PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say to all staff of Finheaven

Enforcerfin33
01-30-2007, 12:14 AM
That I have been apart of alot of message boards on the net, but this one by far is the best ran and visually appealing site out there. I am proud to be a Dolphin fan and I am also proud to be a member of the best fan site there is, and to show my appreciation, I will proudly become a VIP when I get my tax money back. So my suggestion to you is keep up the great work. :dolphins:

King Felix
01-30-2007, 01:11 AM
:yeahthat:

WestCKoastiN
01-30-2007, 02:16 AM
me2 i love this forum i post so much here! especially game day!

Martel
01-30-2007, 06:07 AM
Gotta agree. I'm not on the site THAT much, but it seems like every time I check in, it's getting better. It's nice that you guys are still trying to improve. Nice work to all of you guys!

njfinfan
01-30-2007, 06:13 AM
you guys!

:shakeno: and gals! :D

Martel
01-30-2007, 07:08 AM

I meant all of you!! "Guys" in a general way :D

njfinfan
01-30-2007, 07:21 AM
I meant all of you!! "Guys" in a general way :D

I know - just kidding. :D

Thanks for the nice comments. We've got a great team of mods and admins here - talented, friendly and helpful.

Motion
01-30-2007, 09:55 AM
:clap: The staff here is second to none.

Stitches
01-30-2007, 10:00 AM
:clap: The staff here is second to none.

I completely agree with that. Thanks to all your work.

Phins28
01-30-2007, 06:16 PM
That I have been apart of alot of message boards on the net, but this one by far is the best ran and visually appealing site out there. I am proud to be a Dolphin fan and I am also proud to be a member of the best fan site there is, and to show my appreciation, I will proudly become a VIP when I get my tax money back. So my suggestion to you is keep up the great work. :dolphins:

:newera:

NJFINSFAN1
01-30-2007, 06:20 PM

You get him Mary!!!!!!!!:lol:

njfinfan
01-30-2007, 07:08 PM
You get him Mary!!!!!!!!:lol:

:D

Mike13
01-31-2007, 12:03 AM
You guys(and gal(s)) have done a good job with the site.

PrepDogg
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
You guys(and gal(s)) have done a good job with the site.

:yeahthat:

njfinfan
01-31-2007, 06:24 AM

:sidelol:

Enforcerfin33
01-31-2007, 09:18 AM
:up:

themole
02-01-2007, 11:14 PM

Hi Mary. Hope you are smiling!:D

njfinfan
02-02-2007, 04:50 AM
Hi Mary. Hope you are smiling!:D

:www:

Good morning! How are you doing? Long time no talk.

themole
02-02-2007, 03:53 PM
:www:

Good morning! How are you doing? Long time no talk.

I'm doing well, thank you. How bout you?

My good news is my daughter and her family ( first grandchild, Sweet little Jena) will be moving back from Nashville next month. They will be living with us until their new home is built. I'm very excited about this and will be flying up on the 19th to help with the packing. Then in April we will be looking for our second grandchild (it's a boy :D ) so our home will be full of life for the next 6 months or so.

Mary, it is my most sincere prayer, that you and yours, are smiling now too.

As you know, I made a pledge to you, to be a good boy on FH, just so it would make your life a little more comfortable as you police the words of the masses. It hasn't been difficult, but I do find that somehow it robs me of my youthfulness :lol: , boys must be boys.

Mary, God will bless you and yours. I believe this!

njfinfan
02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm doing well, thank you. How bout you?

My good news is my daughter and her family ( first grandchild, Sweet little Jena) will be moving back from Nashville next month. They will be living with us until their new home is built. I'm very excited about this and will be flying up on the 19th to help with the packing. Then in April we will be looking for our second grandchild (it's a boy :D ) so our home will be full of life for the next 6 months or so.

Mary, it is my most sincere prayer, that you and yours, are smiling now too.

As you know, I made a pledge to you, to be a good boy on FH, just so it would make your life a little more comfortable as you police the words of the masses. It hasn't been difficult, but I do find that somehow it robs me of my youthfulness :lol: , boys must be boys.

Mary, God will bless you and yours. I believe this!

God bless you and your grandchildren. What a fascinating experience and I hope that that will happen to me as well someday.

You weren't really bad on finheaven and of course I know boys must be boys :D - my hubby tells me that all the time :sidelol:. I truly hope I didn't inhibit you on finheaven.

Take care and let's talk again soon.