PDA

View Full Version : Report: World’s oldest new mom lied about age

BAMAPHIN 22
01-28-2007, 01:14 PM
A 67-year-old woman who is believed to be the world’s oldest new mother told a British Sunday newspaper she lied to a U.S. fertility clinic — saying she was 55 — to get treatment.

Carmela Bousada said in her first interview since she gave birth to twin boys on Dec. 29 that she sold her house in Spain to raise $59,000 to pay for in vitro fertilization at a California clinic, The News of the World reported.

“I think everyone should become a mother at the right time for them,” Bousada said in a video of the interview provided to Associated Press Television News.

“Often circumstances put you between a rock and a hard place and maybe things shouldn’t have been done in the way they were done but that was the only way to achieve the thing I had always dreamed of and I did it,” she said.

Bousada turned 67 this month but said she told the Pacific Fertility Center in Los Angeles she was 55 — the clinic’s cut off for treating single women, the report said. She said the clinic did not ask her for identification.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16850751/

Colorado Dolfan
01-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Wow... What a selfish *****...:shakeno:

IMO, of course... :wink:

FinsAreLife
01-28-2007, 04:33 PM
this is just stupid lol