PDA

View Full Version : Icons under Avatar

SpurzN703
01-29-2007, 02:48 PM
The sports logos icons, where do you guys get these from?

Celtkin
01-29-2007, 02:54 PM
They are products that can be purchased with Phin Dollars but are only available to VIP and Premium members.

SpurzN703
01-29-2007, 03:01 PM
I know what VIP is but I'm too lazy to look up Premium. So, what does Premium mean?

Motion
01-29-2007, 03:21 PM
I know what VIP is but I'm too lazy to look up Premium. So, what does Premium mean?

Premium Members are by invite only and are a step up from VIP.

SpurzN703
01-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Premium Members are by invite only and are a step up from VIP.

Ok. I'll remain low on the food chain for a while here. I like being non-VIP

Slappy8800
01-30-2007, 03:31 PM
yea! fight the segregation!

Fin Fan in Cali
01-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Ok. I'll remain low on the food chain for a while here. I like being non-VIP
Has nothing to do with who is better or lower on the food chain. Members have given back to the site, and are VIP members. The conversation in the VIP forum, is more serious, indepth, and full of information on a daily basis.:wink: It is well worth the 36.00 a year.

Premium membership is by invite only, as brought up. Besides a badge, there own forum and other perks, these members have more then likely been around for awhile, and have been VIP members. These great members give 85.00 to the site each year for there membership, and greatly help keep the site up and running as well.

All of our members are very important to us here at Finheaven!:wink:

Thanks for being a member.

The Rev
01-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Has nothing to do with who is better or lower on the food chain. Members have given back to the site, and are VIP members. The conversation in the VIP forum, is more serious, indepth, and full of information on a daily basis.:wink: It is well worth the 36.00 a year.

Premium membership is by invite only, as brought up. Besides a badge, there own forum and other perks, these members have more then likely been around for awhile, and have been VIP members. These great members give 85.00 to the site each year for there membership, and greatly help keep the site up and running as well.

All of our members are very important to us here at Finheaven!:wink:

Thanks for being a member.

Righteous bucks!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

King Felix
02-01-2007, 03:41 AM
if you donate money, you mise will just get VIP, you get a bunch of extra features and can talk about your fins with some very very very knowledgable people.

njfinfan
02-01-2007, 06:03 AM
yea! fight the segregation!

:shakeno:

:D

Mike13
02-01-2007, 01:48 PM
When can the commoners actually use the phinbucks for somehing other than sigs and bets?

Motion
02-01-2007, 02:36 PM
When can the commoners actually use the phinbucks for somehing other than sigs and bets?

Don't forget you can always Donate them too! :wink: