PDA

View Full Version : Dear Rising 2 - 360 Exclusive

Scatman
01-25-2007, 10:29 PM
just read that dead rising 2 will be an xbox 360 exclusive...unlike a lot of rumors were saying that it was for ps3.

ms paid a lot to keep it that way....i think its a smart move as the games has got like a small cult following already.

i really enjoyed the game, but i dont know how much funner you could make a sequel...seems kinda like a one time type of thing for me...and its originallity being what makes it so great....but who knows..capcom can make some great games when they try.

Mike13
01-25-2007, 11:48 PM
I played the first one it was pretty cool. There's just so many ways to kill zombies.

Cuban305Fan
01-26-2007, 12:54 AM
just read that dead rising 2 will be an xbox 360 exclusive...unlike a lot of rumors were saying that it was for ps3.

ms paid a lot to keep it that way....i think its a smart move as the games has got like a small cult following already.

i really enjoyed the game, but i dont know how much funner you could make a sequel...seems kinda like a one time type of thing for me...and its originallity being what makes it so great....but who knows..capcom can make some great games when they try.

I can't find any news about Dead Rising 2 in IGN, or Gamespot. Do you have a link? Because i really love Dead Rising.

Scatman
01-26-2007, 02:12 AM
I can't find any news about Dead Rising 2 in IGN, or Gamespot. Do you have a link? Because i really love Dead Rising.

bro, honestly dont remember which mag i read it on....i was walking on treadmille wen i read it.....so i wasnt paying too much attention to wat mag....maybe egm

Cuban305Fan
01-26-2007, 06:14 AM
bro, honestly dont remember which mag i read it on....i was walking on treadmille wen i read it.....so i wasnt paying too much attention to wat mag....maybe egm

Thanks, I hope is only for 360.

Motion
01-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Dear Rising? Sounds interesting. :lol:

mor911
01-26-2007, 09:44 AM

Capcom (hate 'em or love 'em) is the kings of killing franchises with sequels. If something sells even remotely well from Capcom, expect a sequel.

I agree with you 100%, this is a one-time type game. But since it sold well, Capcom will make a part 2, 3, 4, and 5 :lol: Just look at how they destroyed Megaman... Any how, I hope DR2 is great.

Pagan
01-26-2007, 12:37 PM
One of my favorite games...hope they don't ruin the sequel.

Anyone else get creeped out at the cut scene of the clown with the chainsaws?

Phin-o-rama
01-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Dear Rising,

I hope this letter finds you well.....

Signed,

Your mammy

Marino2Clayton
01-26-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm like Mor, I loved Dead Rising, but I think the only way I would but Dead Rising 2 if it had co-op through live.

Phin-o-rama
01-26-2007, 12:46 PM
yep they could do another....co-op would be the key...cuz its hot right now. It works so well with xbox live