PDA

View Full Version : Bwahaaahaaaahaaaaaaa!

Capt. Dick
01-27-2007, 01:33 PM
FinNasty posted this in another forum. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bphuIh0OHxw

DolfanTom
01-27-2007, 03:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bphuIh0OHxwI don't understand? If he wanted to cheer up Patriot fans, why didn't he just remind them all that the Red Sox report to spring training in less than a month, and that this inconvenient football season is now over!!

GoBills24
01-27-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't understand? If he wanted to cheer up Patriot fans, why didn't he just remind them all that the Red Sox report to spring training in less than a month, and that this inconvenient football season is now over!!

Your sig is doing a good job of pissing me off, BTW.

:fire:

like2god
01-27-2007, 06:43 PM
David Wright - Smackin' the Yankees off their high horse!!

DolfanTom's official offseason sig, dedicated to tormenting l2g and GoBills24

Tom, ask yourself this question........"Do I really want to get into a sig battle with l2g?".

I didn't think so. :cooldude:

:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
01-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Tom, ask yourself this question........"Do I really want to get into a sig battle with l2g?".

By all means, get a sig battle going... :wink:

I love watching New York fans duke it out... :lol:

GoBills24
01-27-2007, 06:54 PM

Gotta sit this one out.

Lack of creativity limits my potential.

:(

like2god
01-27-2007, 07:16 PM

:lol: who do you root for?

like2god
01-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Gotta sit this one out.

Lack of creativity limits my potential.

:(
That is funny and true on sooo many different levels. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
01-27-2007, 07:20 PM
:lol: who do you root for?
We went over this before, l2g... :tantrum:

I got out of New England before the Patriots' gene took hold, but the Red Sox bug got me...

...and before you ask, my lack of graphics editing skill precludes me from joining the battle... :tongue:

like2god
01-27-2007, 07:26 PM

I got out of New England before the Patriots' gene took hold, but the Red Sox bug got me...

...and before you ask, my lack of graphics editing skill precludes me from joining the battle... :tongue:
Who do you root for? :lol:

Seriously, the Red Sox? :lol:

:wink:

GoBills24
01-27-2007, 07:28 PM

You seemed like a smart guy, CD...

GoBills24
01-27-2007, 07:29 PM
That is funny and true on sooo many different levels. :lol:

Sigs, L2G, Sigs!

:mad:

Should've edited that before you got ahold of it. :lol:

like2god
01-27-2007, 07:32 PM
You seemed like a smart guy, CD...
No he didn't, I always knew there was something wrong with him. :lol:

like2god
01-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Sigs, L2G, Sigs!

:mad:

Should've edited that before you got ahold of it. :lol:
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't.

Sucks to be you my uncreative and underachieving friend. :lol:

GoBills24
01-27-2007, 07:36 PM
No he didn't, I always knew there was something wrong with him. :lol:

One look at Johnny Damon's hair, and he was hooked for life.

:evil:

J/K, CD. Yankees fans not making fun of Sox fans just isn't proper.

GoBills24
01-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't.

Sucks to be you my uncreative and underachieving friend. :lol:

Had to add that little dig in there, didn't ya?

:tantrum:

like2god
01-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Had to add that little dig in there, didn't ya?

:tantrum:

But of course. Duh :lol:

Fin Fan in Cali
01-27-2007, 07:54 PM

That was classic bro! Congrats to you and FinNasty for that. I needed that laugh!:sidelol:

Kinzua
01-27-2007, 09:12 PM

Too funny!!!

Capt. Dick
01-27-2007, 10:23 PM
That was classic bro! Congrats to you and FinNasty for that. I needed that laugh!:sidelol:

:lol: That video is like a Lay`s potato chip, you gotta watch it more than once. That guy is hilarious.

finsrclowns
01-28-2007, 01:11 AM
:lol: That video is like a Lay`s potatoe chip

Is that you Mr. President?:lol:

Capt. Dick
01-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Is that you Mr. President?:lol:

wut, you can`t read Polish?:lol:

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 12:34 PM

:lol:I'll admit l2g when I'm overmatched!! Right now, you're the Soviet Union and I'm a bunch of college guys training in Lake Placid.

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Your sig is doing a good job of pissing me off, BTW.

:fire:Being your a Bills fan, this makes me doubly happy :wink:

cnc66
01-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Being your a Bills fan, this makes me doubly happy :wink:

how much longer Tommy?

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 12:56 PM
how much longer Tommy?
The baseball stuff? If you want me to stop, I'll stop right now I guess.

It's the offseason, and it's a dead time right now, so ...

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:23 PM
I'll admit l2g when I'm overmatched!! Right now, you're the Soviet Union and I'm a bunch of college guys training in Lake Placid.
:dphan:

Don't count on any "Miracles" Tom. :goof:

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:24 PM
The baseball stuff? If you want me to stop, I'll stop right now I guess.

It's the offseason, and it's a dead time right now, so ...
I think Marty was talking about the avy. Although I would like the Mets talk to stop as soon as possible. :lol:

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 01:25 PM
I think Marty was talking about the avy. Although I would like the Mets talk to stop as soon as possible. :lol:My bad if that's the case.

How long? Another 13 days - AHHH!!!

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 01:26 PM
:dphan:

Don't count on any "Miracles" Tom. :goof:I'm getting out my checkered pants and comb-over hair do right now!!

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm getting out my checkered pants and comb-over hair do right now!!

cnc66
01-29-2007, 01:29 PM
My bad if that's the case.

Mikey had it right... I too hate the Mets BTW... below EVERY Mets bumper sticker is a NY tag... and they spring train 10 miles away... in fairness, I hate the Yankees even MORE... It gives me GREAT pleasure to see a team with 147 dollar payroll win the WS while Stienbrenner seaths about his thrown away money.

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:30 PM
My bad if that's the case.

You have alot of balls for wearing that thing, props to you bro. :yes:

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Mikey had it right... I too hate the Mets BTW... below EVERY Mets bumper sticker is a NY tag... and they spring train 10 miles away... in fairness, I hate the Yankees even MORE... It gives me GREAT pleasure to see a team with 147 dollar payroll win the WS while Stienbrenner seaths about his thrown away money.
:club:

Are you a Baseball fan Marty?

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Mikey had it right... I too hate the Mets BTW... below EVERY Mets bumper sticker is a NY tag... and they spring train 10 miles away... in fairness, I hate the Yankees even MORE... It gives me GREAT pleasure to see a team with 147 dollar payroll win the WS while Stienbrenner seaths about his thrown away money.Well, at least you hate the Yank-mees more!! :wink:

cnc66
01-29-2007, 01:36 PM
:club:

Are you a Baseball fan Marty?

no sir, I am not.... it's a genetic thing about hating the Yankees tho...

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 01:37 PM
You have alot of balls for wearing that thing, props to you bro. :yes:And you know what, it's feeling like a helluva lot longer than I thought it would before I made the bet!! Gotta hand it to Blo on this one, he got me!!

I will get my revenge!!

My name is DolfanTomius Maximus, conquerer of Blurch, leader of a family in Saratoga Springs. Wearer of an embarrassing Sig, Owner of a wounded pride ... and I will have my vengeance! In this life, or the next :fire:

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:42 PM
no sir, I am not.... it's a genetic thing about hating the Yankees tho...
I understand, the Yanks are one of those teams where you either love 'em or you despise them.

like2god
01-29-2007, 01:43 PM
And you know what, it's feeling like a helluva lot longer than I thought it would before I made the bet!! Gotta hand it to Blo on this one, he got me!!

I will get my revenge!!

My name is DolfanTomius Maximus, conquerer of Blurch, leader of a family in Saratoga Springs. Wearer of an embarrassing Sig, Owner of a wounded pride ... and I will have my vengeance! In this life, or the next :fire:

We'll figure out a way to trip up blowboy. It shouldn't be too hard, if you know what I mean. :lol:

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I understand, the Yanks are one of those teams where you either love 'em or you despise them.Funny thing about this, while you might expect I've been hating the Yanks all my life, I haven't.

I actually rooted for them in '96 when they came back, and I always respected them. Been to the Stadium many times too. I never hated the Yanks till Mike Piazza flew out to end the '00 series!!

Since then, the Yanks are up there w/ Hitler, Cancer and E.coli in my book.

DolfanTom
01-29-2007, 01:48 PM

We'll figure out a way to trip up blowboy. It shouldn't be too hard, if you know what I mean. :lol:Agreed!!

Mike13
01-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Funny thing about this, while you might expect I've been hating the Yanks all my life, I haven't.

I actually rooted for them in '96 when they came back, and I always respected them. Been to the Stadium many times too. I never hated the Yanks till Mike Piazza flew out to end the '00 series!!

Since then, the Yanks are up there w/ Hitler, Cancer and E.coli in my book.

The Yanks can give you a really bad case of diarrhea?

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 09:35 AM
The Yanks can give you a really bad case of diarrhea?Heh! Depends on the # of beers and hot dogs consumed at the game!

finsrclowns
01-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Heh! Depends on the # of beers and hot dogs consumed at the game!

Those prices give me the sh!ts too.:lol:

B-lo
01-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Agreed!!Silly , silly dolphags:shakeno: ! You bums can't get one past me, that avy wearin on ya D.T.?:tongue: I'll tell you what , you seem ready to be free, your probably tired of being owned by me, SO .... Me being the gambling man I am I have a way out of the mess your in.:D You pick the winner you want for the superbowl including the point spread of 7. I obviuosly get the other team. If you win the Avy is gone immediately. And I wear an the avy untill the pro bowl is over. If I win You wear the avy for 2 more weeks beyond the conclusion of the probowl. The probowl is not far away , so you may want to just finish out the original bet and be done with it, that's fine. But you and your friend that likes2BGay need to STFU about getting me back! Or you may want to put your "ownship" on the line again Sunday? What do ya think? :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Those prices give me the sh!ts too.:lol:
"Here's your dog and beer in a plastic cup. $14.00 please. Oh mustard and relish? $16.50."

*slightly exaggerated*

like2god
01-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Silly , silly dolphags:shakeno: ! You bums can't get one past me, that avy wearin on ya D.T.?:tongue: I'll tell you what , you seem ready to be free, your probably tired of being owned by me, SO .... Me being the gambling man I am I have a way out of the mess your in.:D You pick the winner you want for the superbowl including the point spread of 7. I obviuosly get the other team. If you win the Avy is gone immediately. And I wear an the avy untill the pro bowl is over. If I win You wear the avy for 2 more weeks beyond the conclusion of the probowl. The probowl is not far away , so you may want to just finish out the original bet and be done with it, that's fine. But you and your friend that likes2BGay need to STFU about getting me back! Or you may want to put your "ownship" on the line again Sunday? What do ya think? :cooldude:

I just tried to translate this post into english and the AltaVista-Babel Fish website crashed. :lol:

I think he's coming on to you Tom. :confused2

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 01:01 PM
I just tried to translate this post into english and the AltaVista-Babel Fish website crashed. :lol:

I think he's coming on to you Tom. :confused2

maybe this girl can help:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/_39770579_downs203-1.jpg:eek:

B-lo
01-30-2007, 01:04 PM

I think he's coming on to you Tom. :confused2 To difficult again Ulike2? What part are you confused by? I can try to rephrase it into something a little easier? It's really quite simple though? Bet or no bet! Your babel smack is getting kinda old and weak, got anything else?

B-lo
01-30-2007, 01:05 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39770000/jpg/_39770579_downs203.jpg:eek: It does seem like she may be a little more advanced than you 2 clowns!

like2god
01-30-2007, 01:05 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39770000/jpg/_39770579_downs203.jpg:eek:
I never even thought about asking Mrs. Blo to help translate. Good thinking opfin. :up:

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 01:07 PM
It does seem like she may be a little more advanced than you 2 clowns!
I like the B-Lo mask your wife has on her shoulder.:D

like2god
01-30-2007, 01:09 PM
To difficult again Ulike2? What part are you confused by?
Ummm...this part.

Silly , silly dolphags:shakeno: ! You bums can't get one past me, that avy wearin on ya D.T.?:tongue: I'll tell you what , you seem ready to be free, your probably tired of being owned by me, SO .... Me being the gambling man I am I have a way out of the mess your in.:D You pick the winner you want for the superbowl including the point spread of 7. I obviuosly get the other team. If you win the Avy is gone immediately. And I wear an the avy untill the pro bowl is over. If I win You wear the avy for 2 more weeks beyond the conclusion of the probowl. The probowl is not far away , so you may want to just finish out the original bet and be done with it, that's fine. But you and your friend that likes2BGay need to STFU about getting me back! Or you may want to put your "ownship" on the line again Sunday? What do ya think? :cooldude:

I can try to rephrase it into something a little easier? It's really quite simple though?
Oh heck, I would settle for less spelling errors, proper punctuation and just a hint of a coherent sentence. But whatever you decide is good with me. :lol:

Bet or no bet! Your babel smack is getting kinda old and weak, got anything else?
I don't know about that, I'm still laughing, :lol:

B-lo
01-30-2007, 01:10 PM
I like the B-Lo mask your wife has on her shoulder.:D I wish your wife wasn't so fukin ugly, I wouldn't have to put a mask/bag on her while I bang her.:D

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 01:12 PM
I never even thought about asking Mrs. Blo to help translate. Good thinking opfin. :up:

Ya gotta pursue all angles!

cnc66
01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I wish your wife wasn't so fukin ugly, I wouldn't have to put a mask/bag on her while I bang her.:D

and my Dad can beat up your dad... wtf...is this romper room

B-lo
01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Ummm...this part.

Oh heck, I would settle for less spelling errors, proper punctuation and just a hint of a coherent sentence. But whatever you decide is good with me. :lol: are they spelling errors , or just word talk? Like, kinda? Is that 2 difficult to understand , or is kind of the only way you would know how to read it. just let me know , I'll help you along. It's not that hard!

I don't know about that, I'm still laughing, :lol::lol:

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 01:16 PM
I wish your wife wasn't so fukin ugly, I wouldn't have to put a mask/bag on her while I bang her.:D
Sorry to burst your bubble, B-Lo, she don't like eunichs. Your wife, however is great, when she removes her teeth and my eyes are closed (which is a necessity when laying pipe on Mrs. B-Lo), I can't tell the difference between her *sshole and mouth.

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 01:17 PM
and my Dad can beat up your dad... wtf...is this romper room
:D Somedays it is. Today is one of those days. I'm feeling immature, which is tough as hell for a 2 year old!

like2god
01-30-2007, 01:19 PM

It looks like we will have to teach you how to use the quote feature on this site as well. :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-30-2007, 01:23 PM
It looks like we will have to teach you how to use the quote feature on this site as well. :lol:
Slow down cowboy, man's gotta walk before he can run.

like2god
01-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Slow down cowboy, man's gotta walk before he can run.

My bad.

B-lo
01-30-2007, 02:54 PM
It looks like we will have to teach you how to use the quote feature on this site as well. :lol: please!!

DolfanTom
01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Silly , silly dolphags:shakeno: ! You bums can't get one past me, that avy wearin on ya D.T.?:tongue: I'll tell you what , you seem ready to be free, your probably tired of being owned by me, SO .... Me being the gambling man I am I have a way out of the mess your in.:D You pick the winner you want for the superbowl including the point spread of 7. I obviuosly get the other team. If you win the Avy is gone immediately. And I wear an the avy untill the pro bowl is over. If I win You wear the avy for 2 more weeks beyond the conclusion of the probowl. The probowl is not far away , so you may want to just finish out the original bet and be done with it, that's fine. But you and your friend that likes2BGay need to STFU about getting me back! Or you may want to put your "ownship" on the line again Sunday? What do ya think? :cooldude:Oh Blo, I'll ride out my original bet. It's not that I don't want to bet on the SB, I'd just rather get you back the right way - w/ a Dolphin win over Barfalow!!

Then, and only then, will I have my vengeance!! :lol:

Thanks for the offer, though. :wink:

DolfanTom
01-30-2007, 03:08 PM
"REMOVED: please no more poo or poo related images in your sig. thanks!"

:mad::fire::tantrum:

phinphan11
01-30-2007, 03:38 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That was freakin funny as hell... loved the BB impersonation... I'm still laughing at that.

Capt. Dick
01-30-2007, 04:02 PM
I can't tell the difference between her *sshole and mouth.

Neither can blo, but when he french kisses her, he says at least he`s got a 50/50 shot.

DolfanTom
01-30-2007, 05:18 PM
You know, I finally forced myself to watch the entire thing. It's almost like this is made up. Like something Jimmy Fallen would do on SNL.

Coming next year ... the DolfanTom YouTube Webcast :lol:

B-lo
01-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh Blo, I'll ride out my original bet. It's not that I don't want to bet on the SB, I'd just rather get you back the right way - w/ a Dolphin win over Barfalow!!

Then, and only then, will I have my vengeance!! :lol:

Thanks for the offer, though. :wink:In other words DolfanTom says "just leave me alone and read my avy"!!:lol:

Mike13
01-31-2007, 12:55 AM
You know, I finally forced myself to watch the entire thing. It's almost like this is made up. Like something Jimmy Fallen would do on SNL.

Coming next year ... the DolfanTom YouTube Webcast :lol:

Do it!

retired opfinistic
01-31-2007, 09:49 AM
"REMOVED: please no more poo or poo related images in your sig. thanks!"

:mad::fire::tantrum:
:lol: the wording killed me!

retired opfinistic
01-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Neither can blo, but when he french kisses her, he says at least he`s got a 50/50 shot.
'urp!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-31-2007, 12:29 PM
No more poo?

retired opfinistic
01-31-2007, 01:58 PM
No more poo?
never fear....http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/poohsleep-1.jpg