be better this coming year!:D

Capt. Dick
02-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Wrong!!! I've posted over there more than once, including this morning on the thread about 10 reasons the Carp will be better this coming year!:D

Thata girl!:lol:

Kinzua
02-01-2007, 01:51 PM
azfinfanmang & adamprez2003: Don't pretend you're something you're not, boys. Capt. Dick or PatsSuck are your style. :lol:

adamprez2003
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
azfinfanmang & adamprez2003: Don't pretend you're something you're not, boys. Capt. Dick or PatsSuck are your style. :lol:

You know you love it:wink:

Capt. Dick
02-01-2007, 11:11 PM

Kinzua... I know that you`ll always treasure those few moments we spent together back in `73, and after all this time that has passed, I would assume that your rectum has fully healed.

You almost pulled my trailer hitch off in ecstasy.

You also said that I was the first man that made you feel like a true bills fan. Yup...those were the days. Remember?

Capt. Dick
02-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Wow, as I sit here, even more memories of that night come flooding back.

Kinzua, when you saw my manhood, you said..."My Captain...My Captain..if you`re gonna do me back there, we`ll need lubrication!"..to which I replied..."Sorry toots, I don`t carry Ky jelly or vaseline around with me"...and you said..."No!..No!...I prefer Pennzoil 40 wgt....there`s some in my trunk."

Remember?

Mike13
02-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Kinzua... I know that you`ll always treasure those few moments we spent together back in `73, and after all this time that has passed, I would assume that your rectum has fully healed.

You almost pulled my trailer hitch off in ecstasy.

You also said that I was the first man that made you feel like a true bills fan. Yup...those were the days. Remember?

You like the fat ******* huh?

icephinfan
02-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Thata girl!:lol:

It hasn't been proven that KINZUA is a girl.

Capt. Dick
02-02-2007, 07:29 AM
It hasn't been proven that KINZUA is a girl.

She`s an older female. That`s what she says anyway.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Trailer hitch! For special lube, cover member with Vaseline then roll it in sand. She'll love it.

icephinfan
02-02-2007, 06:57 PM
She`s an older female. That`s what she says anyway.:lol:

Don't fall for it!!!!:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
02-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Don't fall for it!!!!:lol:

Apparently he did back in '73... :barf:

retired opfinistic
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Apparently he did back in '73... :barf:

She prolly still looked good at 40....in 73!

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 01:41 PM
She prolly still looked good at 40....in 73!

Yeah, but I stretched her butt-hole wide enough that it eventually developed its own ozone layer.

bigbry
02-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, but I stretched her butt-hole wide enough that it eventually developed its own ozone layer.

You just had to say "ozone" didnt ya?

BB

Capt. Dick
02-05-2007, 06:30 PM
You just had to say "ozone" didnt ya?

BB
kinda been waitin` for the right time.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-06-2007, 09:30 AM
i hope you wore a glove!

Capt. Dick
02-06-2007, 10:17 AM
i hope you wore a glove!

Actually, I wore a boot.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-06-2007, 12:33 PM
:eek:

retired opfinistic
02-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Actually, I wore a boot.:lol:
Steel toed?

Capt. Dick
02-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Steel toed?

No thanks, but I will take a Dewars on the rocks with a twist.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 10:03 AM
No thanks, but I will take a Dewars on the rocks with a twist.:lol:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....scotch!

Capt. Dick
02-07-2007, 12:15 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....scotch!

A few scotch`s before dinner...a good brandy and cigar after and then more scotch...followed by bloody mary`s in the morning when not on the ocean. O` course there was plenty of budweiser in between.

Here`s a toast with a diet coke to the old days.:D

I hope you`re plenty more careful with that stuff than I was.:wink:

retired opfinistic
02-07-2007, 12:19 PM
A few scotch`s before dinner...a good brandy and cigar after and then more scotch...followed by bloody mary`s in the morning when not on the ocean. O` course there was plenty of budweiser in between.

Here`s a toast with a diet coke to the old days.:D

I hope you`re plenty more careful with that stuff than I was.:wink:
19 years 'til I'm old enough to drink, Captain! Seriously, I'd rather smoke my poison than drink it!:D

bigbry
02-09-2007, 12:42 AM
19 years 'til I'm old enough to drink, Captain! Seriously, I'd rather smoke my poison than drink it!:D

"I'd rather smoke my poison than drink it!"-Opie

How did I know that? :redeye: :bry:

BB

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 09:40 AM
"I'd rather smoke my poison than drink it!"-Opie

How did I know that? :redeye: :bry:

BB
;) I dunno! Like knows like?