PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Playoffs

banzaitrey
01-28-2007, 03:31 AM
The playoffs start Tuesday night and because we lost our District Championship game we get to play the #1 team in the state,#5 in the nation, the Mississippi Gatorade player of the year, and numerous other all state players...They have won the State title i think 3 years in a row now...It sucks to have to play the best in the first round...Oh yea and the low is going to be 17...I hate that Mississippi is one of only 4 teams I think that play highschool soccer in the winter...Is there anyone that plays soccer for there highschool on here?

COMEBACKRICKY
01-28-2007, 03:44 AM
i used to, but it was in the fall. good luck man.

HysterikiLL
01-28-2007, 05:27 AM
To be the best, you've gotta beat the best, brother. Good luck.

FinsAreLife
01-28-2007, 11:44 AM
The playoffs start Tuesday night and because we lost our District Championship game we get to play the #1 team in the state,#5 in the nation, the Mississippi Gatorade player of the year, and numerous other all state players...They have won the State title i think 3 years in a row now...It sucks to have to play the best in the first round...Oh yea and the low is going to be 17...I hate that Mississippi is one of only 4 teams I think that play highschool soccer in the winter...Is there anyone that plays soccer for there highschool on here?

I play on a travel team and i would play for school if it wasnt for football being the same season. Football rules over soccer any day. Good luck to you though.