PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Finheaven GFX Mall

Mindwarp
01-29-2007, 06:15 PM
The Finheaven GFX Mall is now open for business. We are now taking applications for you to open a GFX store and charge Phin Dollars for making sigs, Avatars, and Wallpapers.

If you are interested in Opening a Store in the GFX Mall please open a new Thread in this forum asking for a Store. You must submit 3 examples of what you want to open a store for as well as what name you want for your store. Please be creative when choosing your name, but we ask that you keep it ToS friendly.

Their will be a monthly fee of $2,000 Phin Dollars that will be deducted from your account monthly by me. If you can not afford your store 2 months in a row you will be kicked out and all your phin dollars will be taken by the bank.

Pricing for Sigs and avatars will be upto the store owner, however, we ask that the more experienced artist charge more. This will allow our less experienced artist to open up a store and not be worried about not getting customers.

I recommend the newer artist to charge 300 for a sig and 75 for an avatar.
I recommend that more experianced artsit charge 600 for a sig and 150 for an avatar. Of course you are free to raise drop your prices.

I will be conducting audits from time to time, and If I feel you are undercharging I will send you a PM to discuss it with you. Please keep it fair for all our store owners.

I will be posting an application soon for you to apply for a store.

unifiedtheory
01-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Damn it...I wish I had time to do this!

feelthepain
01-30-2007, 12:24 AM
What is the number of sigs and avatrs you're allowed in your store at a time? Also what about advertisement, what will you do as far as making sure the customers needed to shop in the mall are there?? It doesn't do much good to offer a sevice if you don't have customers for the products.

WestCKoastiN
01-30-2007, 02:00 AM
this site has grown into something, makes this site more intresting and exciting!

Mindwarp
01-30-2007, 09:55 AM
What is the number of sigs and avatrs you're allowed in your store at a time?
This is up to you. As a tore owner yous houdl know your limitiations.

Also what about advertisement, what will you do as far as making sure the customers needed to shop in the mall are there?? It doesn't do much good to offer a sevice if you don't have customers for the products.

We can restrict free sig give aways in the general forum and have people come here to purches them. You can also have a link to your store in your sig if you want.

SpurzN703
01-30-2007, 11:10 AM
this site has grown into something, makes this site more intresting and exciting!

Hell yeah man. This place is just getting better and better :wink:

feelthepain
01-30-2007, 11:38 AM
What is the number of sigs and avatrs you're allowed in your store at a time?
This is up to you. As a tore owner yous houdl know your limitiations.

Also what about advertisement, what will you do as far as making sure the customers needed to shop in the mall are there?? It doesn't do much good to offer a sevice if you don't have customers for the products.

We can restrict free sig give aways in the general forum and have people come here to purches them. You can also have a link to your store in your sig if you want.

Thanks Minwarp.

Mindwarp
01-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Also, due to numerous PM's I will be charging a lesser Rent amount to 2K a month.

feelthepain
01-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Also, due to numerous PM's I will be charging a lesser Rent amount to 2K a month.

That's a good Idea, if the mall turns out to be a success, you can always raise the rent.

cnc66
01-30-2007, 02:48 PM
dang...pretty stiff rent... be tough for a newb to make it.. 6 sigs and and 3 avi's every month just to break even... be lotsa empty shops...

feelthepain
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
My applications in.

Amars
01-30-2007, 03:25 PM
dang...pretty stiff rent... be tough for a newb to make it.. 6 sigs and and 3 avi's every month just to break even... be lotsa empty shops...

:lol: Finheaven needs to bump up the traffic or these store owner need to start betting to make rent. There should be alot request here so its a cool idea.

dolphinfan2k5
01-30-2007, 05:27 PM

:clap: I can maybe someday afford one then. No way I was ever gonna at 5k.

Celtkin
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
My applications in.

There you go Mr. Shopkeeper:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=95

Tone_E
01-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Can I, as a third party, sell my work to stores for them to sell?

The Confessor
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Does this mean that I have to pay Feelthepain for my siggy? If so, price + compounded interest of the last year, along with my avatar......FTP I bequeath my entire estate to you man

feelthepain
01-30-2007, 06:36 PM
Does this mean that I have to pay Feelthepain for my siggy? If so, price + compounded interest of the last year, along with my avatar......FTP I bequeath my entire estate to you man

:sidelol: ....good stuff bro, I don't think you're liable for the past!:wink:

Celtkin
01-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Can I, as a third party, sell my work to stores for them to sell?

Absolutely. Shopkeepers can buy and resell other people's merchandise.

Mindwarp
01-30-2007, 07:52 PM
ok to start off right. and maybe its cause im sick and not thinking well..

I am giving free rent during the offseason. Rent will kick into effect when the season starts.

cnc66
01-30-2007, 07:54 PM

I am giving free rent during the offseason. Rent will kick into effect when the season starts.

dang, feel better bro... catch it from the lil' one?

IMO, good move, give um a chance to get going

dolphinfan2k5
01-30-2007, 08:18 PM

Are we allowed to close up shop when the season starts? :lol: Seriously though I'd like a shop, but I don't know if I'll be able to make those payments.

dolphinfan2k5
02-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Are we allowed to close up shop when the season starts? :lol: Seriously though I'd like a shop, but I don't know if I'll be able to make those payments.

:yeahthat:

rob19
02-08-2007, 10:54 PM

Jt has 50,000, im sure you would do fine. And if you are to open a store i would gurantee i buy something because you were the one to give me my first sig/avy, i have not forgotten your kindness.:lol: