PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap @ Adrian Wilson

HysterikiLL
01-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Just found this clip on youtube of Arizona Cardinal Adrian Wilson..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vL19q8yL54

66 inch vertical :eek:

ih8brady
01-28-2007, 06:12 PM
christ, thats like jumping completely over a woman with normal height.

Amars
01-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Wow. I think thats more of a hurdle then vertical. I think vertical you are from a standing still position and jump up. Still impressive though.

byroan
01-28-2007, 06:14 PM
That's not quite a 66 inch vertical. A vertical isn't measured with a running start.

#84Fan4Life
01-28-2007, 06:21 PM
:eek:

Just another reason why Adrian Wilson is the best safety in football.

finswin56
01-28-2007, 07:09 PM
That's sick!
But, that's definitely not a 66" vert, even if he was standing still. A vert isn't how high you can get your feet. It's the difference between our outstretched arm, and how high you can reach jumping from a stand still.

BTW, I wish there was video of this:
One of the most athletic guys I've ever seen was Mark Clayton. The Dolphins used to play charity basketball and softball games during the offseason. Clayton was unreal! Very Spud Webb like.

The story goes that while in college, he used to win bets that he could jump over a ping pong table, length-wise! That's bad ***.

Along that charity basketball line of thought, I saw some Dolphins play some Jags about 9 years ago. The two that stood out were Orande Gadsen, who was very good. And Jason Taylor. He owned that game.

ih8brady
01-28-2007, 08:35 PM
That's sick!
But, that's definitely not a 66" vert, even if he was standing still. A vert isn't how high you can get your feet. It's the difference between our outstretched arm, and how high you can reach jumping from a stand still.

One of the most athletic guys I've ever seen was Mark Clayton. The Dolphins used to play charity basketball and softball games during the offseason. Clayton was unreal! Very Spud Webb like.

The story goes that while in college, he used to win bets that he could jump over a ping pong table, length-wise! That's bad ***.

Along that charity basketball line of thought, I saw some Dolphins play some Jags about 9 years ago. The two that stood out were Orande Gadsen, who was very good. And Jason Taylor. He owned that game.
Doesnt surprise me, didnt JT play basketball at Akron?

t2thejz
01-28-2007, 08:59 PM
That's sick!

Dave Ball can drop across a ping pong table, the guy can jump

dominizzo
01-28-2007, 10:51 PM
wooow Nows That;s What im talking about

rafael
01-29-2007, 01:06 AM
That's sick!

I also heard that Mark Clayton was able to jump over a volkswagon bug, although I'm not sure which way.

RWhitney014
01-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Joey Gathright can jump over a normal car with a running start. But yeah, Adrian Wilson is a freak of nature. Where do these guys come from?

And who's the punk calling him "A-Dub" like he's his friend?

In_Flames
01-29-2007, 01:18 AM
:eek: that's just insane....

finswin56
01-29-2007, 10:49 AM
I also heard that Mark Clayton was able to jump over a volkswagon bug, although I'm not sure which way.
I hadn't heard that, but I don't doubt it either.
rafael, did you ever get a chance to see the Fins play basketball when Clayton was on the team? He was like a human squirrel.

PhinzN703
01-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Great jump but notice how big he is too! Holy hell I want him on our team

Motion
01-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Pffft, I can do that.........

with a trampoline. :wink:

wazzy
01-29-2007, 02:34 PM
I remember seeing a video about a guy who played with Gary Payton and other NBA greats in street balll and he was supposed to go to the NBA but he grew up in a bad neighbourhood and sold crack and stuff but he could jump over a car and dunk a net when the car was sideways and the man just straight dominated b-ball games against good players who said this guy would be something special! He was only like 6 foot or 6'`1 but watching this video of this guy and hearing his life story was pretty sad in the end because he had all this talent but he got in trouble and blew it!