PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can buy Barbaro glue?

JSwerdy
01-29-2007, 03:07 PM
self explanitory title

how long till you guys think this pops up on ebay

obviously im joking around but with today's society i wouldnt be suprised at all if it does pop up at some point, possibly even some froze barbaro spunk that theyll charge millions for to artificially inseminate horses with

Sethdaddy8
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
they put barbaro down ?

Roman529
01-29-2007, 03:43 PM
That's not funny. How would you feel if you owned Barbaro and had to have him put to sleep? He was a beautiful horse. R.I.P. :(

ac_lanham
01-29-2007, 03:50 PM
they put barbaro down ?

Yup

TokyoFishFan
01-29-2007, 03:55 PM
they put barbaro down ?

Sorry Guys.

Link: http://www.startribune.com/503/story/965904.html

icephinfan
01-29-2007, 04:15 PM
That's not funny. How would you feel if you owned Barbaro and had to have him put to sleep? He was a beautiful horse. R.I.P. :(

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

R.I.P. :(

JSwerdy
01-29-2007, 04:45 PM

why? they profited from his life, exploited his existance. horse racing isnt exactly a humane sport so why should i feel sympathy for the people who exploit animals for their own profit? they raced the horse, whipped him and all, and cuse of their racing he got the injury that resulted in his death. i have no sympathy for that family because they cant be true animal lovers if they use an animal in the way they do. so why cant i make a joke? why do i owe it to them when they dont deserve it?

d-day
01-29-2007, 05:37 PM
why? they profited from his life, exploited his existance. horse racing isnt exactly a humane sport so why should i feel sympathy for the people who exploit animals for their own profit? they raced the horse, whipped him and all, and cuse of their racing he got the injury that resulted in his death. i have no sympathy for that family because they cant be true animal lovers if they use an animal in the way they do. so why cant i make a joke? why do i owe it to them when they dont deserve it?

there are serious threads about this in the vip forum and the other sports forum - this is the lounge, i say joke away

btw - i was wondering if sniffing barbaro glue would get you higher faster than regular glue

Roman529
01-29-2007, 06:01 PM

Why do you think they are called thoroughbreds,,,they are bred for racing. Yes, I know these owners make a lot of money from horse racing, but it is still a horse. I guess you wouldn't understand unless you ever owned one.

cnc66
01-29-2007, 06:11 PM
there are serious threads about this in the vip forum and the other sports forum - this is the lounge, i say joke away

btw - i was wondering if sniffing barbaro glue would get you higher faster than regular glue

in another forum, just now, someone posted he was dead, I made my tastless elmers comment, she posted [sniff], I posted "wrong glue..."

dolphan117
01-29-2007, 08:21 PM
in another forum, just now, someone posted he was dead, I made my tastless elmers comment, she posted [sniff], I posted "wrong glue..."
:sidelol:

phunwin
01-29-2007, 09:20 PM

:lol:

unifiedtheory
01-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Worst thread title ever.

PhinzN703
01-30-2007, 11:27 AM

All of my sympathies go to Barbaro, I don't give a damn about his owners. I hate horse racing. And I agree with you 100%