:barf: :barf: :barf:

Mindwarp
01-27-2007, 07:41 PM
gonna ruin her new show where someone gets laid by her.. :chuckle:

Alex44
01-27-2007, 07:43 PM
gonna ruin her new show where someone gets laid by her.. :chuckle:

No man it makes it better!

Now not only do you lose your virginity to Paris, you get the Herpes to prove it!

FinaciousOne
01-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Paris has been taking Valtrex throughout her acting career.
No wonder she's never given a breakout performance.

King Felix
01-27-2007, 08:00 PM
No wonder she's never given a breakout performance.:sidelol:

HysterikiLL
01-27-2007, 08:04 PM
No wonder she's never given a breakout performance.

:chuckle:

Quelonio
01-27-2007, 08:30 PM
I kind of feel that it is sad that something so freaking personal is out there.

Dunno I guess i should just make fun of her being sick, but i find it sad that I know that she is sick, I shouldn't this hshould be her problem, not a world problem. I guess.

HysterikiLL
01-27-2007, 08:52 PM

Dunno I guess i should just make fun of her being sick, but i find it sad that I know that she is sick, I shouldn't this hshould be her problem, not a world problem. I guess.

You're not turning queer on us are you?

FinaciousOne
01-27-2007, 08:58 PM

Violation of her privacy is not funny.
Her being sick is not funny.
The fact that she has led a purposely public life that has made her become the poster girl for skankish behavior is not funny.
The probability that she has put other uninformed partners at risk of sharing her illness is not funny.
In truth there's not a lot about her that is funny.
The fact that we even know who she is, to me, is funny.
That and the reality that this prepared guy (http://media.funny.co.uk/files/4008.jpg) would still hit it.

HysterikiLL
01-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Violation of her privacy is not funny.
Her being sick is not funny.
The fact that she has led a purposely public life that has made her become the poster girl for skankish behavior is not funny.
The probability that she has put other uninformed partners at risk of sharing her illness is not funny.
In truth there's not a lot about her that is funny.
The fact that we even know who she is, to me, is funny.
That and the reality that this prepared guy (http://media.funny.co.uk/files/4008.jpg) would still hit it.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

SCall13
01-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Paris probably has more than just herpes.

Scatman
01-27-2007, 10:22 PM
You're not turning queer on us are you?

lol

ih8brady
01-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Upon hearing this, she replied, "Just herpes?"

Roman529
01-28-2007, 03:15 AM
I use to work as a healthcare administrator for a major health company and I remembering reading the medical reports of Tom Cruise and his then wife, Nicole Kidman. Lots of celebrities have STD's and other stuff. I am surprised that Paris Hilton's private info got out there, as company's have to comply with a lot of privacy laws. But when you are always seeking the spotlight stuff like this gets out there.

aquaman54
01-28-2007, 04:39 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

DonShula84
01-28-2007, 04:54 AM
I use to work as a healthcare administrator for a major health company and I remembering reading the medical reports of Tom Cruise and his then wife, Nicole Kidman. Lots of celebrities have STD's and other stuff. I am surprised that Paris Hilton's private info got out there, as company's have to comply with a lot of privacy laws. But when you are always seeking the spotlight stuff like this gets out there.

What reason is there to believe that this is real though?

Clark Kent
01-28-2007, 05:04 AM
What reason is there to believe that this is real though?

Earlier this week (surprised there wasn't a thread here) a new site launched with a ton of Paris's stuff. She didn't pay her storage bill and her stuff was sold to auction. A guy put all her **** online. New sex vids (w/Girls gone wild guy), diary, love letters, drug use (coke), etc....

It's legit.

King Felix
01-28-2007, 05:28 AM
Earlier this week (surprised there wasn't a thread here) a new site launched with a ton of Paris's stuff. She didn't pay her storage bill and her stuff was sold to auction. A guy put all her **** online. New sex vids (w/Girls gone wild guy), diary, love letters, drug use (coke), etc....

It's legit.like i said goto that site at own risk

DonShula84
01-28-2007, 07:03 AM
like i said goto that site at own risk

Site wouldnt work for me :lol: